Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (37914 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by onnetcas(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
i need sincere advice on a very profitable business i can do with one million naira, thanks for your advice
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by seyemon(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
If u do not mind an online stuff,I got something that generates 250k-300k monthly.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by obowunmi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2011
start a church --- church business booms in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by ollyst: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2011
I have a business you can start with such about that will yield a good net profit. The business plan and the feasibility study for the business is available. CALL 07064917664 to arrange meeting
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2011
Check out www.smallbusiness.com.ng before anything!
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by favinvest: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ obowunmi ;

u wan make me laugh die; grin grin grin
plz HOW CAN ONE START A CHURCH BIZ?

if u are serious ; men i will like to know,
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Thethy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
Grasscutter farming. Tel: 08023050835  or 0703362285.

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by princeonx: 12:15am On Jan 24, 2011
I think say na a million dollars you wan talk! carry go boo
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by discount: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
You can start selling blackberry phones in your area. I can give you my wholesale price. I supply so many people in computer village. You can reach me on 08033649339
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Netmanual(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
Your 1M shd make u N650 000 yearly from 7 reputable investment companies/07033097160.
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by mrinquiry: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
Damysa:

Tell us more, how does it really operate? how will the investor be involved.
what guaranttee does one have on his investments

There's really no need for the investor to be involved.This is a family business,my dad did this all his life and passed down the biz to my younger brother and he has been on it for over 6 years.I am also an investor for the last 2 and half years and have not had any reason to regret it.There's more to be told but you have to call me for that.Cheers!
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Frydae: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
seyemon, pls how can I reach U? I need that package, plsss
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
Seyemon pls send detail to : ebikay2@yahoo.com
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by mrsage(m): 1:55am On Feb 14, 2011
I'm a small scale business consultant and I have a couple of business ideas:

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

For more information, call: 07040872886 or 08077346282

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
You need free browsing? then check http://smallbusiness.com.ng/free-internet-browsing/
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by LagBlogger(m): 3:52am On Nov 07, 2011
OP try setting up a small beer parlour business if its not against your religion.

You may want to consider buying and selling laptops electronics (TVs, DVDs, Generator sets) or Selling Car Spare parts and accessories
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by dexter1983(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
FINANCIAL BREAKDOWN OF CAPITAL (|1,000,000)
FOREX FUND DEPOSIT=$6,500
EXPECTED PROFIT AFTER A YEAR = 500,000

this is not a monthly kalo kalo(gamble) you alredy know about forex where they promise to give you what they cant make.it a serious business with me.

Risk? You don’t have to risk anything because your money is safe. All you need to think about is how to use your profit after the business. Incase of any loss which is zero probability, your capital is intact plus 5% interest to alleviate the time wasted with me.

Why I’m I so confident? I sound so confident because I have learnt the market through in-depth experiences that have culminated in my ever increasing profitability.

What should you expect if you invest with me? You should expect a return on capital of 50% per annum or 70% per annum depending on capital invested.

Capital between 1million and 5million=50%.
Capital between 5million and above=70%.
50% of the return on investment is due after 6months and the remaining 50% is due on the due date of contract.

Contract is for at least a year and renewable if you wish.

Security? All contracts will be legally bound and in case there is any form of loss, your capital is intact plus 5% interest on capital.You can request for testimonials from my customers if you wish.

Do you have an office? Yes, i have my office situated in ijoka akure, ondo state where you can always meet me for more details.

Why should I invest? Instead of your money lying idle in your account or in the bank earning peanut interest, why can’t you invest in a secure profit making venture with me.

I want to assure you of total success in this venture if you take a bold step to invest in it.This is what i do,3 years sucess counting, A trial with me should encourage and totally convince you.

Thank you.

For more information contact:
akinlemiss@gmail.com
+918801954391
dexterity

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by dueal(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2012
i dont need phone numbers, need solutions here and if you offer something good here then i can call for more info, please i need a business plan for buying and selling mostly.
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by okemmadu(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2012
1. Learn hw to trade forex.
2. Learn hw to program websites.
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by cinolala(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
am a bus driver. Am married with a daughter. Base in lag. If u buy me a bus (higher purchase). I wil pay with interest. My monthly payment wuld range 4rm 150k-170k. If u dnt trust me i can introduce u to my family member and my village meeting nd wife. In a year i wuld av made double ur money by 50%. My Email. Cinolala4real@yahoo.com or call 08066904370

1 Like

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by neonknight(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hi, a million niara can bring u good profit or just disappear depending on what kind of business u put it in,one thing for sure, what ever kind of business u invest it in will surly involve marketing ur product and that's always d difficult part of any business.

if u can't market ur product well then ur product will remain with u and u will b watching ur money wasting away.

But d business I have for u is one that has a product that will not fade away and can be used many time over to make money, I will not lie to you, u still have to marketing d product but it is much easier to market. This product is a tv show, if one has a good tv show, their are tv stations ready to partner with u to show it on their station, when adverts comes in u can make 200k-300k aweek, bcus advertising agencies are always looking for good tv shows to advertise in. I'm into tv production and have a great idea for a tv show, if u are willing to give it a shot, email me on nkproduction.tv@gmail.com or call me on 08122945687

1 Like

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Murphy7h4: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2012
Many thanks[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Gsentme(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
seyemon: If u do not mind an online stuff,I got something that generates 250k-300k monthly.
whot? Am interested.
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by longevity1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
onnetcas: i need sincere advice on a very profitable business i can do with one million naira, thanks for your advice

If u will be interested,I will give u a 30% returns in 13 months.That means u get 1.3 million total repayment @ 100,000 per month.the funds will be used to package refuses disposal nylons.
08022221860/08033136684
Thankss

1 Like

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by hakluv(m): 4:45am On Jul 20, 2013
hello... FOREX trade is a very profitable business. i can show you how to watch your money grow like you are watching a movie. get wat i said. u get to watch. u sit watch and smile to the bank. 08031509665
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by malign(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2013
dexter1983: FINANCIAL BREAKDOWN OF CAPITAL (|1,000,000)
FOREX FUND DEPOSIT=$6,500
EXPECTED PROFIT AFTER A YEAR = 500,000

this is not a monthly kalo kalo(gamble) you alredy know about forex where they promise to give you what they cant make.it a serious business with me.

Risk? You don’t have to risk anything because your money is safe. All you need to think about is how to use your profit after the business. Incase of any loss which is zero probability, your capital is intact plus 5% interest to alleviate the time wasted with me.

Why I’m I so confident? I sound so confident because I have learnt the market through in-depth experiences that have culminated in my ever increasing profitability.

What should you expect if you invest with me? You should expect a return on capital of 50% per annum or 70% per annum depending on capital invested.

Capital between 1million and 5million=50%.
Capital between 5million and above=70%.
50% of the return on investment is due after 6months and the remaining 50% is due on the due date of contract.

Contract is for at least a year and renewable if you wish.

Security? All contracts will be legally bound and in case there is any form of loss, your capital is intact plus 5% interest on capital.You can request for testimonials from my customers if you wish.

Do you have an office? Yes, i have my office situated in ijoka akure, ondo state where you can always meet me for more details.

Why should I invest? Instead of your money lying idle in your account or in the bank earning peanut interest, why can’t you invest in a secure profit making venture with me.

I want to assure you of total success in this venture if you take a bold step to invest in it.This is what i do,3 years sucess counting, A trial with me should encourage and totally convince you.

Thank you.

For more information contact:
akinlemiss@gmail.com
+918801954391
dexterity

Anyone that says that FOREX is "risk-free" is a liar, and a con-man. Never invest your money with such people.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? / New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today / Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.