Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Unfortunate Four - NON Violent - NON Disgusting Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unfortunate Four - NON Violent - NON Disgusting Video (1832 Views)

The Unfortunate Scammer / What Is The Most Non-violent Thing You Have Done To Someone / The Unfortunate 4 Update: “policemen Said They Should Burn Them Alive” - Tekena’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unfortunate Four - NON Violent - NON Disgusting Video by UmericanGirl(f): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK9WdTWcw2g

Remember, these are somebodys children. They are brothers, sons, uncles. Instead of condeming them, please pray for their souls and their families. May they find peace.

It was a bad dream and no one to wake me up.
I started crying cuz I missed you so damn much.
I wish you here like you always were
Cuz I love you so much and thats for damn sure.
If I could trade it all just to see you again.
I would trade it all til I have nothing in my hands.
Just to hold you one last time even for a second.
Cuz you know you make me happy when I am in your presence.
You were always there to tell me to keep my head up.
And now that youre gone Imma do it for you.
Cuz I know it's what you want and I want to make you happy.
But to know you wont be here makes me feel kinda crappy.
See you are in my heart. But sometimes its not enough.
Cuz I need you here to hold me when times are gettin tough.
I love you a lot. and nothings left but memories.
I wish I had a chance to say how much you meant to me.
Meant to me...
-Khidd Z
Re: The Unfortunate Four - NON Violent - NON Disgusting Video by Ramcie(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Watching the video and listening to their song just brought tears back to my eyes. Listening to the lyrics of how life is difficult cos there is no love and how you have to be careful so you don't step on toes just made me cry cry cry cry the lyrics is a replica do how they died" ain't no love in the heart of the city" adieu unfortunate 4. Rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

9 Year Albino Butchered Into Pieces By Albino Hunters In Malawi (graphic Pic ) / . / 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.