Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online (22951 Views)

Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) / Former Imo State Governor's Daughter Jailed And Deported From The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by gramci: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2012
A Saudi court sentenced a man to five years in prison and ordered him lashed 600 times after he was caught offering hisbody on Facebook.
The Gulf Kingdom’s religious police seizedthe man in the eastern town of Dammam after receiving a tip off from a Saudi man in the same city.
Members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice arrested the man after raiding his address mentioned on his Facebook page.
A local news agency, Sabq reported that the man, believed to be in his 30s, was arrested after a Saudi national alerted authorities about the posting of “an indecent proposal to offer himself for sexual acts” on a Facebook account. The man admitted that he had made the sex proposal via Facebook.
Comments online were unanimous about the “need to punish the man for going public with his vices.”
“I cannot believe that he has done this and he is supposed to be a mature personin his 30s,” Amer wrote.
Om Muhannad wrote of how shocked she was by his proposal.
“I have always had concerns about teenagers, and now I read about a man inhis 30s getting into such acts,” she wrote.
However, Abu Khalid wasn’t quick to condemn the man as he believes the manneeds help.
“It is a serious issue and the man needs help. Let us pray that he overcomes his condition. It is very wrong to condemn him. We have to be careful because someone in the family could also be afflicted one day,” he wrote.
Mohammad Abu Adel said that people should not be quick to condemn the man.
“He may have mental or psychological issues. Do you seriously think that someone with a sane mind would do this?Please do watch what you post,” he commented on the news site.
Saudi Arabia, bans deviant sexual behaviour and its courts punishes it with corporal sentences. Whether the man needs help or not, he will serve the complete duration of his sentence and get his lashes.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/man-jailed-and-given-600-lashes-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by k2039: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2012
E gba mi,what's wrong with this saudians,is it not his body,how im take concern dem.
On top sey person post and advertise his body na 600lashes and 5yeras,wetin we know go see for this world

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by slimming: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2012
That is the consequence of living under the law of men, it punishes for sin and have no provision for repentance.

Thank Jesus for the provision of grace

84 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by megxo(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2012
IF CHARLIE BOI WAS IN SAUDI, DEM 4 DON FLOG AM TO DEATH BEDAT NA gringringringringringringrin

43 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Kslib(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2012
This gay thing is becoming too much...All you gay donkeys beware... The guy may be bleeding,but am sure the "Aisha in him" is perfectly ok an smiling...

6 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by amosy007: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2012
phewww... what kinda religion knows no freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of outfit, freedom to do say whatever you want... gosh.... thank GOD am not arab and i dont belong to religion of slaves

9 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by wolebaba(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Its the law of their land.............it may sound absurd to us, but it is what it is.....Law of their land!!!

15 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by gees02(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2012
oh boy, if na woman nko? dem go lash am too won't be surprised, they won't want to lose the virgins that are meant to be waiting for them in heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by omenziate(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Arabs and cave man mentality. No wonder their brothers up north in Naija are as brain dead as dem. 600 strokes with dose their desert koboko. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by executinal(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2012
WTF, So if they caught him on top woman nko what will happen? kill him like ram undecided
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2012
slimming: That is the consequence of living under the law of men, it punishes for sin and have no provision for repentance.

Thank Jesus for the provision of grace
at least they hve been able to maintain high morality, what condition is d xtains countries in uk usa, italy, in absolute mess, morally bankrupt, and even nigeria nonsense, abeg make dem punish d pervert

25 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by mrkels(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2012
[size=15pt]UTI NWACHUKWU if you are reading this, don't ever go to saudi arabia.Its for your own good bro [/size] undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2012
I support this 100%. I do not care if this judgement is from Saudi Arabia or Zamfara. Gay men needs to be punished, so should Lesbians be punished, except Nigerian type of Lesbians wey dey do 2 sides. Me likey!

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Holy infant Jesus!

Just what is wrong with these people for pete's sakes? What kind of evil mentality do they have? Hian o, God forbid bad thing.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by tbaba1234: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2012
There are many perverts in our societies that deserve similar punishments... They are able to maintain relatively high moral standards and protect the potentially vulnerable for predators like this guy...

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by mrkels(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: I support this 100%. I do not care if this judgement is from Saudi Arabia or Zamfara. Gay men needs to be punished, so should Lesbians be punished, except Nigerian type of Lesbians wey dey do 2 sides. Me likey!
Should lesbians really be punished? grin
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by mrkels(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2012
tbaba1234: There are many perverts in our societies that deserve similar punishments... They are able to maintain relatively high moral standards and protect the potentially vulnerable for predators like this guy...
[size=15pt]EXAMPLE=UTI NNWACHUKWU[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Okijajuju1(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: I support this 100%. I do not care if this judgement is from Saudi Arabia or Zamfara. Gay men needs to be punished, so should Lesbians be punished, except Nigerian type of Lesbians wey dey do 2 sides. Me likey!

Dude!!Where in that post did it say that the man was a f[a]ggot?!

9 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by ifeomabernard(f): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2012
They are sufferın from low mentalıty
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by tbaba1234: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2012
From the story, there is no indication of the man being gay...

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by moderatorr: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2012
the 600 strokes is just for example purposes, so others would learn.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by ifeomabernard(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2012
mrkels: [size=15pt]UTI NWACHUKWU if you are reading this, don't ever go to saudi arabia.Its for your own good bro [/size] undecided
Go hug wet transfommer jare!

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by mrkels(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2012
ifeomabernard:
Go hug wet transfommer jare!
Go kiss dead lizard jor

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by amosy007: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2012

did u read the post?

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2012
mrkels: [size=15pt]UTI NWACHUKWU if you are reading this, don't ever go to saudi arabia.Its for your own good bro [/size] undecided

Saudi Arabia is exactly the place he should go to. wink
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Series22(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2012
but i didnt read where they say he' s gay.. Mayb its 4rm my eyes shaaa. Well, make i read am again. wil come back 2 comment.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by lafuria1(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2012
The guy knows the law, it wasnt a case of selective punishment. he got caught, he gets the punishment. if you dont like it, thats you. nigeians sef, u want a moral society but hate punishment. punishment are made to restrain people even if u have no consience, the moment u remember u are going to be publicly humiliated, u will think twice unlike nigeria way there is selective law for both the rich and poor.

7 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2012
[size=18pt]THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR PEVERTS[/size]
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by omenziate(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Is there a comprehension problem here? Where was it stated explicitly dat d dude is gay.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2012
ednut1: what condition is d xtains countries in uk usa, italy, in absolute mess, morally bankrupt, and even nigeria nonsense, abeg make dem punish d pervert

All these countries are secular states. None of them uses any holy book as the basis for their constitution.

11 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by aare07(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] for wise human being it is not good showing your body to the public.......UP ISLAM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The Physically Challenged Woman That Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge / Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.