Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? (1330 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by olabowale(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
We see that the Christian borrow or rather Christ son of to their religious name and uses him as the center of their religious focus. But in essence, is this an action rooted in fakery, fallacy and disingenuous? It is a ruse in the sense that they make a claim to one thing on their lips or even in their hearts,(since I do know their hearts), but their actions undermine what they say is their relationship with Jesus. They tend to go in the direction of Saul/Paul, even with the slightest of simple observations;

1.) Jesus never came to destroy the Laws of Moses and his revealed Book, the Torah.
a,) Under the Laws, we observe in the first commandment that God is single Unit. A whole not divisible.
b,) We also observe that God warns against taking up partnership with Him.
c,) We also see that God declares that no graven Image, physical or conceptualised.
d,) We also see that God declares that He is jealous against any of these above and much more.

As to the Book of Moses, we see in Deut., 6 : 4 that God is One. Then in the Testament of Jesus, the Christian Bible, and in Mark 12 : 29, the same was declared by Jesus Christ the Messiah of the House of Israel son of Virgin Mary, that God is One Lord. That One Lord is the very Lord of Jesus himself, Who had sent him. We also see that Jesus declared that he did not come to change the laws of Moses, but to fulfil it. And that even a single jot of it will not be tamperred with by him, but whosoever does that, (and we know it could be done by his companions while he was still alive with then, before he was raised up), that person will be the least in the Kingdom of God. That is for instigating and encouraging the acceptance of doctored Moses book and laws. We would know that to be least in the Kingdom of God is not a honorable position. It indicates disaster to me. If am wrong in my thought please correct me with good supporting materials.

But all we have after Jesus was lifted up by his Creator, is an arrival of Saul who claimed that he received an enlightenment, and changed his name to Paul, a more non Jewish ethnic sounding name, so that the roman overlords can be unsuspecting. He Paul, in time turn the foundation of the message of Jesus and the previous prophets/messengers on its very head:

To do so, he advocated a multiplicity of God personality content; Instead of One whole invisible Creator, we now have 3 godhead/persons in this single equation of God existence, yet each person of this godship is separate and independent of the other two! Paul advocated and forcibly established as a Christian rule and belief, which is their cumulative doctrine, the destructions of dietary laws, so everyone can eat whatever they want, which the permissibility to eat Pork and its byproducts, the circumcision law of removing the foreskin from the male Instruments, and finally he brought about the concept of the permissibility of death on the cross as a ransoming of sins, instead of what the Children of Israel know it as a curse on the soul that dies on the cross. By this, the truth about God rescuing Jesus from such a death was now shunned as unbelief.

Paul in his galant effort to make the movement of Jesus acceptable to the Romans and the rest of greater Middle east. instead of its confined place which is within the boundary of "Palestine" of its day, he had singularly made the Torah of Moses irrelevant. He singly with the true companions of Jesus who are forced to tow his lines of 'teaching,' wrote the bulk of the New Testament! A simple observation will let us in, about what I am putting forward: Even though the four (4) Gospels are claimed to be the sayings, actions and the accounts of whereever went, we see that they are not so much different from one another. It would have been very scholarly journalistic efficient if instead of the similar to almost identical gospels be just one comprehensive Gospel! If the four are presented, why not the 11, while Judas Iscariot is already discounted and discarded for his betrayal? We we see the acts of the apostles and Paul who was not a true apostle, because was not part of the group that was with Jesus while he was living, breadthing and preaching his gospel: His gospel is a document we do not know anything about, but I guess bits and pieces must be in the four (4) 'according to gospels!'

But let us give the four gospels, regardless of their redundancies in relationship to one another and the gospels as part of it, all of these five (5) parts of the New Testament will still be less than 50% of the same New Testament. Consider that I have been generous here, to make a point. The remaining over 50% is what Paul and his cohorts had played a part, as iconoclasts against the teaching of Jesus and all the previous prophets/messengers.

Considering all of the above, it is no wonder that a religion is developed different and separate in name, day of worship, place of worship and tenets and beliefs, from what Jesus did!

I ask again, who is more important to the Christians, and I simply have avoided the goriness of blood and all that goes with death and salvation claims of the Christians about Jesus, Jesus who was a true prophet and messenger, with a miraculous birth or Paul who came and turn everything over its head, at the same time developed a different Jesus, idea of reverence of God and all that go with it? Who is the true singular hero here and why do you have the other in place along with him?

Please do me a favor, don't post off topic. When you disagree do it with relevant materials. Just don't criticise, do it with intelligence! Thank you.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2008
and finally he brought about the concept of the permissibility of death on the cross as a ransoming of sins, instead of what the Children of Israel know it as a curse on the soul that dies on the cross. By this, the truth about God rescuing Jesus from such a death was now shunned as unbelief.

Luke 24:46
And Jesus said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it is necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,
47) "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in my name to all nations beginning at Jerusalem."

Isaiah 53. Please read the whole chapter.
Vs 5) For he was wounded for our transgressions,  He was bruised for our iniquities,
Vs 11) He shall see the labor of his soul and be satisfied. By his knowledge my righteous servant shall justfy many., for he bear their iniquities.
12) Therefore I will divide him a portion for the  great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he poured out His Soul unto death, and he was numbered with the transgressors, and he bore the sin of many, and made intersession for the trangressors.

Matthew 28:18 (Jesus words)
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth."
19)  Go ye therefore and preach the gospel baptizing them in the name of the father, son and of the holy spirit,

After the Holy spirit descended on the disciples in the upper room, and Peter stood up to address the crowd in Acts 2(I hope you know the story) note this was before Paul.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them, "Repent and let everyone of you be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

(Have you ever wondered how Peter a man who denied Jesus thrice and lived in fear of the Jews and Romans would eventually be bold to face a crowd? What gave him the power and courage to do so?)

Through the above scriptures and many more I did not write, Paul did not "come" up with the "permissibility of death on the cross as a ransoming of sins."

Paul in his galant effort to make the movement of Jesus acceptable to the Romans and the rest of greater Middle east. instead of its confined place which is within the boundary of "Palestine" of its day,

I would use Matthew 28:19 again, Jesus words "Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations ". He never said only Palestine, or did He?

, he had singularly made the Torah of Moses irrelevant. He singly with the true companions of Jesus who are forced to tow his lines of 'teaching,' wrote the bulk of the New Testament!

