Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Water To Replace Petrol As Car And Bike Fuel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Water To Replace Petrol As Car And Bike Fuel (1153 Views)

Importance Of Water To Life / Flying Bike Or Hoverbike: The Future Of Motorbike / There's Enough Energy In A Glass Of Water To Power Lagos For A Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water To Replace Petrol As Car And Bike Fuel by Yello1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
some years ago,bank phb made an advert showing some fillingstation where water replace petrol,how possible do u think dis can be?
Re: Water To Replace Petrol As Car And Bike Fuel by nikkyshyne(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Only in our dreamzzz. Nothing good comes cheap. But, I think there is this generating set that works with water. I don't know if it works together with petrol though.
Re: Water To Replace Petrol As Car And Bike Fuel by Yello1(m): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2012
nikkyshyne: Only in our dreamzzz. Nothing good comes cheap. But, I think there is this generating set that works with water. I don't know if it works together with petrol though.
nikki,change is d only constant thing,believe in change...saw ur topic on seven things...Thumb up!*gud job*
Re: Water To Replace Petrol As Car And Bike Fuel by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Dat means no need for oil. You people want to give federal government heart attack with dis kind of news.

(1) (Reply)

Study Finds Smelling Farts Makes You Live Longer / Flying Saucer-like Object Filmed From Plane Causes Stir On Web / The End Of An Era: Windows XP, WLM, IE6 And Office 2003 To Be Discontinued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.