Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Importance Of Water To Life - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Importance Of Water To Life (531 Views)

Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) / Importance Of Information And Communications Technology (ICT) / There's Enough Energy In A Glass Of Water To Power Lagos For A Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Water To Life by Shoboloyok(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
One of the most common substances known to man is water. Water, if pure, is a colorless, odorless and tasteless liquid. It is a very good solvent for many substances, i.e., it can dissolve many substances, if not all, to an extent: this is why, chemically, there is no such thing as pure water.
Formation of water
Water is formed whenever two atoms (one molecule) of hydrogen combine chemically with one atom of oxygen.
Existence of water... Continue reading here
http://writedge.com/?p=73827&preview_id=73827&preview=true

(1) (Reply)

Your Friend In Weight Loss / Noni (morinda Citrifolia L.) Juice Benefits / Airtel Give Me. Back My 5gigabyte Data You STOLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.