Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Brain Teaser! How Do You Explain Jesus' Place In Your Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brain Teaser! How Do You Explain Jesus' Place In Your Life? (321 Views)

Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser! How Do You Explain Jesus' Place In Your Life? by chizidgreat(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon and didn't want to be
disturbed by his five year old daughter, so he removed a map of the
world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her to
assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions
and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be
able to fix it. To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she
returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every
continent and every country in its place. The surprised father asked,
''Honey, u don't know anything about geography, so how did u fix the
world so easily and quickly? The five year old girl smiled sweetly and
replied, ''The picture of JESUS was at back of the map and i knew that
if i have JESUS in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape''That was just the right inspiration he needed for his sermon.
He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject
Fix your world by placing JESUS at the right place. Just place JESUS in his rightful place and your life will be in order. I hope you understand this just like I do. Join me to spread it to the world, let
them know that THEIR WORLD CAN NOT BE COMPLETELY FIXED
WITHOUT JESUS...HOOK ONTO JESUS TODAY AND FORGET UR WORRY.Have a lovely day
http://chiziprecious..com/2015/08/a-pastor-and-her-daughter-demonstrates.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Accepting Criticism / The Authentic Meaning Of The Concept Of Jihad In Islam / Music + Video: All Eyes ~ BNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.