These are Paul's words
Romans 7:7 -- What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known coveteousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet".

I ask, where did Paul force the disciples to obey his own teachings? But instead Paul was subject to the disciples. Please read Acts 15
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ stillwater, you tried. Notice most people now ignore olabowale's irrelevant piece of garbage. He cant even find the genealogy of mohammed yet he tlks so much about Paul.

stillwater:

I would use Matthew 28:19 again, Jesus words "Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations ". He never said only Palestine, or did He?

Paul couldnt even have said "palestine" . . . the name "palestine" did not even exist when Paul was alive. Its all arab propaganda to arabise Isreal.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by focused(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
We see that the Christian borrow or rather Christ son of to their religious name and uses him as the center of their religious focus. But in essence, is this an action rooted in fakery, fallacy and disingenuous? It is a ruse in the sense that they make a claim to one thing on their lips or even in their hearts,(since I do know their hearts), but their actions undermine what they say is their relationship with Jesus. They tend to go in the direction of Saul/Paul, even with the slightest of simple observations;

1.) Jesus never came to destroy the Laws of Moses and his revealed Book, the Torah.
a,) Under the Laws, we observe in the first commandment that God is single Unit. A whole not divisible.
c,) We also see that God declares that no graven Image, physical or conceptualised.
d,) We also see that God declares that He is jealous against any of these above and much more.

As to the Book of Moses, we see in Deut., 6 : 4 that God is One. Then in the Testament of Jesus, the Christian Bible, and in Mark 12 : 29, the same was declared by Jesus Christ the Messiah of the House of Israel son of Virgin Mary, that God is One Lord. That One Lord is the very Lord of Jesus himself, Who had sent him. We also see that Jesus declared that he did not come to change the laws of Moses, but to fulfil it. And that even a single jot of it will not be tamperred with by him, but whosoever does that, (and we know it could be done by his companions while he was still alive with then, before he was raised up), that person will be the least in the Kingdom of God. That is for instigating and encouraging the acceptance of doctored Moses book and laws. We would know that to be least in the Kingdom of God is not a honorable position. It indicates disaster to me. If am wrong in my thought please correct me with good supporting materials.

But all we have after Jesus was lifted up by his Creator, is an arrival of Saul who claimed that he received an enlightenment, and changed his name to Paul, a more non Jewish ethnic sounding name, so that the roman overlords can be unsuspecting. He Paul, in time turn the foundation of the message of Jesus and the previous prophets/messengers on its very head:

To do so, he advocated a multiplicity of God personality content; Instead of One whole invisible Creator, we now have 3 godhead/persons in this single equation of God existence, yet each person of this godship is separate and independent of the other two! Paul advocated and forcibly established as a Christian rule and belief, which is their cumulative doctrine, the destructions of dietary laws, so everyone can eat whatever they want, which the permissibility to eat Pork and its byproducts, the circumcision law of removing the foreskin from the male Instruments, and finally he brought about the concept of the permissibility of death on the cross as a ransoming of sins, instead of what the Children of Israel know it as a curse on the soul that dies on the cross. By this, the truth about God rescuing Jesus from such a death was now shunned as unbelief.

Paul in his galant effort to make the movement of Jesus acceptable to the Romans and the rest of greater Middle east. instead of its confined place which is within the boundary of "Palestine" of its day, he had singularly made the Torah of Moses irrelevant. He singly with the true companions of Jesus who are forced to tow his lines of 'teaching,' wrote the bulk of the New Testament! A simple observation will let us in, about what I am putting forward: Even though the four (4) Gospels are claimed to be the sayings, actions and the accounts of whereever went, we see that they are not so much different from one another. It would have been very scholarly journalistic efficient if instead of the similar to almost identical gospels be just one comprehensive Gospel! If the four are presented, why not the 11, while Judas Iscariot is already discounted and discarded for his betrayal? We we see the acts of the apostles and Paul who was not a true apostle, because was not part of the group that was with Jesus while he was living, breadthing and preaching his gospel: His gospel is a document we do not know anything about, but I guess bits and pieces must be in the four (4) 'according to gospels!'

But let us give the four gospels, regardless of their redundancies in relationship to one another and the gospels as part of it, all of these five (5) parts of the New Testament will still be less than 50% of the same New Testament. Consider that I have been generous here, to make a point. The remaining over 50% is what Paul and his cohorts had played a part, as iconoclasts against the teaching of Jesus and all the previous prophets/messengers.

Considering all of the above, it is no wonder that a religion is developed different and separate in name, day of worship, place of worship and tenets and beliefs, from what Jesus did!

I ask again, who is more important to the Christians, and I simply have avoided the goriness of blood and all that goes with death and salvation claims of the Christians about Jesus, Jesus who was a true prophet and messenger, with a miraculous birth or Paul who came and turn everything over its head, at the same time developed a different Jesus, idea of reverence of God and all that go with it? Who is the true singular hero here and why do you have the other in place along with him?

Please do me a favor, don't post off topic. When you disagree do it with relevant materials. Just don't criticise, do it with intelligence! Thank you.

I have explained this trinity to you before. What I have discovered with you and any other muslims (Islamist) is that no matter the explanation, you still go along with what your satanic verses you call Quran says, which is full of contradiction. Even though you Islamic people claim to embrace Judaism and christianity. So its a complete waste of time for anyone to explain anything to you.

The saul that you were mentioning, was religious, just like we have the saducees and the sanhedrin in those days but was not a christian. He was going about persecuting Christians. It was on his way to Damascus that he had an encounter with the lord and his life was turned around and he became a christian.

So to your question, Jesus is more important to a Christian because he is the author and finisher of our faith.

Christianity is not a religion, but Islam is an occultic religion. Christianity is an encounter with God himself and as a result should never be compared with Islam.

I pray you discover the truth and the truth will set you free. This satanic cult called Islam have completely destroyed you.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2008
olabowale:

Of what use is this anyway? Muslims dont follow the torah (they cant find the one allah claimed to have sent down and confirmed and they say the bible is corrupt) . . . so what's the point telling us about the torah?

Where is olabowale quoting all these bullet points from? Allah's mysteriously lost torah or the same bible he claims is corrupt?

