Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Barika Jumah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barika Jumah (4714 Views)

i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
olabowale:

[size=18pt]The Qur'an has abrogated Bible (Tourat, Sabuur and Injiil)! [/size]

dont ever let me see you reference that same bible . . . while we dwell on this pls make sure you have a copy of allah's torah and injil. Didnt he say he sent one and confirmed it?

olabowale:

Is not Muhammad from the Ismail bloodline of Ibrahiim? Is that not enough? Is Muhammad not hashimite of the Quraish of Makka?

where is his genealogy is all we ask. Either produce it or close up shop.
Re: Barika Jumah by osisi5: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
I am still asking for the geneology of the Koranic Jesus.

Dāwīḏ:

don't ever let me see you reference that same bible . . . while we dwell on this please make sure you have a copy of allah's torah and injil. Didnt he say he sent one and confirmed it?

where is his genealogy is all we ask. Either produce it or close up shop.

allah and his Mo are the masters of 419.
Even me wan see that uncorupted Torah and Injil he graciously sent down.
before the series of abrogated Korans showed up excluding the ones the hungry ewure ate
Re: Barika Jumah by babs787(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
@babyosis

You may read Surah Imran about his conception and other things you may want to know
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2008
babs787:

@babyosis

You may read Surah Imran about his conception and other things you may want to know

you decietful man . . . there is a difference between genealogy and conception.

If allah could preserve the genealogy of methuselah who was not even his prophet where is that of mohammed?
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
olabowale:

The Qur'an has abrogated Bible (Tourat, Sabuur and Injiil)!

<<loooong hiiss!>>

Why do you guys never bear the simplicity of what will save your souls? Why trying to deceive yourself here? grin

Okay, just one kweshun: WHERE did Allah tell you that "The Qur'an has abrogated Bible"??

Take style bear some shame - it cost nothing to be honest.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2008
Dāwīḏ:

you decietful man . . . there is a difference between genealogy and conception.

Lol. . . some people truly need an upgrade in their English reading skills. Abeg Dāwīḏ, help us tell am well-well! grin
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Dawid and +Osisi: You're intentionally being dishonest now. You should ask your church leaders why you have never seen the original Bibeli in the language it came? Then maybe you will begin to think of how you carry around a corrupted documented, and you are never aware of it. Ignorance is a desease you know!

Let me educate you a little bit about your religion: If those prophets: Moses spoke Middle eastern languages (Egyptian's Nubia, Median language and Hebrew/Aramaic), how come you never get a copy, no the ORIGINAL Torah in that one of these languages, which it is revealed in (I am suspecting that is the language you have the 10 Commandments in), comparing it, with what you have now? Then you will know that the "Greek," had bamboozed you! They had given you a big copy instead of the original! If David who received Greek and his revelation never was in Greek (noticed he never lived under a conquerer), how then you can go to your Pastor and asked him for the Undilluted Original? If Jesus mother tongue was not greek and he did not 'Preach the Gospel about the place,' how you never saw an Original of your god, the son's Gospel that he preached about the places?

Is it because there is no ORIGINAL to show, because it has been discarded methodically, in a gradual fashion, generation to generation? What are you people afraid of? Man or God and which god: the son, or the holy spirit or the father? Just in John 1:19 that Dawid presented to me in another thread, we read that the 'angel of the LORD (is this Lord here: Jesus, sending the angel to announce his own birth to his 'step father,' or this Lord is the holy spirit, or this Lord is father?), came to Joseph the capenter to inform him that he should not be angry that his wife is pregnant (though they are not married yet, because if they have, she would not have remained a virgin past few hours after they were married, but definitely she would not be a virgin my the following morning), because the pregnancy is by the holy spirit!

Now defend all that I have put forward, but tell me if the holy spirit is responsible for Mary's pregnancy, where did the father became 'god the father?' You people are so confused it is ridiculous. Your concern is genealogy of Muhammad, when his birth has not been disputed, yet you left all these covoluted ideas in your Bible, without pundering on them. How could you have purchase a stinking material like that?
Re: Barika Jumah by babs787(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
@pilgrim.1

Okay, just one kweshun: WHERE did Allah tell you that "The Qur'an has abrogated Bible"??

