Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (50833 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by omikunled(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pictures of the Area fada's (Charly Boy) mansion in Abuja below.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by MissyB3(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lovely smiley
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by tellwisdom: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
ffcukinng liars angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by aejaywhite: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
dats his house in abuja. Gwarimpa.. dont know abt d interior sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by emilyone(f): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
how come the frontage looks more like a shrine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
emilyone: how come the frontage looks more like a shrine
Don't be surprise, you know Charli's way of life now smiley
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Siga: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
The guy is an overthetop.com man....he is or calls himself the Naija punk-father....so...there u go
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by stagger: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
tellwisdom: ffcukinng liars angry angry

What do you know? That house is at Gwarinpa area of Abuja. I know the place and I have been there. So who is the "ffcking liar?"

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Cruzgee: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Reminds me of fantasyland

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by tjskii(f): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dis house is beuriful,but he spoilt it with dt mumu skull and skateboard he put in front,d thing looks so razz and cheap,he shud av gotten good designers who wil give his house d goth look hez aspiring to whil stil maintainin d aesthtic beauty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by executinal(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
tellwisdom: ffcukinng liars angry angry
The op is correct, you need to see that house at night, infact it look like dead people zone. Don't know if he uses that to scare armed robbery men and kidnappers. Anything is possible in naija

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by trigar12(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
just Passing by i don c am
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Gaudy and garish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by DANILSA(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
trigar12: just Passing by i don c am
SO HOW E DE? grin grin grin WITCH ZONE? DEAD ZONE? GHOST HOUSE?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by omoredia: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
;DBeetle juice parol
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
executinal:
The op is correct, you need to see that house at night, infact it look like dead people zone. Don't know if he uses that to scare armed robbery men and kidnappers. Anything is possible in naija
I'm beginning to think....... This man is fetishes. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
tells us (may be) the source of wealth is not clean

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by martyns303(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
interior rocks, guess he aint that crazy after all.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by MyneWhite1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
I can see he's already prepared for Halloween, or is that a permanent decoration?

Scary!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by vislabraye(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Illuminati gave him so much wealth. cheesy. Can't you see he set up a shrine to honour them?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
vislabraye: Illuminati gave him so much wealth. cheesy. Can't you see he set up a shrine to honour them?
***Sigh***

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by jiggo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yea, that's his house @ gwarinpa...to me it aint spectacular though...just @ one bend end for gwarinpa.
Make he go acquire mansion for maitama na or asokoro
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
stagger:

What do you know? That house is at Gwarinpa area of Abuja. I know the place and I have been there. So who is the "ffcking liar?"
this guy and im stories...
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by papagiddy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
ok charlie boy is not a fool, anyway
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by francis247(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Where d mansion naa?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by mallorca(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
wateva
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by bknight: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Some folks are funny sha! Imagine some are already insinuating his source of wealth is not clean...smh! grin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
bknight: Some folks are funny sha! Imagine some are already insinuating his source of wealth is not clean...smh! grin
Smh...cheesy
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Detonatorrex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
francis247: Where d mansion naa?
u geh eye at all??
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by hammedkola(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
The interior looked like a screenshot from cc camera. I guess Linda hacked into the security of the house
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Yewe2011(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
does the exterior always look like this or did he design it specifically for upcoming halloween?

the only thing that looks weird is the lit up skull and the accompanying "punk palace" sign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Omo Britico Acquires A New House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.