Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church (545 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu / Christians Protecting Muslims During Their Prayers In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church by Cmarketer(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
I am an Anglican worshiping in a church where Satan made his throne. Its an Ibo church inside Lagos Island, where my parents wedded in, I was baptized, confirmed and married.

since I became born again, I have seen Satan manifesting himself from priest to priest. All the priest that I have known in this church has been un-believers,their aim in the church is always to either acquire land, build a vicarage or extend altars. All these are avenues by which they siphon church monies. They never build souls and increase the numerical strength of the church.

This present priest is the worst. He assumed the leadership of this church about 9 years ago. The strength of the church was about 500 members but can hardly boast of 100 members now. He runs around to gather people to come to church any time his bishop is visiting the church. Worst is the lack of FEAR of God of this priest in using the church's money for his private purpose. He charges any one who wants to wed, baptize or do any function in the church. And the record of these charges are not kept. He sets up for any vulnerable rich guy so as to extort money out of them, any how. he goes to most of these rich guy to collect cheques for the church and exchanges them for Cash(for personal purpose). Infact an encyclopedia will be full on the atrocities of this priest. His cup is full now as the church he is leading has risen up to reject him. we are planning a disgraced exit for him. Pentecostal church members, please pray for us always. For Christ to defeat this satan in Jesus name.
Re: Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
Honestly, I feel you should have not done this rather you should have taken the path of Nehemiah (Neh. 1:1-6). Well you have done this already. You must understand that we are in the end times
Re: Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church by Cmarketer(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2012
We have fasted, prayed, reported to the Bishop and currently there is an insurgent over this matter in the church. The bishop was of the opinion that we disagree to agree. That we should look for a way of containing the problem. Some of us does not pay tithe again into the coffers as he picks up the fat envelops for personal use. He mounts the pulpit just like his predecessors to curse his congregation who he perceives that does not support him. As he curses he threnghtens with examples of them that have challenged the wrong doings of a priest that died.
Re: Urgent Need Of Prayers In Our Church by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
If u had prayed and nothing hras happened look for like-minded members to go into prayers and look for a copy ur church constitution and check what are the provision and options available for u

(1) (Reply)

Brainwashing A La Christian!!! / Is God Partial? / Food For Thought - Our Nationalism And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.