Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How do i Postion myself/C.V to attract a Dream Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How do i Postion myself/C.V to attract a Dream Job (940 Views)

Can I Include My Industrial Training Experience In My C.v?? / A Vacant Post For C.e.o, Send C.v To: Hr@al-qaeda.com Thank You / Getting That C.V. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do i Postion myself/C.V to attract a Dream Job by lurojohn(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
There are far fewer Jobs in Nigeria than the people searching for Jobs, but still some smart people still find themselves getting jobs or switching Jobs without Hassles.
I had to form this thread for many of us who seems not to find it that easy so we caan get some tips on how to get a dream Job in Nigeria
I know there are a lot of ways to attract the right Oil and Gas Job, bank Job, Telecoms Job etc, but i 'll just share these few and want others to make their contributions regards these and how they think someone can get a dream Job

1. Tap your contacts. Do you know anyone who works for the organization already? Do you know anyone who might know someone who works for that organization already? Try to get a hold of people already in the organization and see whether or not they can put in a good word for you somewhere. This is the connection thing in Nigeria

2. Make some new contacts. Don’t be afraid to stop by the office at some point in advance of your interview to talk to people.

3. Make your resume clean, simple, and error free. If you’re not completely confident about your spelling and grammar, find a good writer who can review your resume for you. Don’t mess this up.

4. Read, study, and practice How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie this is the best book I’ve ever read on how to present yourself well to others. It’s broken down into actionable items you can practice, and these items really work. Knowing and using the material in this book will set you apart from people who do not.

Please Share other ways one can get his dream Job

(1) (Reply)

The Rot @ NSCDC / Having A White Man Or Lady As Your Boss In The Office / Cheap IT Professional Training In INDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.