The only thing consistent about a muslim is his dishonest inconsistency.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by olabowale(m): 2:11am On Jan 20, 2008
@Davidylan: Your whining tone will not cut it with me! What use you asked? It simply to awake your sleepy mind. Maybe you can see how your Bible really got it wrong thanks to the likes of Paul and the underlinks. The apostles who capitulated to the crushing weight of Johnny come lately, Mr. Paul.

@Focused: Any Muslim who says to you that he embraces Judaism and Christianity, must know what he is talking about. The Qur'an declares Jews and Christians as people who have incurred the wrath of God and people who have gone far astray, respectively. It would be astonishing that a Muslim will not at least say to you, that if you die as a Christian, in your belief of 3 godheads in 1 god, you will be driven like cattle to the fire of Hell, for punishment. So count me out of those who may falsely embrace you. There is Islam (people who believe) and then there are others (people who do not believe). You focused is from the crowd of disbelivers. You talk as if your Bible is a standard of truth. No, it is not. It lacks absolute truth and it is very skiddish that it borders on unreliability!

I bet within a few generations, inshaAllah, I will still be around when there will be a new revised Bible coming out! It does that always. But it will never be stable with a permanence. The Qur'an has made that statement and it is a 'hatman decree!' Ask Davidylan he will tell you what hatman means. It is an already determined thing.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by pilgrim1(f): 4:26am On Jan 20, 2008
@davidylan,

davidylan:

@ stillwater, you tried. Notice most people now ignore olabowale's irrelevant piece of garbage.

Very true. Because he has become even more irrelevant, he has continued to remain in the iggy bin.

- - - - - - - - -

@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Focused: Any Muslim who says to you that he embraces Judaism and Christianity, must know what he is talking about.

I became a Christian - and in all the debates we have held with Muslims, I have clearly demonstrated that I kknow what I'm talking about. Sad to observe that even in this thread, you really do not know what you are talking about - as a starter, you need to go back, drop your spoon-fed preconceived ideology, and begin once again to read the real history of Christianity. Paul did not begin Christianity - there were many who had become Christians BEFORE Paul was converted. There were many who had confessed Jesus Christ as Lord, and as Son of God, even before Paul was converted. Jesus Himself had declared His deity to the disciples long before Paul was converted.

All these things are clear even to a non-Christian observer. But typically, you would have to regurgitate the same false premise and offer them as though you had anything intelligible to present in a new thread. grin

olabowale:

The Qur'an declares Jews and Christians as people who have incurred the wrath of God and people who have gone far astray, respectively.

That the Qur'an declares it so does not mean it is true. Muhammad in his jealousy was making things up because he could not confuse Jews or Christians away from the revelations of the Biblical prophets. Those Biblical prophets knew God as FATHER - the very thing that Muhammad denied; and one who knew God as FATHER could never incur His wrath; whereas, the one who denied that God was known as FATHER was indeed under the wrath of God.

olabowale:

It would be astonishing that a Muslim will not at least say to you, that if you die as a Christian, in your belief of 3 godheads in 1 god, you will be driven like cattle to the fire of Hell, for punishment.

If a Muslim ever said that to a Christian, he or she would be the laughing stock of the New Year! Because such a Muslim would be making up things as Muhammad did, especially because neither Judaism nor Christianity speaks of "[size=14pt]3 godheads[/size]" (plural) - that has been made clear to you MANY TIMES!! The Bible did not mention 3 godheads (plural), and the fact that you are trying to force-read that fallacy into the Bible where it does not exist, clearly demonstrates your tireless hypocrisy.

Besides that, your claim that Jews or Christians will be driven to Hell is a blank laugh! Go find out for yourself who actually your own MUSLIM scholars have said will be taken to Hell! grin That is why I asked you recently in another thread if any Muslim will be taken to Hellfire by Allah's decree - you never sought to address that question. Are you coming closer to the reality of your own religion?

I said it before - your time to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour is not far away. Do not let it pass you by. smiley

olabowale:

So count me out of those who may falsely embrace you. There is Islam (people who believe) and then there are others (people who do not believe). You focused is from the crowd of disbelivers. You talk as if your Bible is a standard of truth. No, it is not. It lacks absolute truth and it is very skiddish that it borders on unreliability!

The Bible is the standard, my dear. I did not know that for the many years I was a Muslim. . . until the scales fell (thank God they did), and I was so ashamed of the deliberate falsehood that Islam actually is in reality.

olabowale:

I bet within a few generations, inshaAllah, I will still be around when there will be a new revised Bible coming out!

More and more revised editions of the Qur'an are being published. Did you forget that only four translators alone have produced 85 editions of the Qur'an already (as I showed in another thread)?

olabowale:

It does that always. But it will never be stable with a permanence.

The Qur'an has never been stable with the Muslim false claim of a single Arabic Qur'an. Go figure.

olabowale:

The Qur'an has made that statement and it is a 'hatman decree!' Ask Davidylan he will tell you what hatman means. It is an already determined thing.

Please go and weep for your future if you fail to realize that your own Muslim scholars have determined that Allah was referring to Muslims when he made that decree. undecided

God who revealed His love in the Bible never promised to take the righteous to Hellfire - not one place will you find that idea in the Bible. His love and mercy are clearly demonstrated therein so that there are no confusing "hadiths" to misinterpret them even for a child. If you truly want to escape Hellfire, don't take your chances with a confused 'hatman' - you may never recover from the 'hat-trick' of the Qur'an. There is no reason why you would want to shun the love of Jesus Christ. cheesy
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by MP007(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2008
Jesus is the focus , The main focus is christ, Paul was a wonderful minister, most preachers believe that Paul is the greatest apostle of Christ,
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by ismailys: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2008
More and more revised editions of the Qur'an are being published. Did you forget that only four translators alone have produced 85 editions of the Qur'an already (as I showed in another thread)?

that is not true (i dont want to call you a lier, but i know that you are only being ignorant,
i wonder what you knew when you were a "muslim"wink perhaps you did not find so much entertainment there ,the usual singing, dancing , holy ghost miracles and so on,

for your information there is only one and again only one version of quran, what you were referring to is many translations and that is the beauty of the quran if there is an imperfection in a particular translation , you resort to the arabic quran for translation, the root language of the quran.

it is like all you have been posting here and there is " copy and paste", you need to be sincere so that you dont loose in this world and the hereafter.

