Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Paid For Web Hosting But Not Seeing My Domain Yet: Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Paid For Web Hosting But Not Seeing My Domain Yet: Help (697 Views)

Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / How Do I Add My Domain In Blogger Via Web4africa / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Paid For Web Hosting But Not Seeing My Domain Yet: Help by acadasol: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2013
Please I need your to help with my website domain/design. I have paid to web4africa already. I have a web hosting account setup according to the email they sent to me. They have sent me all details but I seems not to know what next to do. I thought it will be easy like blogger. But it turned out not to be user friendly. Please help me. I am not seeing the domain not even the temporary domain as they said. YOUR KIND HELP WOULD BE HONESTLY APPRECIATED.
Re: I Paid For Web Hosting But Not Seeing My Domain Yet: Help by DualCore1: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Don't you think you will get better results if you contacted the host directly? Its their service and they will be in the best position to tell you how to use it.
Re: I Paid For Web Hosting But Not Seeing My Domain Yet: Help by ProGSM(m): 1:48am On Mar 14, 2013
Yes, that is correct. Contact them directly. Call them on phone and visit their office if possible.

(1) (Reply)

My Site Is Sleep Walking. / What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? / Will Paypal Refund My 40k? Abet Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.