Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part (2906 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by TMSMedia: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part (Photo)

A Chadian lady identified as Vivien Tarmadji has been arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, by the operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, while trying to board an Ethiopian airline flight 911 enroute Addis Ababa-Italy with 234.35 grams of heroine concealed in her private part, IgbereTV reports.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the agency, Femi Babafemi today March 26, states that she was nabbed by vigilant narcotics agents during an outward clearance of the airline at the boarding gate after being scanned.

The statement read;

''Under interrogation, she claimed she was contacted by a man who called her from Italy to collect the drug from one man who delivered the illicit substance to her in a hotel she lodged in Lagos early in the morning before she took her flight to Abuja same day for onward journey to Italy.

She further claimed that the man brought 50 wraps of heroin for her to swallow but she couldnt, and as such she decided to insert 18 wraps into her private part and returned the remaining to the man that brought them drug to her in the hotel.

According to her, she came into Nigeria to raise money to pay for her house and shop rents which had expired in Italy, as life has been so difficult since the coming in of COVID-19 pandemic. She said the owner of the drug was to pay her 10,000 Euro on successful delivery of the drug to Italy."

https://igberetvnews.com/1385953/chadian-lady-nabbed-abuja-airport-234g-heroine-private-part-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Righteousness2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
She further claimed that the man brought 50 wraps of heroin for her to swallow but she couldnt, and as such she decided to insert 18 wraps into her private part

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

Ekwensu aruola overtime Na this Generation..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by tishbite41(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Diallo amaka
Miyetti amaka
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by gayman99: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
All these packages in one hole
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

Ekwensu aruola overtime Na this Generation..

Lol. Pastor Righteousness shock. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Is there a pouch beneath d p.....ci that keeps this quantity of koke?
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Kondomatic(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is the first time I am seeing a lady with Puzzy Pro Max[PPM]

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
This is the first time I am seeing a lady with Puzzy Pro Max[PPM]

Every lady has PPM. There is the cervix na. Haven’t you heard of ladies that put in tampons, forget it and put in another? Or the ones that give birth, nurses put those sanitary pads and everyone forgets?

I don’t think these objects would go anywhere else though. They would stay trapped in there, causing discomfort, maybe oozing with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by illicit(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Every lady has PPM. There is the cervix na. Haven’t you heard of ladies that put in tampons, forget it and put in another?

I don’t think these objects would go anywhere else though. They would stay trapped in there, causing discomfort, maybe oozing with time.

shocked

Ayanma....
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
illicit:

shocked

Ayanma....

Pele my dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Kondomatic(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Every lady has PPM. There is the cervix na. Haven’t you heard of ladies that put in tampons, forget it and put in another?

Wait, what do we attribute this to? Carelessness or forgetfulness?

I really haven't heard anything like that before @Emboldened

It have do abeg, crazy but I feel uncomfortable discussing puzzy, periods and pregnancy.
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
Wait, what do we attribute this to? Carelessness or forgetfulness?

I really haven't heard anything like that before @Emboldened

It have do abeg, crazy but I feel uncomfortable discussing puzzy, periods and pregnancy.

Best believe it happens. I wouldn’t know what to call it as I have never experienced it. Some also put garlic cloves to “sterilize” the pussy, to commot am go come be wahala.

You feel uncomfortable? But if it is to tell her you want to put only the tip, you won’t be uncomfortable ba? Better stay here, let's finish this Biology class.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by illicit(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Pele my dear.

smiley
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by zagorakis(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
the hustle is real
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Kondomatic(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Best believe it happens. I wouldn’t know what to call it as I have never experienced it. Some also put garlic cloves to “sterilize” the pussy, to commot am go come be wahala.

You feel uncomfortable? But if it is to tell her you want to put only the tip, you won’t be uncomfortable ba? Better stay here, let's finish this Biology class.
Sterilize? Being a lady is not easy really. All these just to stay clean and healthy down there, but inserting what one possibly won't be able to remove is very risky. Having it there longer than the required period could lead to other problems.

Put the tip? You go fear Tanker Drivergrin. I have never been in that pathetic situation anyways, she initiates it or we gist and watch each other like Telemundo until she leaves and I don't take hints.

Experience has taught me lessons.

But on a serious note, discussing those things unsettles me, a lot. Especially period and pregnancy. I threw up the first and only time I saw a used pad that was newly removed and there was a time I couldn't stay in same room with a heavily pregnant woman.
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Bvlgari: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
na wah...see her face
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by JOACHINpedro: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Every lady has PPM. There is the cervix na. Haven’t you heard of ladies that put in tampons, forget it and put in another? Or the ones that give birth, nurses put those sanitary pads and everyone forgets?

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by indodon(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Toto don suffer for this life

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
All those things entered her sukrutum
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Kyari79(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
What a man can do a woman can do more !!!!!!
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by habsydiamond(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kyari79:
What a man can do a woman can do more !!!!!!
let's not forget that the future is female

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by oloyedewaris(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
If you check her history well, you will see she has a little relationship with Igbos
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by BBBells: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
gayman99:

toto dey suffer ehn

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Flexherbal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
gayman99:

Lol
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Karlovych: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin the future is cheesy cheesy
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2021

Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by FEGNO: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2021
This lady is no Chadian.
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Chummynoni(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
pocohantas:

cheesycheesy
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by maishai01: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
But how do those airport guys know it's inside her 'kini'? Are those cameras or scanners able to pick such hard drugs

Ayam not understand oo
Re: Chadian Lady Nabbed At Abuja Airport With 234g Of Heroine In Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha sincerely not seen Righteousness shocked like that before. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? / Video Shows Man Who Ate 1 Goat Plus 2kg Of Rice All At Once, His Wife Runs Away / Why I Killed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.