Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento (542 Views)

Reflection/homily: Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C (april 28 2013) / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Easter Year C (april 14 2013) / Reflection/homily: Second (2nd) Sunday Of Easter/divine Mercy Sunday 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento by Ubenedictus(m): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2012
[url]http://www.zenit.org/article-35650?|=english[/url] take a look at the popes words and take time to meditate on it. Besides it seem the pope just decleared the next liturgical year as "the year of faith".
Re: Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento by Johnchike(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2012
Ubenedictus: [url]http://www.zenit.org/article-35650?|=english[/url] take a look at the popes words and take time to meditate on it. Besides it seem the pope just decleared the next liturgical year as "the year of faith".
Yeah, that's true. God bless the Pope and God bless me....you too, be blessed.
Re: Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento by Ubenedictus(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2012
Johnchike:
Yeah, that's true. God bless the Pope and God bless me....you too, be blessed.
amen, johnchike, it seems u are a catholic, i remember u from the thread about the brazilian bishops, im i right?
Btw, it seems u link i pasted didnt work, i just corrected it.
Remain blessed
Re: Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento by Johnchike(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ubenedictus: amen, johnchike, it seems u are a catholic, i remember u from the thread about the brazilian bishops, im i right?
Btw, it seems u link i pasted didnt work, i just corrected it.
Remain blessed
Thanks, i got the link and other important articles in the site. Yeah, u're right abt the brazilian bishops thread. I'm a catholic. Dominus Vobiscum.
Re: Must Read 4 Catholics: Pope Benedicts Homily At Lorento by Ubenedictus(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Johnchike:
Thanks, i got the link and other important articles in the site. Yeah, u're right abt the brazilian bishops thread. I'm a catholic. Dominus Vobiscum, Benedicta mus domini
et cu-m spĂ­ritu tuo, deo gratias.

(1) (Reply)

Cw's 'beauty And The Beast': Nephilim/antichrist Romance / Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church / If Jesus Was Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.