Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) (1051 Views)

delete thread / Get A Travel And Tourism Website For Your Business / Make Money Online As A Travel Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by drumma(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Please friends of the web industry, it has become imperative that I summon your presence to this need of mine. My job where I am presumed the IT personnel amongst other job designations, need a restructuring of the company's website and I need any one who has experience in Travel business website designs to please contact me strictly for business but first I will need you to take a look at our present Website and bring up ideas on what can be done upgrade the website to a standard travel industry website. WWW.FIRSTDOLPHINTRAVELS.COM

Please review the site above and let me know what can be done to upgrade it and make it look more like a travel business website.

you can reach me on 08174480280 or oluseyi.afolabi@firstdolphintravels.com

I appreciate professional calls only
Thanks
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by mrperfect(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
We can upgrade the company website to international standard travel agency website.
What is company budget for the project? reach us through contact details in our website, see my signature.
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by switchmax8: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
poster,
i called your number today several times it says not available i have sent you email respond to it and let me know what you are offering for the website redesign or developing new one
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by drumma(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
switchmax8: poster,
i called your number today several times it says not available i have sent you email respond to it and let me know what you are offering for the website redesign or developing new one
sorry about your failed calls i guess my phone was off to enable have some pleasant night rest... I am reviewing emails right now and im not quite sure which is yours but will work with as much as I receive and single out the one with the best offer. thanks

mrperfect: We can upgrade the company website to international standard travel agency website.
What is company budget for the project? reach us through contact details in our website, see my signature.
I'd appreciate if you can send me an email with some of the jobs your company has done and also a write as to what you can offer us and send to me in MS word as an attachment based on the information i have provided here. thanks
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by kemiadebisi(f): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by annahussy(f): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2012
I check here you site which you share in this forum. It looks very simple but looking very nice site. I like to suggest you that you have to use some more good images of good place that help to make your site more attractive. Over all you create very nice site with good information.I like your site.
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by guru01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
@poster have sent you an email.
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by drumma(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
guru01: @poster have sent you an email.

Thanks will review your mail and get back to you as deem fit.

annahussy: I check here you site which you share in this forum. It looks very simple but looking very nice site. I like to suggest you that you have to use some more good images of good place that help to make your site more attractive. Over all you create very nice site with good information.I like your site.
Thanks for the compliments my Anna..... I guess he site looks good based on the pilgrimage info but we're not working to infuse other things into it..... Nd i hope you'll be interested in looking at it once work is done on it.
on it.
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by famuy35: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
I’m Muyiwa Familoni, a web solutions developer please visit my website www.muyiwafamiloni.com.

I believe every engaging and successful online communication campaign begins with a solid strategy and flawless execution thus; I employ the right combination of an informative business website, an interactive social media drive, an effective search engine optimization, engaging multimedia and intelligent web analytics efforts to achieve your end goal.

I hope you take a moment to look through my website, review some of my past jobs and register for email alerts and updates.

Also, please join me on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I look forward to rewarding partnership with you and your company to attain a formidable online presence.
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by greenmouse(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: A Website Deisgner Wanted (for A Travel Agent) by digidragonfly: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hi Hope you are well, just sent you an email regarding your project.

Best wishes

Sam

www.digidragonfly.co.uk
www.itcompaniesnigeria.com

drumma: Please friends of the web industry, it has become imperative that I summon your presence to this need of mine. My job where I am presumed the IT personnel amongst other job designations, need a restructuring of the company's website and I need any one who has experience in Travel business website designs to please contact me strictly for business but first I will need you to take a look at our present Website and bring up ideas on what can be done upgrade the website to a standard travel industry website. WWW.FIRSTDOLPHINTRAVELS.COM

Please review the site above and let me know what can be done to upgrade it and make it look more like a travel business website.

you can reach me on 08174480280 or oluseyi.afolabi@firstdolphintravels.com

I appreciate professional calls only
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential / Earn $200+ After 3 Months Of Joining SFI Business / How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.