Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops (2896 Views)

Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant / Four In Police Net For Stealing Phones Worth N1.5m In Lagos (pics) / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops by amakaikeng(f): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Three University of Port Harcourt students identified as Ugonna, Aladdin and Chidiaka were beaten and burnt alive this morning by indegenes of Aluu community. Their offence was that they had allegedly stolen phones and laptops both within and outside their university campus hotels.

The villagers who took the laws into their own hands, beat the suspects with sticks and all sorts and then thereafter, proceeded to burn them alive with tyres which was placed over their heads (as seen in the pix).

Not stopping at that, pictures of the callous act were also taken by the villagers who have been spreading the pictures since morning. Go to the link to see more photos... http://amakaikenga..com/2012/10/jungle-justice-3-university-pf-port.html

Re: 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops by PeeBee: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
I've been upset since I saw those pics on another website. Its really disheartening and I wonder how people can do these things. I wish their families strength to bear the loss.
Re: 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops by hallmark77: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Government need to wipe out those villagers that did it!
Re: 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops by slimyem: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jungle justice ...
Very barbaric act...
Useless people of an abnormal society
They won't burn the leaders stealing their billions but these ones who are just unfortunate to have succumbed to societal pressures
Smh!
Re: 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops by tellwisdom: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops by mukina2: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2012

(1)

Crime : I Will Chase All Eiye Members From Benin City - Aye Cultist Vows (video) / Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.