Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara (12781 Views)

Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / Six ‘One Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Kwara (Photos) / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2012

Men of Kwara State police command have commenced investigation into the abduction of a 35-year- old petrol attendant kidnapped during his wedding and found five days after.

The reason behind the abduction has remained a daunting task for the police and mystery to family members of the victim.

The spokesman of Kwara State police command, Mr Femi Elubode, said though he had received calls on the incident, the A Division Police Station at Challenge, Ilorin where the incident was said to have been reported, had not briefed his office.

”And if we are not officially briefed of any incident,it will be difficult to know the level of investigation,.I have not been briefed yet,” Elubade said.

Sunday Vanguard reliably gathered that the two-day wedding preparation between the victim, Zubair Aliyu Balogun, and his heartrob had commenced on Thursday, September 27, only for him to disappear on  Friday morning, and his whereabouts remained unknown for five days.

After intensive search by family members,and sympathisers, the groom was found naked by an Okada rider in a bush at Kangu-Olunlade village Ilorin where he was purportedly dumped by his abductors early Tuesday morning, October 2, 2012, drenched in the early morning rain and was shivering.

Zubair, who was said to have begged the Okada  rider to call members of his family, was then taken to a private hospital where he was later traced.

The victim had since been hospitalised.

Contacted, head of Balogun-Fulani family, where the victim hails from, Alhaji Mahmud Durosinlorun Atiku Fulani, said there was no suspicion prior to the abduction, vowing that the family would use all legal and spiritual means to get to the root of the matter and fish out the perpetrators

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/groom-abducted-during-wedding/
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by akagaba(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Abeg, ths is nothng compared 2d brutal killing of d 4 handsome univ of portharcourt students ova alleged stealing. Ths d news 4d season that evrybody shud be mor concernd abt n put heads 2gether 2ensure dat d pepertrators ar brought to book. Pls whoeva abducted ur wedding man wil return him pls, sori abt d mishap. Lets crack our brains abt ths brutality dat is pinchng us most. Mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Carmall(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Funny
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by mrperfect(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Good news is that he is found without hurt.

1 Like

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Oh wahala everywhere in this country.
Is the man not talking or what? Atleast he should be able to give some info on what happened during the period he was missing.
May God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by slimyem: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
...probably the handwork of a disgruntled ex...

1 Like

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by SlyIg(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ask his ex! Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
akagaba: Pls whoeva abducted ur wedding man wil return him pls, sori abt d mishap. Lets crack our brains abt ths brutality dat is pinchng us most. Mbok.
I have a small smile on my face for the first time today, thanks to this post of yours. Its cute to know you are so angry about the Uniport boys that you didn't notice that the abducted man has been found after reading the story.cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by wawaboy1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
It looks like the handiwork of either the groom or the bride's EXs
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is laughable,i mean abductd for five days and found unclad shivering in the morning rain...what did they do with him then.is it that they didnt want him to wed? Btw,thank God he was found alive.

1 Like

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
wawa_boy: It looks like the handiwork of either the groom or the bride's EXs
perhaps,very possible.but to what purpose? Cos they will eventualy get married
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by vislabraye(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wonders shall never end. Kwara state of all places?
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Gen2jaynee: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Tales by moonlite,supa story... Or?? ... Thank God 4 d bride,her honeypie z still verymuch alive anyways
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Lero15(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
D victim is d one to talk...
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by emenim(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nigeria just have to be more security conscious and our security agents should be more at alert, because nigeria is no more safe to live in
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by kunle86(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
That's Bleep, could u imagine how the wife will feel, wel thank god 4 him is not hurt
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by tjskii(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Na wa,dats y I kip warning u youngmen dat change women lik wrapper,hell hath no fury lik a woman scorned,I can bet my last kobo dat his ex girlfrend is behind this,she probably gave him d stephanie okereke treaatment(wat she did to van vicker in d movie'reloaded',wich is a very corect movie by d way)

4 Likes

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by plendil: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^^If the abduction actually was masterminded by an ex, the man should actually thank his stars he dumped her in time.
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
the hand work of his wife/fiance's enemies who arent happy she's getting married.

mission accomplished. dont kill me, just make sure no wedding takes place
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
juszoe82: urgently Needed a room self contain or two bedroom self contain at ijesha or aguo area.call 08060979861
dont worry the abductors are reading, they'll contact u soon
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by misreal(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
tjskii: Na wa,dats y I kip warning u youngmen dat change women lik wrapper,hell hath no fury lik a woman scorned,I can bet my last kobo dat his ex girlfrend is behind this,she probably gave him d stephanie okereke treaatment(wat she did to van vicker in d movie'reloaded',wich is a very corect movie by d way)
so what will happen to those girls that changes men like wrapper.how abt those gals that goes abt with men their grandfatherls age undecided
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by misreal(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
tjskii: Na wa,dats y I kip warning u youngmen dat change women lik wrapper,hell hath no fury lik a woman scorned,I can bet my last kobo dat his ex girlfrend is behind this,she probably gave him d stephanie okereke treaatment(wat she did to van vicker in d movie'reloaded',wich is a very corect movie by d way)
so what will happen to those girls that changes men like wrapper.how abt those gals that goes abt with men their grandfatherls age

