Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain (6988 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / The Most Underrated Smartphone Of 2015, It's Not Tecno / Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by DrGboy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
A microchip in d brain?? What are this people thinking? This is definetly pointing 2 d coming of JESUS CHRIST.pls repent b4 its too late!!!!
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by mjconcept(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
190: They should count me out of wateva they are doin

i prefer my nokia 3310 undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Michky: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Much of what Op posted there WILL never come to fruition. These whites have a way of creating buzz out of absolutely nothing. About 5 years ago, there was a video article about the future of phones in 2012. From big, to slim and finally to nano (paper flat, foldable to any shape and convertible to things like mirror, wristbands, and even umbrellas!! chei! etc). O boy, we're in 2012 o and the best we have for now is the i-p.h.o.ne5 and the SG3, plus the new nano sims out now. As for me, am gonna treat OP's speculation with a pinch of salt. Just imagine, triangular phone, brain phones. Rubbish!!
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
semid4lyfe: Me thinks I prefer the smartphones the stage they're at now

Thankfully, I won't live to see it all these. . .if it's indeed true and gonna happen cool
You cant be too sure. . .
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Cupidkc(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
Science at its peak...
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Abbott(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Every single thing listed in the write up is absolutely possible and the thing is that is even small. You are yet to see anything. ANYTHING your mind can concieve/imagine can be created and brought into fruition. Just think it, that is all. Y'all complaining of these, what will you say of a living encyclopaedia. A normal human being that has all that info that will take thousands of GB.
Forget story, in this world, nothing is impossible, not anything listed above. Only thing IMPOSSIBLE is raising a dead man to life and then some other things.
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Looks a joke †☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣.
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Michky: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Abbott: Every single thing listed in the write up is absolutely possible and the thing is that is even small. You are yet to see anything. ANYTHING your mind can concieve/imagine can be created and brought into fruition. Just think it, that is all. Y'all complaining of these, what will you say of a living encyclopaedia. A normal human being that has all that info that will take thousands of GB.
Forget story, in this world, nothing is impossible, not anything listed above. Only thing IMPOSSIBLE is raising a dead man to life and then some other things.
Dude, nobody is arguing that with you. A lot of conspiracy theorists today even believe that things like teleportation, time travel, human cloning etc are already in existence as we speak but are still governments' well guarded secrets. Unfortunately for the OP, those phone models might not be usable in those years stated due to reasons beyond mere demand and supply. FYI, pushing an innovative product into the mainstream market place involves more than just the product. Other things like acceptance, government policies, etc also come into play here. Let me give you an example. I believe the first flying car must have been manufactured 12 years ago but why didn't it become popular till now? Simple. The world was not ready at that time to handle the fall-outs of such innovation. Just imagine an armed robber having access to such item. How easily would our today's security system deal with such considering the fact that all we have are fences and barb wires. They'd just fly in, steal, and fly out. Get my drift?
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
aare07: Smartphone of the future will be in your brain
By Stewart Scott-Curran and Tim Lampe, Special to CNN
updated 11:40 AM EDT, Sat October 6, 2012

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/05/opinion/curran-lampe-mobile-phones/index.html

may be, just may be in 1000 years time, what about infections and other associated risks...i don't buy this crapp
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Kk4(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
The future sound cool.. *evil grin* can't wait
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Hotdiamond(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Goldenheart(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
welldone gej grin
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
i wont buy. back to nokia 3310
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by destinedtee(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
*solid*:
As for me and my household, we shall refuse to buy and use such device with our money, even if they decide to give it free of charge, we shall reject it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U are so funny sir.
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Nkonadi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nice Write Up... Follow This blog 4 more Tech news ==>> www.technocliq..com
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Abbott(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Michky: Dude, nobody is arguing that with you. A lot of conspiracy theorists today even believe that things like teleportation, time travel, human cloning etc are already in existence as we speak but are still governments' well guarded secrets. Unfortunately for the OP, those phone models might not be usable in those years stated due to reasons beyond mere demand and supply. FYI, pushing an innovative product into the mainstream market place involves more than just the product. Other things like acceptance, government policies, etc also come into play here. Let me give you an example. I believe the first flying car must have been manufactured 12 years ago but why didn't it become popular till now? Simple. The world was not ready at that time to handle the fall-outs of such innovation. Just imagine an armed robber having access to such item. How easily would our today's security system deal with such considering the fact that all we have are fences and barb wires. They'd just fly in, steal, and fly out. Get my drift?

Yeah!
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Abbott(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Michky: Dude, nobody is arguing that with you. A lot of conspiracy theorists today even believe that things like teleportation, time travel, human cloning etc are already in existence as we speak but are still governments' well guarded secrets. Unfortunately for the OP, those phone models might not be usable in those years stated due to reasons beyond mere demand and supply. FYI, pushing an innovative product into the mainstream market place involves more than just the product. Other things like acceptance, government policies, etc also come into play here. Let me give you an example. I believe the first flying car must have been manufactured 12 years ago but why didn't it become popular till now? Simple. The world was not ready at that time to handle the fall-outs of such innovation. Just imagine an armed robber having access to such item. How easily would our today's security system deal with such considering the fact that all we have are fences and barb wires. They'd just fly in, steal, and fly out. Get my drift?

Yeah! My emphasis is that anything imagined can be created.
Re: Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain by Thok(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
"He That tinketh He stands, should take heed lest he falls"..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites / MTN Latest 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat On 24clan VPN Pro / NCC Fixes April-22 For Mobile-Number Portability Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.