Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

FRAUD Watch List - Is Standard Alliance Assets And Management Capital A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FRAUD Watch List - Is Standard Alliance Assets And Management Capital A Scam? (2588 Views)

Two Nigerians In Forbes' ‘Ten Young African Millionaires To Watch' List / ATM Fraud - Watch Out! / Lotto Fraud: Watch These Retailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD Watch List - Is Standard Alliance Assets And Management Capital A Scam? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
FRAUD Watch List - Is SA Capital A Scam?

I have a personal experience to believe that the investment company called Standard Alliance or SA Capital (like most people know them for), may be a Fraudulent Company. I hereby call out to everybody out there investing in SA Capital to read this, be WARNED and choose wisely where you put your money.

It all started mid last year when a marketing agent from Standard Alliance (SA Capital) came to me. He was a friend, but a new contract staff to the company, and he knew I use to be wary of these investment firms. But he wanted me to start one of the investment packages with the company because he believed they were different - maybe he was wrong! After a month of talks, I opted for the Invest+ Gold package - a contribution of #100,000 per month for a period of 12 months. My plan was to test the company with this package to know if really they are different from the horrible experiences out there - turns out they seem worse!

I sealed the contract with the marketing agent and got a contract (agreement) letter duly signed by the company. I kept my part of the agreement; I even gave them all the money 3 months before the due date. It is almost the 15th month now and SA Capital is yet to remit the contract agreement and pay me my money.

First they said I had to send a liquidation request at the 12th month which I did. When I didn't see the money, I called and they said I should give them 21 days following my liquidation request. Though this wasn't stated in the contract letter, but still I did. I waited for 21 days and got nothing; Not the money, Not even a call, sms or email explaining why they didn't pay me. I called them again and they said they would pay me the following week. That week came and went and NO sign. I went to their Head Office at Lekki, and they apologized and promised to pay me the following week. I waited for that week, another week and the third week but got NOTHING; not the money, not even a call for some explanation.

I went back to their Head Office at Lekki after waiting for over a month. I met with the manager of Standard Alliance Capital, and as expected, he apologized again and promised to pay in two weeks unfailingly. I have been waiting for over a month now since the last promise and still no sign.

Now they have resorted to feeding me useless excuses and more empty promises whenever I call them. I couldn't believe it when a staff of the company told me they are struggling to come up with my money. Like seriously? Will SA Capital ever remit this contract or will this long-con treatment continue indefinitely?

Few months ago they were praising me as one of their best clients, today they even run away from picking my calls or discussing anything about my payment, giving excuses like "I am not in the office now" "The person that is incharge of your request just went on a casual leave" "The manager is not on seat, call back next week", "I will call you back in few minutes" and I have never gotten any call from these people even when they promised to call a minute after I called them, etc - countless calls, countless excuses.

God forbid I needed this money to save a life, what would have been my fate now? One of the excuses said that "all the regional directors need to vet a check for my payment." From the time that has elapsed so far, we can conclude that it takes one month for a regional director to vet a check in SA Capital. So if there are 24 regional directors in that company, it will probably take 24 months before the vetting can be completed - what a joke!

It is high time we speak up against these hungry companies that consistently take us for a ride in this country. I know I am not the only person caught up with the corporate con attitude of SA Capital. I recently heard there are a lot of people in Port Harcourt that faced (and are still facing) the same fate. So I say, complain and expose them all; if we never gave them our money, they won't have the chance to take us for a joke and treat us like trash. Let us put an end to this SA Capital madness!

If you want to invest in a company that will keep to contract agreements, please note that Standard Alliance (SA Capital) currently carries a big QUESTION MARK (?). I brought this here so we can all be informed and stay forewarned!
Re: FRAUD Watch List - Is Standard Alliance Assets And Management Capital A Scam? by ferdmag: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
I am suspecting this too. I also have an overdue contract waiting to be remitted by SA Capital. And all they do is this lip service you described here; "we will pay today, we will pay tomorrow" and I am yet to see anything. What pains me most is that they don't even call or try to communicate me in any way. My patience is running out...I talked with my sister who stays at Abuja and she told me a friend of hers is currently undergoing this same ordeal.

You know I use to believe the lies they tell me on the phone, but after reading this, mehn, I don't know what to believe anymore. This is crazy - the amount of money involved in my case is not what I can sleep on knowing that the stupid, bleeped company has lied to withhold it with them.

We want this on the front page please, people have trusted SA Capital and now they are getting really fuzzy. Mehn, how do I sleep tonight...am calling these bunch of jokers now...
Re: FRAUD Watch List - Is Standard Alliance Assets And Management Capital A Scam? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
My friend is a victim and he has not been paid since 4 months his mnoney was due. He is getting lawyers(SAN) and litigation is the next thing. SA Capital will pay demurrage

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank; The Height Of Fuckery / Broadcast Design And 3D Motion Graphics Design Studios In Lagos| Synectics LAB / How I Almost Went Back To Yahoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.