Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

MTN Blocked Connection To Itunes On Data Bundles??? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN Blocked Connection To Itunes On Data Bundles??? (776 Views)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / The Best Internet Connection To Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Blocked Connection To Itunes On Data Bundles??? by Qaslay(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello, I have been using MTN internet data bundles consistently since the beginning of this year, and I never had issues connecting to itunes on my iPhone, iPad on PC. However, for about two weeks now, I have been getting the message 'cannot connect to itunes" anytime I open the app store app. Initially, I thought it was just a problem with my iPad until tonight when I tired the same on my iPhone and PC itunes app, and got the same message. I also tried using airtel internet service and I was able to download an app from the app store on my iPad and had no problem connecting to itunes on my PC. So I concluded that either Apple has blocked MTN IP address or MTN has blocked us from connecting to itunes, like they did with youtube on Blackberry. I ruled out my first conclusion by opening apple.com on safari, and it opened though the pages were not rendered probably(the graphics were absent). So I'm yet to rule out the second conclusion, which is why I'm posting this.

Please, if you are experiencing this same problem, do share and if you've found a way around it, let's know. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Invent A Low Cost Tablet Computer-inye / A Company In Canada Ask Me To Send My Cv Through Email / How To Run Android App And Games On Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.