[quote][/quote]you cannot win peoples heart with falsehood especially when what you are
giving is no where better than what you want to take
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2008
ismailys:

for your information there is only one and again only one version of quran, what you were referring to is many translations and that is the beauty of the quran if there is an imperfection in a particular translation , you resort to the arabic quran for translation, the root language of the quran.

If only you hypocrite would apply the same "wisdom" to the bible, you'd realise that there is ONLY ONE version of the bible, what you dishonest charlatans are refering to is many translations of the same bible and that is the beauty of the bible. If you dont like the archaic language of KJV, you simple go and buy NKJV or if you are the modern english fellow then you go buy NIV.
The ancient manuscripts, the root source of the bible is available for all to see.

ismailys:

you cannot win peoples heart with falsehood especially when what you are

apparently mohammed has just showed your thesis above to be fatally flawed.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by focused(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Pilgrim :

At least you are a living evidence to that, Islamic religion will never save anyone, but it will only leads to destruction. I pray this Islamic deluded man ( Olabowale) accepts the truth. There is no amount of explanation of the Godhead you will say to him that will make him change his mind.
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by pilgrim1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
Hi again @ismailys20,

How body? grin

I was looking forward to your response on the character that Muslim scholars had interpreted as "Alexander the Great" in the Qur'an in the other thread. I no see you again, wetin happen? undecided

Anyhow, I may be greatly mistaken (that is if one takes the "20" out of your username).

ismailys:

that is not true (i don't want to call you a lier, but i know that you are only being ignorant,
i wonder what you knew when you were a "muslim"wink perhaps you did not find so much entertainment there ,the usual singing, dancing , holy ghost miracles and so on,

Usually, I would simply advise gentlemen like you to carefully make your research and verify issues first before starting out in such outbursts.

Actually, I have seen a few of those different editions for myself when I was personally trying to verify the claims of my former religion - and yes, there are different editions of those translations: all of which are saying very different things.

For now, I'll rather point your attention to something interesting. Please see this article by A.R. Kidwai which lists them out in easy to read annotations. If you have any misgivings and you feel that what I have shared so far is not true, then you need to consult Kidwai to let him know how seriously he's misleading the Muslim ummah on this.

Did I say 85 editions from only FOUR translators? Well, you may have something to say about George Sale's translation of the Qur'an - which has undergone [size=14pt]123[/size] editions already! And that is ONLY ONE version alone O!! grin

When you settle down, I have another list for you - but it is not about English Qur'ans. It is rather about the diferrent Arabic Qur'ans - as different as the West is from the East.  For now, to whet your appetite, you may want to see [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana'a_manuscripts]Wikipedia[/url] on yet another different manuscript of the Arabic Qur'an:

[list]Excerpt:

The Sana'a manuscripts—found in Yemen in 1972—represent the oldest extent version of the Quran, dated to the latter half of the 7th century. In it are textual variations from the standard Quran that is presently read throughout the world.[/list]

But, of course, all those are mere sampling of small gists. When you are hungry enough, I will take the time to show you real differences between the DIFFERENT Arabic Qur'ans. Just dress warm, eh? cheesy

ismailys:

Thank you; but sorry, you obviously are repeating what you have been spoon-fed by Muslim scholars who would rather not tell you the simple truth. What would you do when you discover the DIFFERENT Arabic Qur'ans? I have not simply relied on hear-says or what I found on the internet. . . but just let me know when you're hungry enough to find out the simple truth for yourself.

ismailys:

it is like all you have been posting here and there is " copy and paste", you need to be sincere so that you don't loose in this world and the hereafter.

For someone who is new on the Forum, it is forgiveable to assume that my discussions have been only recyrcled materials from websites. Sadly, you would need to spend sometime reading through my entries to discover the shocking reality that they are not.

On the other hand, I deliberately do not copy and paste materials (like your Muslim brethren have been tirelessly plagiarizing articles from websites). This time, I simply take them by the hand and lead them gently to a tight corner where they cannot find articles from such showmen as Naik Zakir et al.

That is why if someone like you is relying on a copy-and-post exercise with me, you would quickly have to re-register another "ismailys'. . . maybe dropping the "ys" this time. grin

Don't get worked up over nothing. . . just relax until you have done your homework, you hear?

ismailys:

you cannot win peoples heart with falsehood especially when what you are

That's true. For all the years I was a Muslim, I could not win anyone's heart to the love of Jesus. The stark reality was that I was in need myself of giving my heart over to Him. and from that very day, I have seen the falsehood in Islam exposed, and many people have come to the saving love and grace of God in Christ (not through my discussions - but through the simple truth of God's revelation in the Bible).

Shalom. smiley
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by pilgrim1(f): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2008
@focused,

focused:

@Pilgrim :

At least you are a living evidence to that, Islamic religion will never save anyone, but it will only leads to destruction.

Well, I can only be eternally thankful to God that He mercifully brought me out and saved me by Hid grace.

focused:

I pray this Islamic deluded man ( Olabowale) accepts the truth. There is no amount of explanation of the Godhead you will say to him that will make him change his mind.

He is being deliberately forcing himself into a delusion he cannot find anywhere in the Bible. After severally sharing with him that there is no such thing as "3 godheads" (plural) in the Bible, he jumps from thread to thread and litters fine and sane discussions with the same deliberately otiose fallacies.

However, I probably was worse than him as a muslimah. Things too harsh to read were words I had used in deriding Jesus; just so that I could ridicule the Christians who tried to share the love of Christ with me. But today, it is such a remarkable thing that God forgave me and gave me the gift of eternal life in His Son (inspite of all I had said and done against His name).

I won't stop praying for olabowale - and I trust that his time to receive Jesus Christ as his Saviour will come.

Blessings. cheesy
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by oaroloye(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
SHALOM!

olabowale:
We see that the Christian borrow or rather Christ son of to their religious name and uses him as the center of their religious focus.

This sentence makes no sense whatsover.

Where did you learn to speak English?

When you cannot express yourself in correct English, you cannot be thinking rationally, either.

But in essence, is this an action rooted in fakery, fallacy and disingenuous? It is a ruse in the sense that they make a claim to one thing on their lips or even in their hearts,(since I do know their hearts), but their actions undermine what they say is their relationship with Jesus. They tend to go in the direction of Saul/Paul, even with the slightest of simple observations;

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Do you speak for all Christians?

What are your qualifications for doing so?

What is your Religious Standpoint?

I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian.

I am not affiliated with any Organized Christian Church, nor do I need to be.

