Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Making Money With Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Forex (754 Views)

$1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Money With Forex / Plz I Need Help With Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money With Forex by teblu(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Is forex marketing really thriving?
Re: Making Money With Forex by trigar12(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
If you know your way around FX trading, then you will make profit, but don't think of buying a bot cause its a total waste money
Re: Making Money With Forex by okosodo: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2012
You lose some, win some, but if you learn properly , your loss will not be total
Re: Making Money With Forex by mayor4(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
As far as i am concerned this is the best business. No risk once u have the right strategy.
Re: Making Money With Forex by SirMethod1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
mayor4: As far as i am concerned this is the best business. No risk once u have the right strategy.
Do u have the 'right strategy'?
Re: Making Money With Forex by naira4ever(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Who says 'no risk' and who has d 'right strategy' in fx?
in forex' you lose some and you win most times but even the best strategy employed by the fx pros suffers loss at times and every trade in forex is taken with risk that's why you place your 'Stop loss' cos u never can tell.
Forex is risky but the best and one of d most unstressful business ever. With sound knowledge in price action strategy coupled with money management skill and good risk-reward ratio, you are a winner 90% of the time.
Re: Making Money With Forex by bendazum: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2012
Sir Method:
Do u have the 'right strategy'?

Yes I do.

(1) (Reply)

Africa’s Economy Bulging In The Middle / Mini Importation Business QUESTION??? / Are There Private Investors In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.