Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare (3385 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Have U Met Babes Online Looking For Mugu.share Ur Experience / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello guys,

I recently became lonely and decided to register on a Nigerian 18+ site (if ye be without sin, cast the first stone). Next day, 4 beautiful ladies were asking to know me better...What good fortune.... so i accepted their friends request and by the second mail, they were already telling me about their refugee status in senegal and the millions left behind by their father....bla, bla bla.

Well I decided to engage them in conversation as a 'Mugu' and i will be bringing you every single bit of our interactions, the aim is to amuse myself and get it out of my system. Also if they are also on Nairaland, a sudden termination of correspondence upon me posting this will uphold my hypothesis that they are on here as well.

Kindly help me with new ideas on how to further prolong this home video, as i find it really entertaining
Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
First mail after 'friend' acceptance

Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
So I responded, because she was very beautiful grin

Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Then she (or he) wrote this epistle:

Of: "Favour Njoroge" <favour222u@yahoo.com>Contact
To: "Seun Shagarri" <seunshagarri@yahoo.com>
Dearest one,

Firstly I thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there? i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Favour i am (24years old) but age does not matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in the small town of Grand Bassa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Moses Njoroge was the Director General of Njoroge Manufacturing Company Limited and he was the personal advice to the former head of State (former President of Liberia Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i do not want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i do not know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i can on putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i do not know who you are before, but i believe that you not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Rev. Danny King), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to everybody, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, Which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-76-33-86-879), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Favour.) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or whatever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it), i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank Which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is (U.S. $ 4m) (Four million U.S. dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. because i

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your Urgent respond,

Yours beloved one,

Miss Favour.
Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Then, since I had so much time on my hands, I replied:

Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
Then she issued me a ''DIRECT'' directive, commanding me on my next line of action. Imagine i come look for adult film, the babe dey give me form to fill:

PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK ON MY BEHALF.Freitag,
5. Oktober, 2012 14:39 Uhr
Von: <favour222u@yahoo.com>Kontaktdaten anzeigen
An: "Seun Shagarri" <seunshagarri@yahoo.com>
Dearest,

How are you today? Hope you are fine. Thank you for your mail and concern towards helping me out of this ugly situation and pains here in the refugee camp and pray that God will continue to bless you abundantly. I like honest and sincere men like you and i promise you from the depth of my heart that helping me will in no way affect your happy home if you are married. Please help me out and you will never regret you did and if you let me, i will spend the rest of my life to make you happy.

I really need someone to trust and who is at least 85% sincere and honest ( Now this totally cracked me up)to entrust this fund into this account so that i can come out of this place to continue with my education and start a better life. I think i can trust you from your mail though it is easier said than done, the good God whom i cry to day and night will not let me down. Please i would like you to contact the bank and tell them that you are MissFavour Njoroge's trustee and that you want to transfer my late father's deposit to your account to enable you get me out of the refugee camp and for my up keep. I have already sent a mail to the bank and told them about you as my trustee, and they are waiting a for confirmation mail from you.

As soon as you hear from the bank, please you update me.

Thank you in anticipation and look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Your sincerely
Favour .

Hello, Mr. Charles Wood,

I am Mr. .............................. and I need some information about Dr. Moses Njoroge's account details or was the father of Miss Favour Njoroge now and I am Miss Favour Njoroge's guardian and want to transfer your deposit can you help me how can we convey this value. Here's my personal details

1.Your full names ............................
2.occupation ........................................
3.contact address .....................................
4.Age.........................................
5.phone number and fax number ...................................
6.country ....................................

Here is contact information about the bank

Director, International Payment Office / Telex Service Department)
Standard Chartered Bank
1 Basinghall Avenue,
London, EC2V 5DD
Telephone Number: +44 703 183 4969 +44 (0)20 7885 7777
Fax Number: +44 (0)20 7885 44450

customercaredeptstcl@gmx.com

transferdepartmentstcl@rediffmail.com

standardcharteredbank_london@rediffmail.com

Information about my late father and keeping the code as follows:
Name of applicant: Dr. Moses Njoroge
Nationality: Liberia
Foundation work Ref: WTG584W9557F
Account numbers: REF C / N: JPE/1050/690
Recipient:Miss Favour Njoroge
Deposit amount of $ 4 million
Account type: How t. family archives of the valid
Year of submission: April 1999
The purpose of Deposit: guard
Country Depot: London

Please send me details on how this money can be transferred to my account in my country.

Yours sincerely
Mr. ...................................
Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Heute.

Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
So at this point I would appreciate some ideas on how to spin this off and make it more interesting. If you have spare time and would like to be my lawyer, contact or whatever in this script, just let me know and i could give you a role.

Lastly, stop deleting all spam, whenever you can, push them to work their brain 'muscles' a little bit

Also share your tales here and how you baited and knocked them out.

END OF PT 1....TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2012
[size=24pt]THE PERPETRATOR IS ON NAIRALAND, HE STOPPED REPLYING AFTER I POSTED THIS.

HYPOTHESIS UPHELD!![/size]
Re: Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare by albacete(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
[size=15pt]
Interesting. !
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? / Meaning Of Facebook Logo / Unbelievable:real Life Vampire Caught & Forced To Show His Killing Teeth(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.