But not all BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS believe what I believe about the New Birth.

(Namely, that is was merely a local idiomatic expression that Yahshua used once to make a point to one person. "BORN AGAIN" in Northern Aramaic means: "to change one's thoughts and habits." It was blown out of proportion by PAUL, who had failed to reduce The Gospel to nothing, so he tried to exaggerate It, until it exploded.)

You clearly do not know what you are talking about:

Really? Where do you see that?

SHOW THE PLACE WHERE YOU SAW YAHWEH GOD SAY THAT GRAVEN IMAGES CAN BE CONCEPTUALIZED?

I believe that you are one of those who claim to hate people who alter The Scriptures- ARE YOU NOT DOING THE SAME THING YOURSELF, TO SUIT YOUR OWN PURPOSE?

As to the Book of Moses, we see in Deut., 6 : 4 that God is One.

THAT IS NOT ALL THE SHEMA COMMANDMENT SAYS.

WHY DON'T YOU QUOTE THE REST OF IT- AFRAID IT WILL EXPOSE ALL OF YOUR LIES?

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD
our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest in thine house,
And when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be
as frontlets between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

YOU PRACTICE THIS IN ISLAM, DON'T YOU?

One of the CopyCat Techniques you hijacked from The Jews, without understanding what it means.

Then in the Testament of Jesus, the Christian Bible, and in Mark 12 : 29, the same was declared by Jesus Christ the Messiah of the House of Israel son of Virgin Mary, that God is One Lord. That One Lord is the very Lord of Jesus himself, Who had sent him.

YAHWEH GOD IS A MIRACLE SIGN-AND-WONDER-WORKING GOD.

This is the ONE TRUE GOD.

These Miracles are not arbitrary, but have specific meanings.

Your god is a hijacking identity-thief; he is not the same as The Bible God, but an impotent impostor.

We also see that Jesus declared that he did not come to change the laws of Moses, but to fulfil it. And that even a single jot of it will not be tamperred with by him, but whosoever does that, (and we know it could be done by his companions while he was still alive with then, before he was raised up), that person will be the least in the Kingdom of God. That is for instigating and encouraging the acceptance of doctored Moses book and laws. We would know that to be least in the Kingdom of God is not a honorable position. It indicates disaster to me. If am wrong in my thought please correct me with good supporting materials.

How many "GOOD SUPPORTING MATERIALS" did you bring to prove your own points?

This is the COMPUTER AGE. We can COPY & PASTE any references we need, if we are too lazy to type them out.

Why have you not done this?

THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES HAS A CLAUSE WHERE BY MOSES' MANDATE WOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY ANOTHER PROPHET, WHO WOULD TELL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WHAT MOSES HAD NOT.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:9-22.

9. When thou art come into the Land
which the LORD thy God giveth thee,
thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10. There shall not be found among you any one
that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire,
or that useth Divination, or an Observer of Times,
or an Enchanter, or a Witch.
11. Or a Charmer, or a Consulter with Familiar Spirits,
or a Wizard, or a Necromancer.
12. For all that do these things
are an abomination unto the LORD:
and because of these abominations
The LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
13. Thou shalt be Perfect with the LORD thy God.
14. For these nations, which thou shalt possess,
hearkened unto Observers of Times, and unto Diviners:
but as for thee, the LORD thy God
hath not suffered thee so to do.
15. The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee
a Prophet from the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren, like unto me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all that thou desiredst of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in the Day of the Assembly, saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.
20. "BUT THE PROPHET, WHICH SHALL PRESUME
TO SPEAK A WORD IN MY NAME,
WHICH I HAVE NOT COMMANDED HIM TO SPEAK,
OR THAT SHALL SPEAK IN THE NAME OF OTHER GODS,
EVEN THAT PROPHET SHALL DIE.
21. "AND IF THOU SAY IN THINE HEART,

'HOW SHALL WE KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. "WHEN A PROPHET SPEAKETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD,
IF THE THING FOLLOW NOT, NOR COME TO PASS,
THAT IS THE THING WHICH THE LORD HATH NOT SPOKEN,
BUT THE PROPHET HATH SPOKEN IT PRESUMPTUOUSLY:
THOU SHALT NOT BE AFRAID OF HIM.' "

Who is The Prophet YAHWEH GOD sent?

ANYBODY WHO SAYS THAT IT IS YAHSHUA IS A DECEIVER.

. MATTHEW 16:13-25.

13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I the Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou art John the Baptist:
some, Elias; and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ, the Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,
but my Father Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus the Christ.
21. From that time forth began Jesus
to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things of the Elders
and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
this shall not be unto thee."
23. But he turned, and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
the things that be of God,
but those that be of men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
for my sake
shall find it."

YAHSHUA SPECIFICALLY COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT HE WAS HaMASHIACH.

Every member of HIS Church MUST learn to HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD for themselves.

Those who believe Yahshua is the HaMashiach because someone told them invariably believe other deceptions, too.

. MATTHEW 24:1-8.

AND Jesus went out, and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him for to shew him
the buildings of the Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,
"See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER,
THAT SHALL NOT BE THROWN DOWN.' "

3. And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives,
the Disciples came unto him privately, saying,
"Tell us, when shall these things be?
and what shall be The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"
4. And Jesus answered and said unto them,
"Take heed that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6. "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:
see that ye be not troubled:
for all these things must come to pass,
but The End is not yet.
7. "For nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom:
and there shall be famines, and pestilences,
and earthquakes, in divers places.
8. "All these are The Beginning of Sorrows."

THERE IS NO OTHER CHRISTIAN THAT I EVER HEARD OF THAT BELIEVES IN YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENT TO NEVER TELL ANY MAN THAT YAHSHUA IS THE HaMASHIACH.

Therefore, since they cannot obey that simplest Commandment of God, which Commandments can they obey?

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain
where Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them, saying,
"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and teach all nations,
baptizing them
in The Name of The Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World."
Amen.

ONLY WHAT YAHSHUA TAUGHT HIMSELF IS THE GOSPEL.

You don't believe in It- so what is the point of fighting a JIHAD WAR against other Unbelievers like yourself?

The all of you will get to Hell at your own rate- you don't need to turn it into a STAMPEDE.

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS.

Other Christians tell me that I am an EVIL PERSON, because I merely point out THE TRUTH about PAUL.

