Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

What To Do With A Facebook Fan Page With 5K Likes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do With A Facebook Fan Page With 5K Likes (1251 Views)

What Can I Do With 5k Naira / 17.5K Likes Facebook Page For Sale / What Biz Can One Start With 5k,plz Am Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With A Facebook Fan Page With 5K Likes by rozayx5(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2012
run a fan page for one of my role models
heard some people take advantage of their likes either through selling them on fiverr or thorugh other means , let me just get your views on it, i just run the page when i am not doing my other online biz, it is just a hobby and i like doing it cool
i dont intend to sell them but i think i can do other things with the fan page how do you see it
it grows on a daily basis, so i need constructive ideas on what i shud do with it cause by next yeard might have up to 20 k likes

1 Like

Re: What To Do With A Facebook Fan Page With 5K Likes by 2jideofor(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2013
It's very simple...

Set up a blog, write one article per week and post it there. Make sure the article is well written in good simple to understand english. No need for bombastic words.

Install the shareholic plugin so that people can share your articles, either through facebook , twitter or any other social network.

Don't know what to write? Just talk about your trade for the day or week...

As time goes on. When the traffice grows, we can then set up a forum...

If you like more tips and guidance, let me know and I can also help you fetch a nice forex domain name that you can register , using my secret weapon for searching for domains.

I once used it on SurveyCash, but the guy was already obsessed with his pipful.com.

Just let me know what you need and we move on from there.

Your friend,
2sexy!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Website? / I Have Facebook Fan Page For Sell / [OPINION] Dangote: The Mathematics Of $20billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.