Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense (4399 Views)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by kayb2009: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
You are are welcome to the reading of this report, it is my believe that you will not just read it alone but you will afford yourself the oppourtunities embeded in it to make daily income through Google Adsence.

I can assure you that if a step by step processes involved is properly followed, in no time you will be able to build empire of profit around Google adsense.

Making from $100 to $200 per website is possible, which means if you have just 20 WEBSITES you will be making average of

$2,000 every month from Google adsense alone and it wont take more than 2hrs of work!

Therefore making use of 20 blogs will be a good step in the right direction, read this:

Mr. Valentine; My goal is to set-up 150 blogs Between September and November. And I will do that as one man.

That means even if one blog makes him just $5 daily, that will make average $22,500 from Google adsense alone. Therefore, the only requirement for you to be successfull in your bid to make regular income from Google adsense is to be practical oriented.

Introduction to Google Adsense

Google adsense, is a system whereby Google pay you each time someone click on their advert on

your website or blog. That is Google put an advert on your site and if someone clicks it, they pay you

immediately. Do you get that?

Before we go further, i will like to advise you to be optimistic as you follow this report and believe you will surely make a fortune as the online guru have made it in the past.

You should not mind series of bad things that might have been said about Google adsense and dont blame them for their conclusion is because they did not know how to go about it correctly.

Let me start revealing a step by step process of doing it by this example.

Yesterday, just my forum at: www.easywealth4cash.com alone made me $10 from Google adsense.

That was just yesterday alone, infact in less than 20 days I have gone to make like $210 from adsense

through this forum alone.

That means if I have just 20 of such website I will be making about $4,000.

The first thing, please follow this steps.

The first thing you should do, is to open a Google adsense account, and I will assume that you don't

have one. So you just go to: www.google.com/adsense and a page will be displayed,After doing that, a bigger page will come up asking you to fill the following: website address,contact address,personal information,country of origin among others.

As i said eralier,you are not limited by not having a website you can as well make your fortune from Google adsense with weblog which can be created within 10 minutes.

Once you are able to open a Google adsense account That is, Google has accepted your application after 2-3 days you will get a mail from them. The

reason is because they will review the site.

You have no reason to fear, in 99% of the case they will accept your application provided all requirements are met, then you will your login details and you can then login into your account.

As you can see, all the processes involved does not take more than one week and you are on your own to make fortune from Google adsense.

If you consider this report helpfull kindly get back to us.

kaybod2009@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by Emmett92: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
kayb2009: You are are welcome to the reading of this report, it is my believe that you will not just read it alone but you will afford yourself the oppourtunities embeded in it to make daily income through Google Adsence.

I can assure you that if a step by step processes involved is properly followed, in no time you will be able to build empire of profit around Google adsense.

Making from $100 to $200 per website is possible, which means if you have just 20 WEBSITES you will be making average of

$2,000 every month from Google adsense alone and it wont take more than 2hrs of work!

Therefore making use of 20 blogs will be a good step in the right direction, read this:

Mr. Valentine; My goal is to set-up 150 blogs Between September and November. And I will do that as one man.

That means even if one blog makes him just $5 daily, that will make average $22,500 from Google adsense alone. Therefore, the only requirement for you to be successfull in your bid to make regular income from Google adsense is to be practical oriented.

Introduction to Google Adsense

Google adsense, is a system whereby Google pay you each time someone click on their advert on

your website or blog. That is Google put an advert on your site and if someone clicks it, they pay you

immediately. Do you get that?

Before we go further, i will like to advise you to be optimistic as you follow this report and believe you will surely make a fortune as the online guru have made it in the past.

You should not mind series of bad things that might have been said about Google adsense and dont blame them for their conclusion is because they did not know how to go about it correctly.

Let me start revealing a step by step process of doing it by this example.

Yesterday, just my forum at: www.easywealth4cash.com alone made me $10 from Google adsense.

That was just yesterday alone, infact in less than 20 days I have gone to make like $210 from adsense

through this forum alone.

That means if I have just 20 of such website I will be making about $4,000.

The first thing, please follow this steps.

The first thing you should do, is to open a Google adsense account, and I will assume that you don't

have one. So you just go to: www.google.com/adsense and a page will be displayed,After doing that, a bigger page will come up asking you to fill the following: website address,contact address,personal information,country of origin among others.

As i said eralier,you are not limited by not having a website you can as well make your fortune from Google adsense with weblog which can be created within 10 minutes.

Once you are able to open a Google adsense account That is, Google has accepted your application after 2-3 days you will get a mail from them. The

reason is because they will review the site.

You have no reason to fear, in 99% of the case they will accept your application provided all requirements are met, then you will your login details and you can then login into your account.

As you can see, all the processes involved does not take more than one week and you are on your own to make fortune from Google adsense.

If you consider this report helpfull kindly get back to us.

kaybod2009@yahoo.com

i nedd help ivve submitted the stuff three times and its been rejected 3 times and i have 850 pages read from 170 posts.what could be d reason
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by Wazoblog(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Read Adsense related articles from our blog here: wazobiablog.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by trigar12(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
If you build 30 websites, who will help you manage it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
trigar12: If you build 30 websites, who will help you manage it.

Blogsites is the better word to use as it is still easier to manage.
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by tinnymerit(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
what do u mean by weblogs?.
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by jjking: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
HOW ABOUT GETTING THE WEBSITES
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2012
Thanks everyone...It's been made simpler @

g o o g l e c a s h m a d e s o e a s y . c o m

Best of luck...
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by hottprince: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
really? 20 blogs.if i cn hav upto dt i dnt need google adsense again.honestly if u r jst strtin a blog or two is enof cos managin a blog itself its somtin cos u gotta keep updatin nt to talk of 20,unless if u wanna hire ppl 2 do it for u.whch i bliv is nt d best idea for a strt
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by biz1234: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2012
It is very easy to build and manage blogs particularly if they are well optimized. I currently have 11 blogs all making me consistent money. I sell them whenever I can no longer manage it or when I have need for cash. Adsense is a very good way to make money on the internet, but you will have to work very hard and build at least 10-15 blogs, with each making between $1-$5 and above daily. That is the secret.
Re: How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense by Terrymag234: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Google adsense niche keyword focused blog design service with wordpress premium theme call jacob 07037155922 maguterna@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shell Has No Plan To Pull-Out Of Nigeria - MD / Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) / Nigeria's Foreign Reserve Rises To $41.3billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.