Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Brain Teaser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brain Teaser (645 Views)

Brain Teaser! How Do You Explain Jesus' Place In Your Life? / BRAIN Teaser.!!!!!!!!!!....who Actually Kllled Jesus? / **Biblical Brain Teaser** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser by mayrie1(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Find the books of the bible in this paragraph. Note there might be 16 of them.
I once made a remark about the hidden books of the bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others might require judges to help them. I will quickly admit that it will take a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so that she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now for there are really sixteen names of the books of the bible in this paragraph.
How many can you find?
Re: Brain Teaser by mumumugu(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
Seven, in my first readin
Re: Brain Teaser by mayrie1(f): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2012
mumumugu: Seven, in my first readin
av u seen Amos and Peter?
Re: Brain Teaser by mumumugu(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2012
may.rie:

av u seen Amos and Peter?

i just found james and peter, AMOS, NOT YET
Re: Brain Teaser by mumumugu(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Dat makes it 9
Re: Brain Teaser by trillville(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2012
I found 14
Mark, Luke, acts, revelations, James, Ruth, numbers, job, Amos, Esther, judges, Lamentations, Hebrews and Peter
Re: Brain Teaser by mayrie1(f): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
trillville: I found 14
Mark, Luke, acts, revelations, James, Ruth, numbers, job, Amos, Esther, judges, Lamentations, Hebrews and Peter

wow! The last one is titus
Re: Brain Teaser by mayrie1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
trillville: I found 14

wow! The last one is titus. Try searchin for that

(1) (Reply)

Churches, Mosques To Render Account From January / God Is Sexist / A Jewish Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.