Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc (1328 Views)

Bypass Mobile Number Verification For Gmail,fb,yahoo,etc / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc by shyshyshy: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2008
Can anyone tell me how i can get my mails pushed to me via GPRS - CELTEL

I know people that receive notification on their phone without them browsing to hotmail or their company domain

Please help

I use a nokia E651

Thanks
Re: E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc by sect(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2008
Is ur internet gprs settings activated? (internet not wap)
Re: E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc by MrInfo1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2008
Go to CELTEL's office to subscribe for push email undecided wink
Re: E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc by fastmoney(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2008
you need to be on yahoo plus to use there pop features, you also need to pay to use hotmails pop thingy, aol and gmail are free,
there are also some third party cliants that can let u get hotmail without paying them but u need to set it up on your pc first, its long but google it for your own understanding.
i needed them for my ipod touch thats how i learnt about all this.
Re: E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc by MrInfo1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2008
shyshyshy:

I know people that receive notification on their phone without them browsing to hotmail or their company

fastmoney:

you need to be on yahoo plus to use there pop features, you also need to pay to use hotmails pop thingy, aol and gmail are free

Is that all ?  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Database Of Phone Numbers, With State And Local Government In Nigeria. / Blackberry 9800 Constant Rebooting / Download Instagram For Blackberry 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.