Are there no abrogation in the bible?

@David & Pilgrim.1

Read Babyosis' quote:

olabowole,since they've answered you well, can you please tell us the geneology of the koranic Jesus and  how his conception occured ?

Do I need to trade words with you Pilgrim.1 considering upbringinness, your lack of respect etc?

Lastly, is angel different from holy spirit because I will serve you verses on annunciation where a spirit told Mary about Jesus and another verse mentioning angel!
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Dawid and +Osisi: You're intentionally being dishonest now.

I can see. If you care to be honest in just one line, please honestly show us where Allah ever told you that "The Qur'an has abrogated Bible". That was your own "DIShonest" statement, and we are waiting to see how you set us straight on that.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Are there no abrogation in the bible?

Do you ever have anything fresh to discuss, babs787? Nevermind that you're struggling with English language and always embarrassing your scholarship in public, but have we not been through this shameless and callous idea of yours before?

WHERE in the Bible did God say He abrogated any verse? Please quote the verse directly and desist from trying to force the idea into the Bible where it does not exist.

'Allah' can abrogate his Qur'an for all I care - and there are verses which he has said so by his own mouth (which you have quoted several times). Muslims are not so sure how many verses in the Qur'an are remaining unabrogated.

But just be honest and quote any verse in the Bible where God said He made any one of His prophet to "forget", "substitute" or "abrogate" any verse. Just please find me that verse and quote it where any such words were stated by God in the Bible.

babs787:

@David & Pilgrim.1

Do I need to trade words with you Pilgrim.1 considering upbringinness, your lack of respect etc?

Please don't even try to amuse me with this silly "lack of respect" thing again. When you shamelessly tell lies in public and are queried on them, you often have used that illiterate remark to cover your failures. The same thing was often being employed as a deflective motif by olabowale - until he saw what his adventures could do to him.

I am not here to trade words with anyone; but you can do us all the favour of being honest, at leas, if you still fail everywhere else. If you can't afford that, no problem if you want to start all over again to insult my parents. grin

babs787:

Lastly, is angel different from holy spirit because I will serve you verses on annunciation where a spirit told Mary about Jesus and another verse mentioning angel!

We all know the difference between "an angel" and "the Holy Spirit". The one question that I have been asking you is to find me where 'Allah' ever referred to Muhammad as either of them! All we have read are endless excuses for your denials - and if you do not mind much, can you please save all those excuses?

Cheers.
Re: Barika Jumah by babs787(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2008
@pilgrim.1

I have learnt that you quickly revert to the idea of someone not giving you intelligent question when you have no answers. If you care to read, read post 4026 of yours and when done, let me know if your bible has abrogation or not.

We all know the difference between "an angel" and "the Holy Spirit". The one question that I have been asking you is to find me where 'Allah' ever referred to Muhammad as either of them! All we have read are endless excuses for your denials - and if you do not mind much, can you please save all those excuses?

I have been asking you a very straight forward question which is:

Has the holy spirit been in existence since creation or not?
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim.1

I have learnt that you quickly revert to the idea of someone not giving you intelligent question when you have no answers.

That must be a new discovery for you then; because there is no instance where I have not offered answers to meaningful questions. cheesy

When you stop denying obvious statements and intelligently present your views, you will read answers from me as well - that is why your excuses hardly sound intelligent at all.

babs787:

If you care to read, read post 4026 of yours and when done, let me know if your bible has abrogation or not.

Assuming that this is my post #4026, it still does not change what I have posted there. If you can no longer understand English, please don't be ashamed to seek an upgrade.

babs787:

I have been asking you a very straight forward question which is:

Has the holy spirit been in existence since creation or not?