I have two Blog Pages where I have started to expose his False Teachings one-by-one.

I have had to start all over again because I invested all my efforts in FACEBOOK for many months- but made no progress, until I was finally banned, on False Charges, of course. But of all the people I reached, not a singe one supported me. I defeated their Atheist Debater Shills most ever time- but no CHRISTIAN, EVER, came out and congratulated me on a Job Well-Done.

The Organized Christians are headed for HELL.

Most of them will never succeed in getting there by their First Deaths, because their Souls are too weak, and they will be eaten by Devils.

It is futile pointing at them, and complaining about the things they teach that Yahshua never Commanded them to teach.

If you want to complain about Christianity, complain about the things YAHSHUA actually Said.

Stop wasting everybody's time arguing about the lack of Food Value in DOGS and PIGS.

That is OBVIOUS!

If you want to complain, complain about the lack of merits of GOATS versus SHEEP.

Those TRUE BELIEVERS- whose "BEST" is NOT GOOD ENOUGH- so that they WILL be sent to HELL by YAHSHUA- despite Believing everything they are supposed to Believe.

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS TO HAVE IT EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT PAUL WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TO TEACH THE CHURCH PROBABLY DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE TO BE SAVED. We are Commanded to TRY- but NOT to expect Good Results.

Paul in his galant effort to make the movement of Jesus acceptable to the Romans and the rest of greater Middle east. instead of its confined place which is within the boundary of "Palestine" of its day, he had singularly made the Torah of Moses irrelevant.

You do not know anything about Paul's Intentions.

Paul did not introduce The Gospel to the Romans.

Paul was SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYING THE GOSPEL, in order that THE NEW COVENANT would FAIL, and go BACK to Israel.

This was the RESOLUTION agreed to in the meeting of the JEWISH CHRISTIANS, where they AGREED to BAN GENTILES from learning THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES.

. ACTS 15:1-31.

He singly with the true companions of Jesus who are forced to tow his lines of 'teaching,' wrote the bulk of the New Testament!

THE WRITINGS OF PAUL HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE NEW TESTAMENT.

POPE EUSEBIUS TURNED TO EUNUCH ORIGEN OF ALEXANDRIA TO GIVE HIM A BIBLE FOR EMPEROR CONSTANTINE.

They allowed HIM to decide what should and what should not be in The Bible.

Once they decided on what the Canon was and was not, The Church of Rome killed everyone who had a different view.

Fortunately, THE GOSPEL does not depend upon "SCRIPTURES," but upon THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD.

A simple observation will let us in, about what I am putting forward: Even though the four (4) Gospels are claimed to be the sayings, actions and the accounts of whereever went, we see that they are not so much different from one another.

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE? I UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD YOU TRIED TO USE, BUT CAN MAKE LITTLE SENSE OF THIS STATEMENT. Why don't you speak correct English?

It would have been very scholarly journalistic efficient if instead of the similar to almost identical gospels be just one comprehensive Gospel!

This is where you people show your lack of general intelligence.

Did you at all bother to read what actually happened in The Gospels and Acts?

YAHSHUA and his Disciples were FUGITIVES FOR THEIR LIVES.

They were commanded to hand over any copies of the Teachings of Yahshua they had made, for their destruction- or be destroyed, themselves!

[To be Concluded.]

Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by oaroloye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
SHALOM!

olabowale:

If the four are presented, why not the 11, while Judas Iscariot is already discounted and discarded for his betrayal?

You see- you know about "THE BETRAYAL." But this is just a PLOT DEVICE for you, that you TOTALLY FORGET, because it is inconvenient for you to think about.

. MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus saith unto them,
"All ye shall be offended
because of me this night:
for it is written,

[color=#006600]'I WILL SMITE THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP
SHALL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen,
I will go before you into Galilee."
29. But Peter said unto him,
"Although all shall be offended,
yet will not I."

30. And Jesus saith unto him,
"Verily I say unto thee,[/color]

'THAT THIS DAY,
EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.' "

31. But he spake the more vehemently,
"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."
Likewise also said they all.

YAHSHUA WAS THE PROPHET OF GOD- AND THE HEBREWS WERE EXPLICITLY COMMANDED TO BELIEVE WHATEVER THE PROPHETS PROPHESY.

The Disciples ostensibly believed that YAHSHUA was a Prophet of God, at least.

Yet, when he told them explicitly, that THE WORD OF GOD had shown him that they were going to desert him, THEY ALL TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS TELLING A LIE.

PETER later pompously called that: "LYING UNTO GOD," when SOMEONE ELSE allegedly did it.

This was a very important turning-point in the History of The Church.

. MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forsook him, and fled.

JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS NOT THE ONLY TRAITOR ON YAHSHUA'S TEAM: ALL OF THEM BETRAYED HIM.

All of them TURNED THEIR BACKS on THE TRUTH, and RAN AWAY from THE TRUTH.

. JOHN 14:1-12.

"LET not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House are many Mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life:
no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him.
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

[b[i]'SHEW US THE FATHER?'[/i][/b[/color

[color=#990000]10. "Believest thou not
that I am in the Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I speak unto you
I speak not of myself:
but The Father that dwelleth in me,
he doeth The Works.
11. "Believe me that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

[b[i]'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'[/i][/b[/color

[color=#990000]and greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

THEY NEVER, EVER REPENTED OF THIS SIN.

YAHSHUA never ASKED them to- because YAHWEH his God never told him to.

. LUKE 9:57-62.

57. And it came to pass,
that, as they went in the way,
a certain man said unto him,
"Lord, I will follow thee
whithersoever thou goest."
58. And Jesus said unto him,
"Foxes have holes,
and birds of the air have nests;
but the Son of Man
hath not where to lay his head."
59. And he said unto another,
"Follow me."
But he said,
"Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father."
60. Jesus said unto him,
"Let the dead bury their dead:
but go thou and preach The Kingdom of God."
61. And another also said,
"Lord, I will follow thee;
but let me first go bid them farewell,
which are at home at my house."
62. And Jesus said unto him,
"No man, having put his hand to the plough,
and looking back,
is fit for The Kingdom of God."

THEN DISCIPLES ALL FAILED THEIR FINAL TEST- THE BOOK OF ACTS CHRONICLES THE FAILURE OF THEIR ONE CHANCE TO RETAKE THE TEST.

