Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How To Create My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create My Blog (1303 Views)

Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog / Create My Own Anime Site / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create My Blog by lecturerdabo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
pls NAIRALANDERS I need help on building own blog
site
Re: How To Create My Blog by mochame(f): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
simply select a blog website. the most popular ones are wordpress and blogger. when you log onto the website, you can create it and then there are help bars that will guide you in creating the exact thing you want-its to easy for dummies! good luck with your blog creation.
Re: How To Create My Blog by thweraja10: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2012
Building a blog is easy, you have choices from to blogger or wordpress, You have varieties of templates to choose from, go to google to search if you are having issues, And if you still dont have a solution i can help you
Re: How To Create My Blog by mrperfect(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Order our webhosting service we will help you set up your blog free, is one of our value added services. Plan starts from N250 a month. Phone: 08034283159
Re: How To Create My Blog by MrAwesome1(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2012
I also really wanna start my own blog. Is it something I can do myself or do I have to pay somebody to set it up for me?Is it free or am I suppose to pay anybody to host anything for me?Please I want someone with useful information to lay out all the facts for me. I also heard there are things one must do to increase traffic to their site.

Thanks.
Re: How To Create My Blog by mrperfect(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Blog consists of three things: One is Website address, two hosting so that people can see it online just like you are seeing this forum now and lastly your content or write-ups which you will be writing which often reason of setting up one.

We offer webaddress and hosting service as you can see in my signature. If you order we will assist you to install your blog, as value added service we offer and also give technical support 24/7. We have assisted many of our clients here in Nairaland. Webaddress is about N2, 000 depends on extention while hosting start from N250, a month.
Click on my signature to see our website as all plans details are there or call 08034283159
Re: How To Create My Blog by mrperfect(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: How To Create My Blog by MrAwesome1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
mrperfect: Order our webhosting service we will help you set up your blog free, is one of our value added services. Plan starts from N250 a month. Phone: 08034283159

This is my email-shalonet@yahoo.com.Hook me up, let's discuss d type of service u can provide me.
Re: How To Create My Blog by mrperfect(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2012
I have sent you an email, check and let us know is you need any assistance.
Re: How To Create My Blog by MrAwesome1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
mrperfect: I have sent you an email, check and let us know is you need any assistance.

I've seen it. I like some of the packages u offer,I'll call u soon so we could talk. Thanks.
Re: How To Create My Blog by mrperfect(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Thanks for the update!
Re: How To Create My Blog by lecturerdabo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
TNX friends for ur help its great being part of this board. @ mrperfect, pls forward the mail to me via officerdabo2004@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create My Blog by mrperfect(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
lecturerdabo: TNX friends for ur help its great being part of this board. @ mrperfect, pls forward the mail to me via officerdabo2004@yahoo.com

Email has been sent to you as requested, go through it and let us know if you need further assistance.
Re: How To Create My Blog by Kajool: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
you can go to http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/wordpress.aspx?ci=43232&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 , create blog in this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) / Nigerian Cyber Army Hacked By 'the Archangels' / Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.