Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k (1708 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by daviskingsley(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Goodmorning to you all, can you guys please advice me on the business that I can venture into with 50K that will be profitable,thanks.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by emmatuxz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
We are celebrating Nigerian's independence with a subsidise empowerment training for 30 people on Cold starch,bodyspray,airfreshner,bleach,liquid soap,laundry soap,medicated,antiseptic and herbal soap.reserve your seat by sending your name and phone number to 08094308771,training fee #2000
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by emmatuxz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Learn the above seminar and start producing any of the product and start making money
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by debow: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Send your email address to me at adeostar@yahoo.com for details. There is a multinational company offering free distributorship for her members. Members also enjoy free/cheap foreign holidays regularly.You will not have any problem starting off.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by trigar12(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mr. Man, 50k is a small cash but you can still do some tinz with it, tune in to LTV and attend one of their seminars on how to be your own boss, don't contact anyone any scammer here o

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by benz33(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
attend a Life Changing Seminar where over 20 Businesses you can do would be taught and revealed to you. We have 3 local and foreign business consultants that will be coming around to open your eyes to business they have done and became successful in it, DATE IS 25TH OCTOBER 2012,@

TEM-D EVENT CENTER OGBA RD.OPP. AKILO RD,BY MARKETING B/STOP.OGBA-IKEJA.08051744119,017484424. There are businesses you can start with Low Capital and make so much into your pocket in Lagos Nigeria, make it a Date with us. call now 08051744119. 9am-11am.REGISTRATION AT THE VENUE IS N1500

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by Businesstools(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
daviskingsley: Goodmorning to you all, can you guys please advice me on the business that I can venture into with 50K that will be profitable,thanks.
If you can write a great resume,I'll suggest you start a resume writing firm.Contact me should you require help.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by bendazum: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
FOREX
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by osamedia(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Poster, you will consider choosing one of all this options below.

Red Wines Business
Importation Business
BulkSms Business

Or make Money Building your own Blog,either for hostels around your state, get info about the Hotel, or visit them, and give them proposal to market their service,Give them price per month or weekly, Then you are off to make cash...Building your Website will not take you anything, My Video Tutorial of Building Website like facebook,Cnn,Forbes and powerful News, or content management sites is available, so you don't need to worry paying webdesigner to build a website or help you modify..With this my video of 1Hr 20mins, 192Mb, will teach you everything from A to Z......The video worth 40Dollars But i will give it out for just N3000.

If you choose Bulksms service,the same thing applies, you may want to build your website your self so that people can see your product and service,then suscribe to be a reseller, then start marketing your services by Sending proposals to Churches,companies and organizations. Don't worry if you haven't done this Bulksms Thing before, its very easy, even if you have no skills, Our Powerful Charming proposal Letter Ebook containing every successful tools to get customers,attract clients and make almost N20,000 in a week.....Don't Go and give companies or church some sort of what we call kpiakpia letter, and you call it proposal letter, Our Proposal letter has been the best so far, My reseller partners testify how they made N32,000 inside last week, Thats was very good, You can still get this ideas and start making your own money, Now you have 50,000 which you want to invest.........Do you know that if you invest only 10,000naira out of 50k you can make more than 20,000 in a week.

for more Business Ideas, Visit www.rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com click on any category to view its content....Good luck.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by biz1234: 3:48am On Oct 07, 2012
Look for a lucrative and legitimate internet business that you can start and make money from. There are billions of people shopping and sourcing for information every second on the internet, besides, there are over 100 million Nigerians on the internet and many more are acquiring computer knowledge by the day. No wonder, Nigeria is still the largest market yet to be exploited in the world. That is why internet business is still the best way to go in this 21st century.
Get some one who will teach you the act of internet marketing and I can assure you that your life will change for the better.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by Sirchigo(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2012
debow: Send your email address to me at adeostar@yahoo.com for details. There is a multinational company offering free distributorship for her members. Members also enjoy free/cheap foreign holidays regularly.You will not have any problem starting off.
whch company could dat be? And what do they produce?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k by biz1234: 5:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Selling, may be an idea, product or services on the internet is about the best way to make money in the 21st century.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Mtn, Airtel, Glo. / Fish Farming And Dog Breeding Which Is Mr Lucrative. / Trading In Cosmetics Products In Nigeria - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.