Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Guild Wars 2 Verdict -- The MMO You Keep Falling In Love With(share) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guild Wars 2 Verdict -- The MMO You Keep Falling In Love With(share) (1037 Views)

If You Missed A Big MMO Or Guild Wars 2 / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guild Wars 2 Verdict -- The MMO You Keep Falling In Love With(share) by tp6gw2: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2012
Guild Wars 2 is the massively multiplayer online role-playing game from ArenaNet that blends beautiful visuals with real-time combat, incredible PvP, and so much more. As the biggest MMO release of the year, we had quite a lot to say about the game. Here's a snippet from our review:

"As someone with a dreadfully short attention span, real-time combat gives me endless joy. I could dodge to avoid attacks, block in real time and do some really awesome things like throw bolas to tie someone up. Another element that adds further speed to the gameplay is an ability to swap weapons immediately during battle. This allowed me to switch from a rifle to an axe immediately when my enemies had closed in, opening up boundless combination of strategies. A significant focus was put on underwater combat, and although it was initially hard for me to grasp, I'm now rather proficient with a harpoon. Further the transition from land to water movement and combat is so seamless it's barely noticeable."

(1) (Reply)

Personal Storyline / Look For An Option To Buy SWTOR Account / Just Dance 4 $23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.