And I have offered you clear answers to that endlessly repeated (albeit lunk) question. You have never as yet offered anything intelligent about John 14:26 - and denying that verse is not the same thing as discussing intelligently.
Re: Barika Jumah by ismailys: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Dāwīḏ  
                       i wonder   what you ned Mohammed's geneaology for ,
   i'm sure you already have many holes to pick from his geneaolgy
                   anyway,     happy viewing or is it reading                        

Family tree of Muhammad
            Muhammad traced his genealogy as follows :

Muhammad was born into the Quraysh tribe.
He was the son of Abd Allah,
son of Abd al-Muttalib (Shaiba)
son of Hashim (Amr)
son of Abd Manaf (al-Mughira)
son of Qusai (Zaid)
son of Kilab
son of Murra
son of Ka'b
son of Lu'ay
son of Ghalib ibn Fahr (Quraysh)
son of Malik
son of an-Nadr (Qais)
son of Kinana
son of Khuzaimah
son of Mudrikah (Amir)
son of Ilyas
son of Mudar
son of Nizar
son of Ma'ad
son of Adnan, whom the northern Arabs believe to be their common ancestor.
Adnan in turn is said to have been a descendant of Ishmael, son of Abraham.

now that you know what are you going to do with it.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
ismailys:

@ Dāwīḏ
i wonder what you ned Muhammad's geneaology for ,
i'm sure you already have many holes to pick from his geneaolgy
anyway, happy viewing or is it reading

Christians don't have the time to waste trying to pick "holes" in Muhammad's or anyone's genealogy. The problem has been that Muslims are so embarrassed and restless because they have no genealogy from 'Allah' about Muhammad's genealogy. Consequently, they would understandably show their restlessness by trying to pick holes in the genealogies in the Bible. Are you happier now?

ismailys:

Family tree of Muhammad

son of Hashim (Amr)
son of Qusai (Zaid)
son of Kilab
son of Murra
son of Ka'b
son of Lu'ay
son of Malik
son of an-Nadr (Qais)
son of Kinana
son of Khuzaimah
son of Mudrikah (Amir)
son of Ilyas
son of Mudar
son of Nizar
son of Ma'ad

Nice try - but where in the Qur'an can we read this for ourselves and confirm that you have not reposted someone else's manipulation?

ismailys:

Perhaps, let's start by you addressing the question just above. Remember, this is the question that is being asked:

Dāwīḏ:

where is his genealogy is all we ask.

If Muhammad's genealogy is not in your Qur'an, are you somewhat peeved that the Bible clearly has the genealogies of specific people - traced up to Jesus Christ - while the Qur'an is so silent about that? grin
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2008
Olabowale, you will notice i have since stopped replying to most of ur piffle, i merely pick the ones that pique my interest.

olabowale:

@Dawid and +Osisi: You're intentionally being dishonest now. You should ask your church leaders why you have never seen the original Bibeli in the language it came? Then maybe you will begin to think of how you carry around a corrupted documented, and you are never aware of it. Ignorance is a desease you know!

Did you know that there is something called the "dead sea scrolls"?

olabowale:

Now defend all that I have put forward,

you have put forward nothing . . . before asking me to defend what does not require defending pls show us allah's own copy of the torah and injil IN THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE. He claimed to have sent it down and confirmed it so dont tell us it is missing.

ismailys:

Family tree of Muhammad

son of Hashim (Amr)
son of Qusai (Zaid)
son of Kilab
son of Murra
son of Ka'b
son of Lu'ay
son of Malik
son of an-Nadr (Qais)
son of Kinana
son of Khuzaimah
son of Mudrikah (Amir)
son of Ilyas
son of Mudar
son of Nizar
son of Ma'ad

this is ur idea of "genealogy"? Where did allah say this in his quran or as usual u have gone to dredge up more spurious piffle to decieve urself yet the more?
Adnan is known as a "descendant of ishmeal" - and so can the arab in Egypt make the same claim . . . pls trace the genealogy from Mohammed down to ishmeal as accurately as the bible does for Jesus Christ and Methuselah!
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Dawid:
Did you know that there is something called the "dead sea scrolls"?
Why is that not your Bible? Is that the Oldest materials, ever for the Jews and the Christians? Afterall, was it not damaged already; decays and fire/heat, before it came to discussed in the public? If it was damaged, how can you then confirmed a complete unaduterated content? Did Paul writings occur/present in the 'Dead Sea scroll' as you claimed it to be the 'ORIGINAL?'

