Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Investor Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor Update (720 Views)

/ Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. / Investor/loan Lender Seeking Project And Opportunity...funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Update by felixweah(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2008
Dear Nairalander,

i write to inform all investors in the NAHCo Public offer that the allotment results for NAHCo Offer wll be published on Monday in The Guardian, www.proshareng.com and on the company's website.

Kindly watch out for the information.

OTHER ALERT:
New Post on the website with full reports on www.proshareng.com/blog :

1. Nigerian Banking Report by Afrinvest
2. ETI Equity Report by Lead Capital
3. Skye Bank Offer information(s)

We will be publishing our analyst report on First Inland Bank Plc next week while that of Skye bank will be released a week after.

We are working on a number of reports, enquiries and investigations and would like your input into some of them namely:
1. The situation with Spring Bank Plc;
2. The Status of Abplast Plc;
3. The Private Placement status of Globe Re, IGI and MTN;
4. The impact of the December 31 reporting date for banks;
5. The developments at AP and its over-the-top price movement;
6. The growing concerns with Registrars further to the comments made by the DG, NSE; and
7. The status of those who took loans for the FBN offer - what next?

We will be happy to receive your contributions by return mail.

Have a blessed weekend

Felix

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Evdo/1x Wireless Pc Card Modem For Sales! / Union Diagnostic. / Private Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.