Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) (831 Views)

Jay-z Signs Lil Kim To Roc Nat10n: / Jay Z Feat Roc Boys Sampling Fela's Water No Get Enemy! / Jay Z And Roc Boys Sample Fela's "water No Get Enemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by bgees(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2008
after listening to this song. i came to a conclusion.jay definately has style.with an usual instrumental(as far as rap music is concerned)he still made a hit.in fact luvved those trumpets.he even capped with a CLASSIC VIDEO.nice one jay!
its a good thing u know, with all these crazy southern boys dropping sht all over the place.its good to know the east coast stiill has it.
with jayz and(in my opiniion )cassidy returning, hiphop is definately back on track.

or wouldnt u agree with me?
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by burke: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2008
jigga truly has stlye.those trumpets were crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by omogenaija(f): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
i love that song , n jay-z he's just kiss kiss kiss
with the video u can tell he's been in the game for a long time , i mean the video is classy and not ur typical in the club or on a beach video with almost nake girls , jay-z is grown man status
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by xsosa(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
jay-z bamm na, e b like i don even dey bamm pass nas self.
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by bgees(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
xsosa:

jay-z bamm na, e b like i don even dey bamm pass nas self.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by OEPHIUS(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2008
what do you expect from jigga his knows what goes with what
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by bgees(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2008
thanks to the duffle bag the brown paper bag
the nike shoe box for holding all this cash
boys in blue who put greed before the badge
the first pusher who ever made the stash
the roc boys in the building tonight
oh what a feeling I'm feeling life.

oh what a feeling I'm feeling life
you dont even gotta bring your paper out
we the dope boys of the year drinks is on the house
look at how i'm chillen im killing this ice
you dont even gotta bring your purses out
we the dope boys of the year drinks is on the house
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by ritchboy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
bgees:

after listening to this song. i came to a conclusion.jay definately has style.with an usual instrumental(as far as rap music is concerned)he still made a hit.in fact luvved those trumpets.he even capped with a CLASSIC VIDEO.nice one jay!
its a good thing u know, with all these crazy southern boys dropping sht all over the place.its good to know the east coast stiill has it.
with jayz and(in my opiniion )cassidy returning, hiphop is definately back on track.

or wouldnt u agree with me?

there was nothing unusual about the instrumental,hes bin using those knda beats for a long time now.
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by A40(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
Jigga is the best now i am tired of saying it.His Charisma is out of this world
Re: Roc Boys(and The Winner Is) by buckeye(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2008
there was nothing unusual about the instrumental,hes bin using those knda beats for a long time now.

example?

(1) (Reply)

2face New Singles - We Don Come Again, Enter The Place & Anything / Please Do U Have Flair For Music? Then Sponsor Me And U Will Not Regret It / A Sneak Preview Of Kelly Hansome’s New Album And Controversial Track Igewii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.