Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Are Steph-nora And Ezeugo An Item?what Are Celebrities Up To? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Steph-nora And Ezeugo An Item?what Are Celebrities Up To? (1066 Views)

New Photos Of Actress Steph Nora Okere, Who Missed Her? / She's Happy! Actress Steph-nora Okere Stuns In New Photos / Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Steph-nora And Ezeugo An Item?what Are Celebrities Up To? by depapa06(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2008
Are Steph-Nora and Ezeugo an item?
By Nonye Iwuagwu
Published: Saturday, 19 Jan 2008

Delectable actress, Steph-Nora Okere has a lot of scandals trailing her. But the babe is still waxing strong, carrying on like a princess.

Remember when she added ‘Falana’ to her surname? That was the time she got married to a fine dude in her industry whom she once said, in an interview, meant a lot to her.

Of course, by now, we all must have heard the gist that the Falana guy is no longer on the scene.

You must also remember when it was alleged she was a hot item with actor, Jim Iyke, and, at another time, with some other actors.

Steph is in the news again. Busy Bodies are saying that the fair-complexioned sharp dresser is having one or two things to do with Ezeugo.

In case you don’t know, Ezeugo is the first winner of the Gulder Ultimate show held some years ago. We hear the Ultimate Man is living with Steph at her Lekki home.

Life and Beat called Steph on the phone but she was not ready to grant any interview, “Until March, that is when I can talk. Just hang on.”

Before she could hang up, we asked her about her relationship with Ezeugo. The babe seemed taken aback.

“I am just hearing it from you now. I have an incoming call. Just hang on till March. Then you can ask me any question and I will answer. I just told you, I can’t talk now. Can you respect that, please?”

Well, it looks as if we would have to wait till March to get some answers from Steph.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is The Third Sexiest Woman Alive! / Goldie's Death. Real Facts And Opinions / Nigerians Criticize Tunde Ednut Buga Won Video On Twitter (hilarious Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.