Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? (9011 Views)

GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by dejik2m: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
hello guys. please how genuine and secure is it to buy things over the internet on alibaba.com? do they really deliver? please share your experience. thanks.
Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by austinsmat(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2012
pls carry the text and give us reply
Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by Chrisvicmall: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2012
There are different sellers on Alibaba. Some of these sellers are bogus sellers while some are not. But if you are worried of getting scam, don't worry we are here to help you. You can give us the link of the product you want to purchase, we handle the payment and shipping process for you. You do not need to pay with any credit card or bank transfer since you will be paying in naira.

Here is our job
Contact the seller on behalf of you.
Make the payment on behalf of you.
Handle the shipping process on behalf of you.
In case of any issue, you can hold us responsible.
You will receive the product between 3-7 days.

We only ask one favour from you, and that is, if you like our service or satisfy with our work, please recommend us to your friends and relations. You can do that either through your Facebook or any other means.

To tell us what you need visit us at www.chrisvicmall.com and chat with our online customer service. If we are not not online, leave us a message.
Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by nairabacks(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chrisvicmall: There are different sellers on Alibaba. Some of these sellers are bogus sellers while some are not. But if you are worried of getting scam, don't worry we are here to help you. You can give us the link of the product you want to purchase, we handle the payment and shipping process for you. You do not need to pay with any credit card or bank transfer since you will be paying in naira.

Here is our job
Contact the seller on behalf of you.
Make the payment on behalf of you.
Handle the shipping process on behalf of you.
In case of any issue, you can hold us responsible.
You will receive the product between 3-7 days.

We only ask one favour from you, and that is, if you like our service or satisfy with our work, please recommend us to your friends and relations. You can do that either through your Facebook or any other means.

To tell us what you need visit us at www.chrisvicmall.com and chat with our online customer service. If we are not not online, leave us a message.

Guy,
Be realistic with your claims, hardly anybody in procurement business delivers in 3-7 days. All na wash.

1 Like

Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by leganssourcing: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
-

1 Like

Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by maga1: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
dejik2m: hello guys. please how genuine and secure is it to buy things over the internet on alibaba.com? do they really deliver? please share your experience. thanks.

go ahead and buy from the site. they for real and make sure nobody deceive u that they can buy on ur behalf....just make sure u pay thru d aliexpress.com website because they have buyer protection through escrow payment system (buyer only receives money after u confirm receipt of goods)
Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by trigar12(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Its safe, you will get your product within the specified date
Re: How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? by Chrisvicmall: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2012
nairabacks:

Guy,
Be realistic with your claims, hardly anybody in procurement business delivers in 3-7 days. All na wash.

I do understand your point. Since you said that I should be realistic, I hope I can try to convince you. When I replied to the poster, I have the intention that the poster isn't up to 20ft or 40ft container. So my replied is base on that he/she is buying on a few pieces which the company will already have in stock. Before the buyer pays into our account, we will make sure that the company has the product. Immediately he pays into our account, we pay the seller.

If you as a buyer decide to use DHL as shipping option, it will take from 5-7 days before you receive it because most of the time the product has to go through Hong Kong. Please note that we will give you the tracking number of the product so that you can also monitor the location of your product.

But for people living around Lagos, we offer different shipping option which around 3-4 days and it is cheaper than DHL service but the only disadvantage with it is that you need to go to the airport to collect the products.

But if the poster is trying to buy 20 to 40 ft container, then it will take more than 2 months before you can receive the product because most of the time the company takes 30 to 45 days for production and the shipping also take about 28 to 45 days for delivery.

So if my initial reply has confused you, please forgive me for not explaining how it works and we have been doing it before.

Anyway for any seller here, don't forget that you can also sell your products or services on our platform

leganssourcing:

BIG BIG WASH

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Done For You Monetization Package / Whatsapp Is Becoming The Customer Service Tool Of Choice For Nigerian E-commerce / RRR Expiration Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.