By the way, how did you get the accents on a, i and d, in Dawid? Its interesting. lol.
Re: Barika Jumah by ismailys: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
@pilgrim, Daw

[table]this is your idea of "genealogy"? Where did allah say this in his quran or as usual u have gone to dredge up more spurious piffle to decieve yourself yet the more?
Adnan is known as a "descendant of ishmeal" - and so can the arab in Egypt make the same claim . . . please trace the genealogy from Muhammad down to ishmeal as accurately as the bible does for Jesus Christ and Methuselah! [/table]

what is this for God's sake,you are asking of Mohammed's geneaology from the quran
my goodness what do u think the quran is , a kind of story book of no relevant or tales by moonlight .
i ask u this question, the geneaology of jesus and other prominent figures in your bible were they inspired by God?

it is rather unfortunate that u have shifted ur argument to proof of MOHAMMED'S geneaology, do u need that for salvation.
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
ismailys:

what is this for God's sake,you are asking of Muhammad's geneaology from the quran
my goodness what do u think the quran is , a kind of story book of no relevant or tales by moonlight .
i ask u this question, the geneaology of jesus and other prominent figures in your bible were they inspired by God?

Here is the puzzle i want you to mull over . . . why did allah carefully document the genealogies of most jewish prophets in the bible and yet failed to do so for the "greatest" prophet that ever lived?
The bible is considered the best selling and the most read book of all time . . . the genealogies there nothwistanding. there are NO genealogies in the quran yet the average muslim cannot read and understand it . . . doesnt that speak volumes?

ismailys:

it is rather unfortunate that u have shifted your argument to proof of MOHAMMED'S geneaology, do u need that for salvation.

it is rather unfortunate that the same muslims who fall over themselves to pick holes in Christ's genealogy in the bible now start huffing and puffing when we simply ask them to give us that of mohammed.
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
olabowale:

@Dawid: Why is that not your Bible? Is that the Oldest materials, ever for the Jews and the Christians? Afterall, was it not damaged already; decays and fire/heat, before it came to discussed in the public? If it was damaged, how can you then confirmed a complete unaduterated content? Did Paul writings occur/present in the 'Dead Sea scroll' as you claimed it to be the 'ORIGINAL?'

There is a dead sea scrolls bible on Amazon.com if u can shell out $70.

Before you talk about an adulterated bible make sure you have allah's copy at hand.
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Dāwīḏ,

You must have read my mind - I was hoping that you would help settle ismailys's troubled heart before I log in! Obviously, we all mistake people on the Forum; but his own na classic! grin
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
Dear ismailys,

How bodi? I hope you're enjoying the evening breeze. cheesy

ismailys:

@pilgrim, Daw

[table]this is your idea of "genealogy"? Where did allah say this in his quran or as usual u have gone to dredge up more spurious piffle to decieve yourself yet the more?
Adnan is known as a "descendant of ishmeal" - and so can the arab in Egypt make the same claim . . . please trace the genealogy from Muhammad down to ishmeal as accurately as the bible does for Jesus Christ and Methuselah
! [/table]

You can see that the highlighted quote above is not mine, even though you attributed it to me. For now, I'll just chill out so you can digest Dāwīḏ's reply - then, perhaps, just perhaps, I may come back and share a few things with you when you're in a calmer mood. Fair enough? smiley

God bless.
Re: Barika Jumah by olabowale(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Dawid:
There is a dead sea scrolls bible on Amazon.com if u can shell out $70.

Before you talk about an adulterated bible make sure you have allah's copy at hand.
Amazon.con is where the real Bible is! But Dawid continues to Parade the NL Board with "other Bible!"

