Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Rats! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rats! (3360 Views)

Our Nightly War on Rats: A Short Story / Let Me Tell A Little About Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
mulan21: senbonzakura kageyoshi dude trust me if i say i loooooooove your work its an understatement! U are gooood. but dont let it get to you view criticism with an open mind. Take the good and watch out for those that are just bad mouths. Thumbs up!
thanks a lot. Thankfully, i've come to find people i can depend on to tell me the way it is right here on this board and they deserve credit for much of the improvements in my writing.
Re: Rats! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ishilove:
Avicky ma loooove! Comment ca va? smiley
ok, Ishi you have succeeded na. thanks to you now i frequent the literature section like no man's bizness. free stories everywhere. chai!!!
@OP: very good story. i dont mind you stretching reality a little bit but my own little contribution is that you should not force the humour. just let it come naturally. i like your username and i go begin de follow you from now on. . . cool

1 Like

Re: Rats! by Ishilove: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2012
brokoto: ok, Ishi you have succeeded na. thanks to you now i frequent the literature section like no man's bizness. free stories everywhere. chai!!!
Are you sure you aren't stalking me, my love? tongue

brokoto:
@OP: very good story. i dont mind you stretching reality a little bit but my own little contribution is that you should not force the humour. just let it come naturally. i like your username and i go begin de follow you from now on. . . cool

Have you read 'hurtful pleasures'? It reads a lot better than his previous works. The humour therein didn't feel forced,rather it felt a whole lot more natural than others I've read from him. Aside 'Cow conondrum', 'Hurtful pleasures' is my new favourite yet.
Re: Rats! by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2012
Ishilove:
Are you sure you aren't stalking me, my love? tongue
of course i'm stalking you. is that not what following somebody on NL meant? wink

Ishilove: Have you read 'hurtful pleasures'? It reads a lot better than his previous works. The humour therein didn't feel forced,rather it felt a whole lot more natural than others I've read from him. Aside 'Cow conondrum', 'Hurtful pleasures' is my new favourite yet.
yea. that was what made me check him out. it was on the front page. who wrote cow conundrum?
Re: Rats! by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2012
^^^ sorry o. took me a while to get it. the OP wrote it too. lemme check it out. . .
Re: Rats! by Ishilove: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2012
brokoto: ^^^ sorry o. took me a while to get it. the OP wrote it too. lemme check it out. . .
Yes o, sheckirrout grin
Re: Rats! by Ishilove: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2012
brokoto: of course i'm stalking you. is that not what following somebody on NL meant? wink

I batteth my silky eyelashes grin
Re: Rats! by Ishilove: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2012
Gracious me, I meant "the battle of the bowels".
Re: Rats! by avicky(f): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Avicky ma loooove! Comment ca va? smiley
Ma cherie coco, je vais bien et toi?
Sil te plait, try & update 'continue the Lola story' and 'wasimi tales'. Merci.
Re: Rats! by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
avicky:
Ma cherie coco, je vais bien et toi?
Sil te plait, try & update 'continue the Lola story' and 'wasimi tales'. Merci.
Chei, I have forgotten all about Lola! shocked
Re: Rats! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ishilove: Gracious me, I meant "the battle of the bowels".
ok. i've actualy read both. i think the guy/girl got better with each succeeding story.
Ishilove:
Chei, I have forgotten all about Lola! shocked
i think i need you to tell me if that story got interesting. i tried reading only for one poster, Adebayo i think to just mess it up. i gave up after the 1st page. tell me Ishi, is it worth continuing?
Re: Rats! by Jabia(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Nice one bro. The literature/writing section is looking good thanks to guys like you. Keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLOSED / @d9ty7stories Fanclub / Who Is The Best NAIRALAND Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.