Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential (1054 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Unlock your Earning Potential. Highest Paying ad Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
The main reason that it is important for businesses to have a website is how people are likely to find you. These days, most people will go online and research products and companies before they make a purchase, if you don't have a website you are missing out on all of these potential businesses. Even if people don't buy your product online they are still likely to research it online so you have to have a website so these people can learn about your business. Note that you don't need to be selling something before you can decide to own a website or blog. Whatever you are into, having a website or blog is the best means of advertising yourself and your services. It is the cheapest (free) of all and you can reach over 5million persons at once.
Having a paid website or blog will ensure security for your site and the content. No one will report you site anywhere for copyright issues. No company to block or delete your site. Think about what happened to LindaIkeji's Blog recently. Google deleted her multi-million blog because it is free blog and google has the right to block or delete any site, especially when you violate their role. But with a paid blog, you set the rule yourself. You are your own master and can post anything you want on your site.

some persons do not have paid website because they feel like they are not even earning from there free blog site. So paying for website or blog, they see it as waste of money. There are various ways of monitizing your site; by joining affiliate programmes, advertising for companies, other websites, businesses and individuals. We can help you monitize your site free and you can start making from it.

Another reason people don't have website is because of the high cost of getting a domain name, hiring a blog designer, hiring a graphic designer and paying for hosting. Putting all these together, it will cost around N50,000 to N80,000 or more. But we will help you get a free domain name, design the site for you free, add also the necessary plug-ins and the graphic design. You only pay for hosting which is very cheap. Hosting to a website or blog does the work of land to a building. You need a land to build on, and as much, you need a hosting for your site.

Another reason people don't own a website/blog is because they don't know how to make the site visible to search engines like google, yahoo, bing, etc, and how to drive a lot traffics to your site. With search engine optimisation, you can resolve this problem and can even make you site among the first organic search result on google, etc. We will show you how to do this, keep reading.

How To Own A Website With Free Features That Can Generate Revenue

We are offering everyone the opportunity to own a professional website or blog site. Feature:
*Free domain name. 
*Free web designing. 
*Free plug-ins. 
*Unlimited hosting space. 
*Unlimited web hosting.
*Unlimited email accounts. 
*Unlimited files transfer. 
*Unlimited sub domain names. 
* We will register you to affiliate programs( and place them on your site) that will be generating over N45,000 every month for you.

Read more here http://dillionworldblog..de/2014/10/free-domain-name-free-web-designing-and.html?m=1
Re: Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential by Samabu07(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why are you using a Free Blog with free email and the rest.

Your idea is good but would you give a service that you do not have.

People want value for any kobo spent.

Go back to your drawing board.
Re: Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Samabu07:

Thanks for this question.
Yes I am using free blog for advert because I started with and I am well known for this blog. Moving the entire contents to new site willl not be so easy to prevent losing most of my blog readers. But I still have a paid website and have created many for people.

For persons who wish to own a new website or blog, paid one is always preferable. That is my point.
Re: Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Samabu07:

Thanks for this question.
Yes I am using free blog for advert because I started with and I am well known for this blog. Moving the entire contents to new site willl not be so easy to prevent losing most of my blog readers. But I still have a paid website (which I'm using for something else) and have created many for people.

For persons who wish to own a new website or blog, paid one is always preferable. That is my point.
Re: Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential by ilekky(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
You should know that even in free town,nothing is free.

Be careful with your offer to people so that you dont get your fingers burnt

Show us at least 2 of your own websites to buttress your claim.
Re: Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential by salzzy: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
GET VPS HOSTING 1GB RAM 4.8GHZ CPU 200GB BANDWITH OFFER WONT LAST LONG SIGNUP NOW

http:// bit. ly/1D5ZSj8

(1) (Reply)

CBT/E-EXAM Web Apps For School And Colleges / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.