All they had to do was teach the same Gospel Yahshua Taught to the World.

They only had one job.

Yahshua knew very well that they never wanted to do that- no Jew did.

If JUDAS ISCARIOT could not face his fellow Jews ever again, he could have become a revered teacher to the Gentiles, telling what he knew about the greatest man in History: HE PREFERRED DEATH, than to Do that- ALL OF THEM DID.

That is why they were MARTYRED.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

IF THE DISCIPLES HAD OBEYED YAHSHUA, AND WENT TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE WORLD, THE EXTERMINATION OF HEBREW CHRISTIANITY WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE. Instead, they lingered, and taught The New Testament to THE PEOPLE WHO HAD ALREADY REJECTED IT.

Which allowed the SANHEDRIN COUNCIL to realize what was happening, and organize the DESTRUCTION OF THE CHURCH.

This makes NO SENSE- unless THE ELEVEN WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN.

Their MOTIVE was that THEY ASSUMED Yahshua would return in their lifetimes- WHETHER THEY FOLLOWED HIS INSTRUCTIONS OR NOT.

Whoever were THE GREATEST DISCIPLES would be ENTHRONED with Yahshua, when he Returned.

If they preached the REAL Gospel to people, they would quickly surpass them, and Yahshua would forget them, and choose them to be the kings of his Kingdom. THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY TO PREVENT THAT- NEVER PREACH THE GOSPEL- EVER.

They were especially worried, when some Gentiles whom PETER preached to- CORNELIUS' BAND- received, in about 3 1/2 minutes, what THEY had been seeking for 3 1/2 YEARS! That is, The Holy Ghost.

So- like as in MAFIA Shows- they CONNIVED to KILL THE CHURCH- but "MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT."

. LUKE 12:1-5.

IN the mean time, when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode one upon another,
he began to say unto his Disciples first of all,
"Beware ye of the Leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed;
neither hid, that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness
shall be heard in the light;
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4. "And I say unto you my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT HAVE
NO MORE THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'
YEA, I SAY UNTO YOU,

'FEAR HIM.' "

THEY WERE HINDERED BY THE FACT THAT THEY COULD NEVER VERBALIZE THEIR CONSPIRACY.

When they laid their Plans, they had to SOUND like something else.

When they implemented their BETRAYAL, they had to LOOK like something else.

If they laid their plans in the usual way, THE HOLY GHOST WOULD HEAR REPORT IT.

. PROVERBS 6:12-15.

12. A naughty person,
a Wicked man,
walketh with a froward mouth.
13. He winketh with his eyes,
he speaketh with his feet,
he teacheth with his fingers;
14. Frowardness is in his heart,
he deviseth mischief continually;
he soweth discord.
15. Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly;
suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

We we see the acts of the apostles and Paul who was not a true apostle, because was not part of the group that was with Jesus while he was living, breadthing and preaching his gospel: His gospel is a document we do not know anything about, but I guess bits and pieces must be in the four (4) 'according to gospels!'

YOU CONDEMN THINGS BASED ON GUESSWORK; BUT I FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF JUSTICE.

We adhere to the Principle of EVIDENCE.

THE PHARISEES KNEW YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS BECAUSE HE HAD TAUGHT THEM TO THEM.

. ACTS 7:55-8:4.

55. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost,
looked up stedfastly into Heaven,
and saw The Glory of God,
and Jesus standing on the Right Hand of God,
56. And said,
"Behold, I see the Heavens opened,
and the Son of Man standing on the Right Hand of God."
57. Then they cried out with a loud voice,
and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58. And cast him out of the city, and stoned him:
and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet,
whose name was Saul.
59. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying,
"Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice,
"Lord, lay not this sin to their charge."
And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
AND Saul was consenting unto his death.
And at that time there was a Great Persecution
against the church which was at Jerusalem;
and they were all scattered abroad throughout
the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the Apostles.
2. And devout men carried Stephen to his burial,
and made great lamentation over him.
3. As for Saul, he made havock of The Church,
entering into every house,
and haling men and women committed them to prison.
4. Therefore they that were scattered abroad
went every where preaching The Word.

SAUL WAS A DESTROYER OF THE CHURCH.

He did not invent THE GOSPEL, nor ANY part of The Gospel.

. MATTHEW 10:18-20.

18. "And ye shall be brought before
governors and kings for my sake,
for a Testimony against them
and the Gentiles.
19. But when they deliver you up,
take no thought how or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you."

PAUL HAD THE BENEFIT OF ALL THE THINGS THE NUMEROUS FIRST DISCIPLES HE ARRESTED SAID TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Under duress, and while they were being ferried in bonds by him back to Jerusalem.

. ACTS 22:1-5.

“MEN, brethren, and fathers,
hear ye my defence
which I make now unto you.
2. [And when they heard
that he spake in the Hebrew Tongue to them,
they kept the more silence: and he saith,]
3. "I am verily a man which am a Jew,
born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia,
yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel,
and taught according to the perfect manner
of The Law of the Fathers,
and was zealous toward God,
as ye all are this day.
4. "And I persecuted this Way unto the Death,
binding and delivering into prisons
both men and women.
5. "As also the High Priest doth bear me witness,
and all the estate of the Elders:
from whom also I received
letters unto the Brethren,
and went to Damascus,
to bring them which were there
bound unto Jerusalem,
for to be punished."

. ACTS 26:8-11.

8. "Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you,
that God should raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things contrary
to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did in Jerusalem:
and many of the Saints did I shut up in prison,
having received authority from the Chief Priests;
and when they were put to death,
I gave my voice against them.
11. "And I punished them oft in every synagogue,
and compelled them to blaspheme;
and being exceedingly mad against them,
I persecuted them even unto strange cities."

THIS "BOOK TWO OF FOUR" OF PAUL'S LIFE IS CAREFULLY GLOSSED-OVER.

Christians are never encouraged to dwell on it, and are rushed on to the ANTI-CHRISTIAN Pharisee Teaching Paul taught, pretending that they WERE The Gospel.

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel of The Kingdom of God,
15. And saying,
"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God is at hand:
repent ye, and believe The Gospel."

WHAT YAHSHUA PREACHED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE BEGINNING IS "THE GOSPEL."

This is what has SAVING POWER- not PAUL'S RAMBLINGS.

. GALATIANS 1:11-12.