Dawid, let me help you, what are essential and worth keeping MINUS Paul/Saul and the likes in the BIBLE are alread in The Qur'an: Laa ilaha ila llah! When you go outside this BOUNDARY, you have strayed so far! Example is the three in One deal of godheads!
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
olabowale:

@Dawid: Amazon.con is where the real Bible is! But Dawid continues to Parade the Nairaland Board with "other Bible!"

It is simply like going to an online bookstore to buy ur regular bible. Do you really have any ability to reason left?

olabowale:

Dawid, let me help you, what are essential and worth keeping MINUS Paul/Saul and the likes in the BIBLE are alread in The Qur'an: Laa ilaha ila llah! When you go outside this BOUNDARY, you have strayed so far! Example is the three in One deal of godheads!

thank you. can you now pls shut up? your entries are becoming a nuisance.
Re: Barika Jumah by ayinba1(f): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
@david, dawi, davidylan +osisi

I found you here just where I thought I would.
Stay off Islamic threads. You spread your poison everywhere. The topic was Blessings of Jumah but trust you to turn it into something else.

You need to know that what I am doing with you on this forum is nothing compared to what is coming if you do not step back a moment and get your medications in order.

Not joking
Re: Barika Jumah by ayinba1(f): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ all.

You probably know already but in case you did not, Dawi? is davidylan. So nothing new. You have told him all these thing in the past and he is not likely to hear them now.
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
ayinba1:

You need to know that what I am doing with you on this forum is nothing compared to what is coming if you do not step back a moment and get your medications in order.

Not joking

See the people of "peace and tolerance" yet again.

We don't spread "poison", rather we spread the eternal message of Christ that will remain a stumbling block and a rock of offense to those who dared not call Him Father.

Why are they so afraid when we ask them questions?
Why will they kill just because we open their quran to prove to them that mohammed was not who he claimed to be?
Why does the gospel pierce their hearts so like the jews who killed Stephen?
Re: Barika Jumah by osisi5: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
ayinba1:

@david, dawi, davidylan +osisi

I found you here just where I thought I would.
Stay off Islamic threads. You spread your poison everywhere. The topic was Blessings of Jumah but trust you to turn it into something else.

Not joking

erm , I don't think this individual is wrapped too tightly.
Has anyone notified your owners that you've gone off the deep end?
Re: Barika Jumah by pilgrim1(f): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
Just this once, abeg eh? Make I jus chip in sontin here:

ayinba1:

Stay off Islamic threads. You spread your poison everywhere.

Hawhawhaw! grin cheesy grin I no fit laugh, abeg!!

Dear ayinba1, relax. Your Muslim brethren were busy spreading their poison in Christian threads - did you know that nobody threatened them with your pitiful whining you dress up as "threat"!
Re: Barika Jumah by ayinba1(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
@David,

You do not preach the message of Christ. You are seeking fulfilment where ther is none. You continue to blaspheme and you will not find succour from the wrath of Allah.

Your day of reckoning is closer than you imagine.
Re: Barika Jumah by Dawid: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
ayinba1:

@David,

You do not preach the message of Christ. You are seeking fulfilment where ther is none. You continue to blaspheme and you will not find succour from the wrath of Allah.

Your day of reckoning is closer than you imagine.

your violence thinly disguised as the "wrath of allah"? grin

If you are looking for blasphemy pls look no further than blabs787 and olabowale . . . oops they are muslims so you dont regard their outbursts as blasphemous. Why am i surprised . . . simply perpetuating the culture of deciet.

You can cry about the "day of reckoning" from now till tomorrow . . . i am not moved.
Re: Barika Jumah by ayinba1(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
@David, here we go again, cry baby.

You keep asking me about babs and olabowale. Did they or you start the whole thing? Answer the question honestly. Did they make you become the "quran" scholar that you claim to be? And did they type all your blasphemy for you?

No, my business is with you. And that grin on your face is soon to be wiped off.

You are moved and scared for sure

AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT TOPIC WAS LOCKED (PREACHING TOPIC)
Re: Barika Jumah by osisi5: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
where's olabs when you need him.
I've just located his 3rd tilth
grin
I only hope her rabies shots are up to date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Old Testament Sacrifices With New Testament Typologies / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.