Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (31936 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Your Predictions For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by ejifranks(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
80% correct with little margin of error.nice1 acidtalk.come bck 4rm ur self imposed exile
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by vandarsar(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2012
He could have as well said you will die and one of your own dies what difference does it makes ? Wake up and get real in fact I shouldn't have replied to your idiotic post bt I ha to
ULSHERLAN: If yakowa and or chime is dead then that makes it 2 serving governors as against the one serving governor and 2 prominent pple..
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by vandarsar(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2012
He could as well says you will die in 2013. And I that comes to pass you so even be there to witness it ask yakowa. Abeg I need more doomish prophesy. That's what we need in nigeria not some prophesy from along lag-ib express way wey no dey dey implemented like our budget!
kitty kat: Acidtalk, now this is and acid test

Make predictions abt my life for d rest of 2012 and if u rite then u r endorsed.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
enlady: i had to take another look at this post after the breaking news of Gov Yakowa's death. Hmmm.... It seems these predictions by acidtalk are coming to pass!

same here
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by GeneralJ(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2012
vandarsar: He could have as well said you will die and one of your own dies what difference does it makes ? Wake up and get real in fact I shouldn't have replied to your idiotic post bt I ha to
I wanna blv it makes no sense whatsoever to reply to my idiotic post if truely you are not an Id.iot as well. You could have made ur silly points without showing how silly you are. Must I see things from your POV. I guess not. MOFO
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Techwriter: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2013
acidtalk: Will reveal the source later.

So reveal the source now. Its 2013
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Ezyp(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2013
i tink acidtalk shld be ashame of himself cos of false prediction.....non of wat he wrote came...they were jst his imaginations
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Chongaiman: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2013
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 2 Nigerians will make history in the global world. One will achieve greatness in the Educational aspect while the other will attain greatness in the corporate world. Both histories will be made from different continents.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.
At best the predictions were intelligent guesses. None of the bolded came to pass. You could con the gullible into thinking the unbolded predictions came to pass, give or take.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Obinnau(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
oga acidtalk when did u return?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Ezyp(m): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2014
acidtalk: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1150162/predictions-first-quarter-2013
Acidtalk how far long time oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.