Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Thank God Is Friday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Thank God Is Friday (772 Views)

My Name Is Friday,i Was Born On Friday And Today Friday May1st Is My Birthday. / Today Is Friday The Thirteenth!!" / Thank God I Am Not A Ram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Is Friday by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Everytime, everyhere and then,once is weekend people will be shouting thank God is friday,
What makes your friday so special,
Is it the clubing or just because of the few free days?
Re: Thank God Is Friday by playmateent: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
wad up guyz. am playmate entertainment ceo

About us

PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT is AN entertainment company in NIGERIA, Africa. Firmly at the forefront of the booming
entertainment sector in this region, PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT operates within a multi-platform, multi-purpose media space which makes us uniquely able to deliver genuine ENTERTAINMENT content solutions to its environs.

Driven by an executive team that possesses both depth and dynamism, PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT plan tp explore the Nigerian media and entertainment sectors and similarly,

Our goal is to maximize our client growth potential by providing specialized marketing services to expand their brand. We introduce entertainment properties as part of the marketing mix, secure celebrity endorsement deals and manage large events. We provide our clients the opportunity to reduce their to-do list by enlisting us to handle our areas of expertise. Our mission is to give each client a unique experience through the entire project cycle. We work to maintain a corporate culture, which reflects our values of high ethical standards, reliability and professionalism.

Entertainment is our passion and our business. The only force that rivals our passion for entertainment is our unflinching belief in the potency and potential of naija.

contact-08080868770 or playmateentertainment@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. / I Need An Event Venue For A Wedding In Abuja / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Celebrates 60yrs Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.