Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" (1989 Views)

Olamide Badoo Just Confirmed He Is A Member Of Illuminati. (picture) / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" by Toshtos: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
D’Banj has finally spoken on the rumours linking him to the Illuminati cult. Speaking this morning on Beat FM, Lagos with On-air personality Olisa Odibua he denied his membership of any cult precisely, Illuminati and explained that alliance with Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music, he said it is the American record label is a partner to his newly formed label, D’Banj (DB) Records.
He also confirmed a collaboration with 2face on a track titled ‘feeling Good’ with a video in the work, which would mark the forth video from the singer since he parted ways with Don Jazzy
So far, he has been on Naeto C’s Tony Montana Remix, Iyanya’s Kukere Remix with video for ‘Let’s get This Party Started’ released recently
REAM MORE ..http://www.naijaolofofo.com/2012/10/dbanj-speaks-i-am-not-member-of.html

Re: D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" by tellwisdom: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
What is going on here??
Re: D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" by Akshow: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
we know you are not. Iwofa lenu. Oun to ba wu elenu lo le fi enu re so.
Re: D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" by andrasandrew: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ride on Dbanj!na them get there mouth make them go use am chop shit
Re: D’banj Speaks "I Am Not A Member Of Illuminati" by bimstik(f): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2012
Welldone jor koko master.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Buys 2013 Honda Cross Tour / Ebube Nwagbo And Oge Okoye At The AFRIFF / Mariah Carey Gets Slammed For Performing In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.