Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com (11413 Views)

Vanguardngr.com Is Reporting "Attack Page" / Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon / Help!!! vanguard Site (vanguardngr.com) Don Give Me Pc Virus O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
kaorama: When I click reply, type and submit, it doesn't post me. Hope post don't enter voicemail here.
How e wan take post you? Abi nairalamd don become post office....
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by chucky234(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmm thanks to me and my NL family.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nkonadi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nairaland should av been in d 1st 5..

read Chanchit's Comment Here ==>> https://www.nairaland.com/1065445/facebook-hits-1-billion-active , u'll understand what i Mean
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

I have bin hungry since morning .. I think I need to drink garri ... man no get money for pocket ooo
*Faints* i need someone to help me set up an intravenous infusion of garium sulphate!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
timbros: Team Garri contributed to this success big time! Think of the traffic Nairaland generates that period...

#fact
Seconded bro!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
Seun shaGARRI:

Especially for aggressively creating new user names per minute as the old ones were banned till eternity.

Congrats though, you deserve it.

Though if you choose to go down the part of honour like mark zuckerberg and allow deactivation of our 'dead' id's then we can have a truer view of he membership strength.
Very true bro, when i alone have like over 500 ID's or more than 1,000 sef 0 i have lost track completely.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
E be lik say Google ban seun account ooo cause me no trust that google people at all
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by vegasjonz: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
[url][/url][quote][/quote]Ηα so!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Emmy9ite(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
I love success stories, seun is a good and hard working entrepreneur. A lesson to the youths waiting for government to employ them, go and start something like seun did, no matter how small it is, it will grow, just work hard and put your trust in God. Kudos seun, i am part of your success story. I think kudos should also be given to MUKINA, she has worked hard for this site! I respect you ma'am, ladies should learn from her.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
*dhtml:

Seconded bro!

I concur
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
*dhtml:

*Faints* i need someone to help me set up an intravenous infusion of garium sulphate!

get me a basin .. it will do just fine grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme: how does this affect the killing of student in mubi?

Lmao! U ehen?
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by charlsecy4(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Whobedatte: A website is different from a blog!

Website and blog are the same thing, just that a blog is usually presented in a diary format. They have, and use the same technology. The only difference is just format.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by mjconcept(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Sorry, what is nairaland?
Nairaland is a state in Nigeria with Seun as the millitary governor.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by jayjam(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
thumbs up
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by awesomet1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
Congrats to Seun and nairaland. But after going through the top 50 list in Alexa, it is surprising to see that gossip and social networking websites are our most visited areas on the Internet shocked A bad reflection of our intellectual taste.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Crime pays for criminals...

Tribalism pays for nairaland.... Bwahahahahaha

Get the money, don!! cool
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by soundtruth(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]You Nigerians like fooling yourselves and that is why Nigeria continues to be stuck in the vicious circle of delusions.

The most popular and most visited Nigerian website is IROKO TV, but the Alexa ranking is not even in the top 100 Nigerian sites.

The largest Nigerian site by membership is Yookos with over 8 million registered members.

If you want an Alexa ranking of top 1000 sites, it can be arranged.

Even if you want more visitors with over 3, 000 comments per topic, it can be arranged if you can pay the fees.

What matters most is not your Alexa ranking, but the quality of your content, and not junk.

I can even give you 5, 000 YouTube views for just $20.
So, if you want 1, 000, 000 views per day, you know how much to pay and I will deliver the views.
But I am not into all that pursuit of titles and rankings that cannot improve the lives of Nigerians.
Nigerians in general, from the smallest citizen on the street to the president need a REALITY CHECK.[/size]

is the ranking by number of registered users, traffic, quality of discuss, similarity of representation to true Nigeria, or what
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by DONZIGWE: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Seun is just enjoying pioneer advantage, Nairaland is not innovative. Imagine Nairaland making just a maximum of 100k/day ($625/day) at No 1 spot in Nigeria?!! Guy sell this site to people who can make something out of it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Gboliwe: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
How did vanguard fall so back?
Congrats NL
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by thirdeye(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
There are hundreds of people making money off nairaland. I don't know why Seun case should be different.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by francis247(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
On a serious note, how can Vanguard be compared 2 Nairaland? Dose Alexa people wel so? And to think that they rated d vanguard ahead of dis site jast year. SMH!
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by seechris(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kudos NL.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by nex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
One of the advantages Vanguard, The Punch, and other news, and blog sites have over Nairaland is their use of "Twitter Share" buttons, which help readers re-broadcast their links on Twitter. Nairaland has a "Facebook Like" button, but none for Twitter. It is very necessary.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by chucky234(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
shymexx: Crime pays for criminals...

Tribalism pays for nairaland.... Bwahahahahaha

Get the money, don!! cool
Shymexx,hmmm na this ID. You dey use for Shymmexing now abi.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by dejiswaggs(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mikeoyee: Nairaland - A big, broad discussion forum for Nigerians. Covers dozens of topics including romance, technology, careers, business, and entertainment. With over half a million members, the number one Nigerian community online continues to grow....... ...... great news.
Wrong, Nairaland Have over 900,000 Members grin
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Ayorh4you(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
I tink masef n fellow G unit member should b commended. Seun n oda mods should stop bannin us. We mk tinz happen hia on NL..... Let me here u say Aye aye aye if im on point
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by samkoro: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
halimat1985: Great news for Seun.

Nairaland is growing in tribalism and the owners cannot appear publicly or enjoy stardom because he and his moderators has created a brand that is known for bringing out topics to attack Pastors,christians ,minorities and Igbos.It will someday regret the brand it has created.I challenge seun to appear publicly for any award and see what will happen.

Forget the ranking.They are being short sighted and posterity will judge.I used to like yoruba but nairaland changed that.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by samkoro: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
awesome_t: Congrats to Seun and nairaland. But after going through the top 50 list in Alexia, it is surprising to see that gossip and social networking websites are our most visited areas on the Internet shocked A bad reflection of our intellectual taste.

Very bad reflection indeed.Very Bad.
Its as a result of mental laziness and intellectual weakness.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Classicalman(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nairaland is still the best. No doubt about that. Seun when will you begin doing promos and giving sum 'n back to the society? Lol.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by Coldfaya(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
awesome_t: Congrats to Seun and nairaland. But after going through the top 50 list in Alexa, it is surprising to see that gossip and social networking websites are our most visited areas on the Internet shocked A bad reflection of our intellectual taste.

Tru. But with d situation Nigeria is now, ppl just look for anything to cheer dem up, which is where social networks comes in.
Re: Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com by sigmundfreud(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
I will celebrate when NL pass google or facebook.
Keep working!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam / Challenges Facing Nigerian Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.