Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Run Android App And Games On Your Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Run Android App And Games On Your Pc (776 Views)

You Can Now Run Android On Your Windows PC Using Remix OS / How To Install Anroid Market And Run Android Apps On Blackberry Playbook / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Android App And Games On Your Pc by Dawatech(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2013
If for one reason or the other, you want to run Android apps on your Windows or Macs based computer. Relax while i share with
you an easy and convenient way to run android app and games on Pc.

1. Download Bluestacks here http://www.bluestacks.com

2. Install Bluestacks and run it on your computer

3. In the interface of Bluestacks, click on the search button and type the name of the game or app you want.

4. Click on it and install the app.

5. Now go back to the interface, you will
see the app listed there.

You can now double click on the app whenever you want to run it.

Sources ; http://www.dawahnet.com/2013/12/how-to-run-android-app-and-games-on-your-pc.html
Re: How To Run Android App And Games On Your Pc by skydancer: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Nice thread, I'm not sure this can run any android game though.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Buying Guide 2013: Some Essential Tips / What Brand Of Laptop Should I Go For? / Say Thanks: A New Facebook Tool To Make Thank You Videos, For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.