11. But I certify you, Brethren,
that the Gospel which was preached of me
is not after Man.
12. For I neither received it of Man,
neither was I taught it,
but by the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

THIS CLAIM IS QUITE IMPOSSIBLE- YAHSHUA HAS STRICT LAWS GOVERNING WHOM HE CAN MANIFEST TO.

. JOHN 14:21.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

PAUL REJECTED THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA AND SUBSTITUTED HIS OWN.

He was able to do this because THE DISCIPLES COOPERATED in NOT TEACHING NOR PREACHING YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

They gave this agreement in exchange for their lives.

. ACTS 5:40.

40. And to him they agreed:
and when they had called the Apostles,
and beaten them,
they commanded
that they should not speak
in the Name of Jesus,
and let them go.

AFTER THE RESOLUTION TO KILL YAHSHUA HAD BEEN MADE, THE NEXT TIME HE SHOWED UP IN JERUSALEM, HE WAS DEAD IN A WEEK.

The Disciples, however, stayed in Jerusalem for DECADES.

Peter's Tomb was reportedly found there.

The Disciples allowed themselves to be used as BAIT for New Jewish Christians who did not obey the Sanhedrin Edict.

They must not have cared about being hauled to Jerusalem so much, when they realized that they would get to meet the Disciples who had been with Yahshua. They must have thought that Peter and the rest would help them. They did not know that they were merely getting rid of their Competition.

[To be concluded - 2 of 3.]
Re: Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? by oaroloye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
SHALOM!

olabowale:

. MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And THIS GOSPEL of The Kingdom
shall be preached in all the World
for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall The End come."

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE.

Only THE GOSPEL Yahshua preached is important.

For example- you have already been shown that those who keep YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENTS will be LOVED BY GOD, and YAHSHUA will LOVE such persons, and will MANIFEST HIMSELF to such persons. PAUL TAUGHT THE EXACT OPPOSITE. He said that he HATED Yahshua and BROKE his Commandments- but YAHSHUA MANIFESTED HIMSELF TO HIM, ANYWAY.

That cannot happen.

In 2,000 years, that has never happened again- that should prove that it never happened the first time, either.

. JUDGES 16:29-30.

29. And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars
upon which the house stood,
and on which it was borne up,
of the one with his right hand,
and of the other with his left.
30. And Samson said,
"Let me die with the Philistines."
And he bowed himself with all his might;
and the house fell upon the lords,
and upon all the people that were therein.
So the dead which he slew at his death
were more than they which he slew in his life.

PAUL'S ENDGAME WAS TO TELL HIS LIE TO NERO- THAT THE WAY TO SEE A GOD WAS TO KILL AS MANY JEWISH AND GENTILE CHRISTIANS AS HE COULD. To make him believe him, Paul allowed himself to be killed first- confident that Nero would exterminate Christianity for him.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

YAHSHUA PROMISED THAT IF PEOPLE JUST CONTINUED IN HIS WORD, THEY WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WOULD MAKE THEM FREE.

How many times have you heard the misquotation: "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free?"

The Deceivers have to hide the Word "AND" at the beginning of the sentence, so that the hearers would not realize that the preceding verse tells us how to "KNOW THE TRUTH."

YAHSHUA TELLS US EXACTLY WHAT THE RESULTS OF OBEYING HIS GOSPEL ARE.

PAUL does NOT tell us what we stand to gain, if we follow HIS teachings!

He said it in such a way, that almost no one has ever noticed that PAUL PROMISES NOTHING.

WHY FOLLOW HIM, THEN?

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair, believe him not:
for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26. Whose hatred is covered by deceit,
his wickedness shall be shewed
before the whole Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it;
and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

THIS IS WHY- PAUL FLATTERS THE NOVICE CHRISTIAN, WHO DOES NOT KNOW YAHSHUA'S TEACHING- NOR THE LAW.

. EXODUS 23:8.

8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words
of the Righteous."

PAUL TELLS THE NOVICE CHRISTIANS HOW GREAT THEY ARE, AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL ATTRIBUTES THEY HAVE- whereas it was ALL a TRICK! These attributes were mere FIGMENTS OF THE IMAGINATION!

If anyone KNEW THE LAW, they would realize what Paul was DOING.

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am the LORD."

PAUL THREATENED THOSE WHO HAD THE TEMERITY TO INVESTIGATE THE LAW, AND FOLLOW THE LAW, WITH THE SUMMARY LOSS OF ALL OF THEIR HEAD-SWELLING ATTRIBUTES!

. GALATIANS 5:1-4.

STAND fast therefore in the Liberty
wherewith Christ hath made us Free,
and be not entangled again
with the Yoke of Bondage.
2. Behold, I Paul say unto you,

“THAT IF YE BE CIRCUMCISED,
CHRIST SHALL PROFIT YOU NOTHING.”

3. For I testify again to every man that is Circumcised,

“THAT HE IS A DEBTOR
TO DO THE WHOLE LAW.”

4. Christ is become of no effect unto you,
whosoever of you are Justified by The Law;
ye are fallen from Grace.

WHERE DID YAHSHUA EVER TEACH ANYTHING EVEN VAGUELY-RESEMBLING "GRACE?"

He never did.

It was a PHARISEE Doctrine, that DOING RIGHTEOUS THINGS does not make you RIGHTEOUS.

This was the criterion used to CONDEMN Yahshua- but justify the Pharisees- who broke THE LAW, but believed that their BELIEFS and CONFESSIONS justified them.

SO WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THAT?

I ask again, who is more important to the Christians, and I simply have avoided the goriness of blood and all that goes with death and salvation claims of the Christians about Jesus, Jesus who was a true prophet and messenger, with a miraculous birth

YAHSHUA NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE HAD HAD A MIRACULOUS BIRTH.

Why have you avoided the fact that Yahshua was definitely killed, but arose from the dead?

or Paul who came and turn everything over its head, at the same time developed a different Jesus, idea of reverence of God and all that go with it? Who is the true singular hero here and why do you have the other in place along with him?

WHO TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE ANOTHER IN PLACE ALONG WITH YAHSHUA?

Do you know what you are talking about?

CAN YOU DO THE SAME YOURSELF?

I do not believe so.

[CONCLUSION - 3 of 3.]

(1) (Reply)

"The Fool Says In His Heart there is no god. " An Atheist's Response. / Honest Opinion Needed / Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.