Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Need A Logo For This Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Logo For This Website. (698 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Logo For This Website. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hello guys, i know widow and databoy have done free logos here in the past. I need one for this website www.businessplanoffice.com . Is there anyone who can help out?
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by chubysoft1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hey
We'll do that for you. Here are some questions i will want to know how many logos you need?

call us at 07063665901, venustechnologies2012@gmail.com

us visit us at venusintegrated.com.ng
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by ilekky(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Call us on 08028359239 for best logo design or send mail to

info@yemlat.com.We give you the best.
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
I know guys who will do it here...Where is Widow and Databoy?
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by Widow(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Seen the site.
I will need 3days
And emm emm..
Also why don't you reply your mails?
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maybe i was offline for a while but i haven't ignored any mail of recent. Howdy? grin
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by annahussy(f): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2012
If you are looking for logo designer to create logo for your website than you have to meet web design company that provide you good service to create logo. They have many of good experience employee who help you to create good design of logo. You can also use online for design logo by your self because there are many of good online logo design site which you can use for design attractive logo.
Re: I Need A Logo For This Website. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
annahussy: If you are looking for logo designer to create logo for your website than you have to meet web design company that provide you good service to create logo. They have many of good experience employee who help you to create good design of logo. You can also use online for design logo by your self because there are many of good online logo design site which you can use for design attractive logo.
You're very correct, but i have an issue. I just don't have a flare for doing graphics because i'm a little bit of a perfectionist therefore i might not be able to satisfy myself. However, i believe there are lots of talented Nairalanders out there who might be willing to do it for a token or even for free. Databoy and Widow for example have done incredible freebies here in this section and i know there are lots of others who have done the same i might not know about.

(1) (Reply)

A Fun And Easy Guide To Creating The Next Great Facebook App! And Make Money / I Paid For Web Hosting But Not Seeing My Domain Yet: Help / Yahoo Mail Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.