Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Rot @ NSCDC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Rot @ NSCDC (941 Views)

Fidelity Bank, The Rot Within And Service Failure / Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) / How Much Is A Fresh Grad Paid In NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rot @ NSCDC by Tonyblinky(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks to channels television,you guys haven't seen anything yet @ NSCDC,there is so much rot in the system,you must be connected to the oga @ the top for promotion and proper placement,it is an organisation where academic excellence is not celebrated,I work with the NSCDC but I ve never liked the organisation for once,imagine I got my B.Eng (Hons). elect/elect 2009 and I am made a level 3 personnel,(private rank).The nscdc has failed its usefullness,worst of it all is the recruitment procsess,training process,its on record in my state command that madmen/slowpoke are in the corps,pls help me thank channels tv for exposing some of the deficiencies and pls do more,believe me because I dont know oga @ top,my duty is to controll traffic as a B.Eng holder rather contributing my wealth of experience in the ICT/engineering directorate.
Re: The Rot @ NSCDC by 234GT(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2013
I guess you joined the civil defense through the backdoor, that was why you were placed on level 3 with your degree. The rot is in the Nigerian society and not in the civil defense. Please let's give the blue boys a break. We've had enough fun from the channels interview episode.
Re: The Rot @ NSCDC by Tonyblinky(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2013
I dont dispute the fact that the rot is in nigeria as a whole,what do Ʊ mean by I entered through τ̣̣ђё back door?I applied with my cv and photocopy of my credentials,my appointment letter came out and it came with level 3,so which back door are you talking about?
Re: The Rot @ NSCDC by 234GT(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2013
Was there an open advert for application?

(1) (Reply)

Having A White Man Or Lady As Your Boss In The Office / Medicine Or Masters? / Shell Talent Community Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.