Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. (28231 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Popular Nigerian musician, Dapo Oyebanji, better known as D’banj, has revealed his willingness to still work with his estranged producer, Don Jazzy.

He spoke weeks after he blamed Dr Sid as masterminding the break-up of the Mo Hits Crew which had brought him together with Don Jazzy.

Speaking in a recent interview on Olisa Adibua’s chat show, The Truth,

D’banj said: “I know that everyone wants me and Don Jazzy to work together again and I think there is a possibility of that happening, if the price is right.

I bumped into Don Jazzy in America and we discussed the possibility of a reunion, a business reunion.

Don Jazzy told me that it would have to be for the right money for that to ever happen.”

The energetic performer, who not long ago celebrated his 10th anniversary as an entertainer, insisted that he had had great success since leaving Mo’Hits contrary to public perception that his career suffered most from the split.

He maintained that he has won awards, traveled the world, had the most downloaded song in 2013 and reached the point where he wanted to “expand and do something new”.

D’banj, who said the fact that he hasn’t been spending all his time in Nigeria has not made him less successful, denied reports that his new song, Feeling the Nigga was written for Akon and that he made a cameo appearance in it.

The artiste explained that notwithstanding the fact that he featured Akon in the remix of the song, “both songs are mine”

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/i-am-ready-to-work-with-don-jazzy-dbanj.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by RedArrow: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good for them

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good for him. Life don begin chop kernel for Oladapo Banjo side..

This is d true definition of that talk wey our papa dem talk sey, "If U No Do Apprentice Finish Cum Becum Oga, Na Expenses Go Kill U..

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
LOL FUNNY YOU DBANJ IS STILL KING
BeeBeeOoh:
Good for him. Life don begin chop kernel for Oladapo Banjo side..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
LOL FUNNY YOU DBANJ IS STILL KING
padi mi leave dat tin, na old glory & fame still dey folo am. If not bro, Oladapo haf finished..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
sure man well we thank God
BeeBeeOoh:
padi mi leave dat tin, na old glory & fame still dey folo am. If not bro, Oladapo haf finished..
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
You better do because there was something extraordinary about your union. Now you are just ordinary because you haven't built a team like jazzy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmmm nice one but EJA NLA IS BIGGER THAN JAZZY
AwesomelyMade:
You better do because there was something extraordinary about your union. Now you are just ordinary because you haven't built a team like jazzy.

22 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
hmmm nice one but EJA NLA IS BIGGER THAN JAZZY
Dbanj still loves music. That is what gave him his break, but since he parted ways with jazzy, he is yet to make a significant statement musically. Of course he might be making money from other businesses but as a showman which he so much desires to maintain, he hasn't got a formidable team to work with.

23 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmmm nice one
AwesomelyMade:

Dbanj still loves music. That is what gave him his break, but since he parted ways with jazzy, he is yet to make a significant statement musically. Of course he might be making money from other businesses but as a showman which he so much desires to maintain, he hasn't got a formidable team to work with.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by MissEse: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
I just love this guy! Dunno y

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dbanj or don jazzy?
MissEse:
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by holicalpha(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
If this is true...then you should start working with him to keep up in the entertainment industry, "blessed is the one who uses wisdom in all daily activities."

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by chinchong: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Me too don book space
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
So indirectly, D'banj is begging with his knees down ¿

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by lilprinze: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eja nla
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by adrainuche(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Baby Elephant !!! Person no dey fast past he shadow, he who do he does he, anytime I see this I just remember Atiku and Obasanjo..

Life he get as he be grin grin

I tire for FP.. Abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by toxiflam: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oga Titus
where dem kokolets

7 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
It's a free world bro.We need more effective hands in Nigeria Music industry.I will be glad to see you guys work together again .#God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
D'banj and Banky W are probably the two most endorsed artists in Nigeria.

They both have probably the biggest endorsements too.

D'banj will definitely top the list -
Apple, BOI, Ciroc, Globacom...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by jadajada: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
ok. Una go perform on 29th may if jona win.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by cleric(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ok
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Ilekeh(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gotta make more money.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by playcharles(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Titus
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Tval(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Optional2(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmmm i laugh i my mother tongue.

Well

Am

Jst booking

space

sell.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by OGeeKush(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
MissEse:

Haaa! Tell me y u love me love lyk dat oo, love me lyk dat grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by preciouswize(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
omo sign of brokeness...........dn baba j abeg 4gve d dude

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nigga broke

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Vicotex(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
At the end of the day Mo-hit will reunite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Korede Bello Steps Out In Pink And Jerry Curls / Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.