1 Like

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by akagaba(f): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
. Its cute to know you are so angry about the Uniport boys that you didn't notice that the abducted man has been found after reading the story.cheesy [/quote] my dear, thanx bt u wont undastand hw psychologically traumatised ive been ova d killin of thos boys. Watchng d video ystday was d height of it, it has sent me on an exile. Im a woman& a mother& i kno wat it means 2cary a child 4 nine months, deliver him, bring him up, send him 2skool n watch him grow 2becom a man. Then just like dat, u loose him 2 unscrupulous, barbaric, hartles, satanic, demon possesed mob who cannot even provide evidence 4wat they accused them 4. If they wer thieves as accused, then the materials they stole shud have been displayed as usual weneva thieves ar caught, someone shud hav come out 2testify that he/she was a victim of their theft/robbery. If they wer cultists, then d mob shud hav made them confess their cultic activities& who they ve maimed in d act. D whole thng is so devastating, annoyin, irritating and capable of making one go undaground jst 2ensure dat d culprits have d same taste of torture dey gave 2thos boys. Imagine d families of d victims and wat they wil be going thru naw. I learnt Ugonna was d only child of d parents, so jst imagine dat. Giving that kind of wicked torture n slow painful death even 2 boko haram members wil stil be considered barbaric& unreasonabl, then how much more innocent young talented& prospective students. Im personally bruised, upset, devastated, sad, angry and justice- seeking. It cud have been anybody's brother/child, and even if it was a case of theft, they didnt stil deserv dat kind of torment, beatings, disgrace, humuilation and slow painful death. God wil neva allow Aluu people who ar guilty of ths go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by ghettodreamz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wonder shall never end. Ni Ilu Ilorin fa? 4 dat matter grin grin grin

Almighty God,! In all humility and submissions, O Lord, Have mercy on us and heal our land and people. O Lord, have mercy on us and favour us with your special blessings. Give us true leaders after your own heart.. Forsake us not, O Lord Hold us in Your right hand. Cleanse and purify our land from all forms of ungodliness and let evil cease in our land, that we may have peace and have it abundantly to enjoy the good of our land, then shall our land yield an increase and your peace shall reign in our land. In your Holy name, I've asked, amen...
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
him think say to f**k t*to and run na swag
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by ghettodreamz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
akagaba: . Its cute to know you are so angry about the Uniport boys that you didn't notice that the abducted man has been found after reading the story.cheesy my dear, thanx bt u wont undastand hw psychologically traumatised ive been ova d killin of thos boys. Watchng d video ystday was d height of it, it has sent me on an exile. Im a woman& a mother& i kno wat it means 2cary a child 4 nine months, deliver him, bring him up, send him 2skool n watch him grow 2becom a man. Then just like dat, u loose him 2 unscrupulous, barbaric, hartles, satanic, demon possesed mob who cannot even provide evidence 4wat they accused them 4. If they wer thieves as accused, then the materials they stole shud have been displayed as usual weneva thieves ar caught, someone shud hav come out 2testify that he/she was a victim of their theft/robbery. If they wer cultists, then d mob shud hav made them confess their cultic activities& who they ve maimed in d act. D whole thng is so devastating, annoyin, irritating and capable of making one go undaground jst 2ensure dat d culprits have d same taste of torture dey gave 2thos boys. Imagine d families of d victims and wat they wil be going thru naw. I learnt Ugonna was d only child of d parents, so jst imagine dat. Giving that kind of wicked torture n slow painful death even 2 boko haram members wil stil be considered barbaric& unreasonabl, then how much more innocent young talented& prospective students. Im personally bruised, upset, devastated, sad, angry and justice- seeking. It cud have been anybody's brother/child, and even if it was a case of theft, they didnt stil deserv dat kind of torment, beatings, disgrace, humuilation and slow painful death. God wil neva allow Aluu people who ar guilty of ths go unpunished.

Take it easy ma'am, God isn't asleep and I'm sure those beasts who perpetrated the said nefarious acts would never go scot-free from God's wrath and judgement. What's abstruse to us, He knows it all. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by emmygod: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED IN PORTHARCOURT TO THOSE STUDENTS ARE A MIRAGE OF DEATH IN BRUTALITY OF MAN INHUMANITY TO MAN WHEN COMPARED TO ABA IN ABIA STATE. I HAVE SEEN THOUSANDS OF BURNT HUMAN LIFE IN ABA. THOSE CORPSES ARE BURNT OUT OF RECOGNITIONS. IT IS HIGH TIME WE EDUCATE PEOPLE ON JUNGLE JUSTICE. SOMETIMES INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE BEEN KILLED BY THE SAME BARBARIC SINISTER S EVEN WORST THAN THE VICTIMS THEY KILLED.
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by otele(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
nigeria is swimming in sin and wickedness!
may God have mercy on this country. the innocent blood shed in this country since 1966 is crying out to heaven everyday.

it will need a radical cleansing to spiritually turn this country around.

cant say more than this
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shebi im be petrol attendant? As fuel scarce so, you sure say im no dey sell fuel for 120naira per litre to people? Me I think say na dem kidnap am! All these petrol attendants sef.......shiooor!
Re: Man Abducted At His Wedding In Kwara by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
All The guy called his men to come and hijack to fake his kidnap. He should have come out clean to tell his wife to be that he is not ready to marry.
Tell me? They found him shaking by bush side and he called okada to help him. Make una help me think

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia / Herdsmen Kill 3 Farmers In Benue; Stray Bullet Kills 1 During Protest / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.