Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56429 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
playmode: Here is what one journalist said on another blog:

As a journalist I went on an investigative journalism and my findings was that d guys are not thieves but cultist on a mission to kill the leader of their cult group. These guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by the overbearing attitude of their cult leader and decided to topple him. Not knowing that the place was in the radar by some resolute vigilante boys following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a journey around 3am with their axe and knife on hand trying to gain entry into their targets abode. The target who is their cult leader was however sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming - 'thief, thief' which attracted the attention of the vigilante who rounded them off. One out of the five cult guys escaped albeit with a gunshot wound he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult guy that escaped but later died in Agip that narrated the ordeal before he died that gave us the tip that they were set up as thieves instead of an equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on them and perhaps some persons wanted them dead all their confessions were waved. I agree Cultism itself is a social problem, but to take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it's God's way of giving the cult leader another chance to renounce an embrace God, who knows he would have been the one dead had he not employed the false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies shld come into this matter especially why some group of persons should defy police order to hand over a criminal. Don't get me wrong, for attempting to take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done within the ambit of the law not unsubstantiated accusations and taken laws into our hand in the name of vigilante. One of d major militia groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a repetition of that. THANKS
SHARRAP! NA LIE!!!

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by phreakabit(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ochek:

As much as I pray that this is true, there is no doubt it is pure fake. Take a look at them soldier boys. No soldier on mission dresses that way. Them look like Man O War boys.

Umm. . . . Irony?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Ochek: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Whoever generated this pix, take your time o! You just got me happy for some seconds them boom! it was over as soon as i discovered it is all fake. Moderator! Pls take off this misleading pix. E dey vex emotions the more.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Pain(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wait a minute..These guys look like boy scouts!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by k2039: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by soundtruth(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2012

As a journalist I went on an investigative journalism and my findings was that d guys are not thieves but cultist on a mission to kill the leader of their cult group. These guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by the overbearing attitude of their cult leader and decided to topple him. Not knowing that the place was in the radar by some resolute vigilante boys following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a journey around 3am with their axe and knife on hand trying to gain entry into their targets abode. The target who is their cult leader was however sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming - 'thief, thief' which attracted the attention of the vigilante who rounded them off. One out of the five cult guys escaped albeit with a gunshot wound he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult guy that escaped but later died in Agip that narrated the ordeal before he died that gave us the tip that they were set up as thieves instead of an equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on them and perhaps some persons wanted them dead all their confessions were waved. I agree Cultism itself is a social problem, but to take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it's God's way of giving the cult leader another chance to renounce an embrace God, who knows he would have been the one dead had he not employed the false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies shld come into this matter especially why some group of persons should defy police order to hand over a criminal. Don't get me wrong, for attempting to take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done within the ambit of the law not unsubstantiated accusations and taken laws into our hand in the name of vigilante. One of d major militia groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a repetition of that. THANKS

Little by little the truth is coming out
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by lilpervert(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
angryIts too late for uniport students.they are not acting wisely but acting in emotions.I tot there were MEN in dat sch..but all bunch of chicken hearted boyz.men are supose to evade and round up dat Aluu of a community at night.GOD Father! Dis is eye for an eye.u kill innocent men..then innocent ppl must dye too for them to feel d furry.d Gov will never allow dis students to act.they are observing u ppl.pls set ablaze dat aluu.kill dis indeegens pls...I beg u uniport students.if u dnt kill they will never learn.kill!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
buzugee: so are yall saying it was actually only one person who done all the killing while the others just watched ?
what she meant was that he was the leader-in-chief to the gruesome murder. He must be fished out,and sent to the world beyond.. Animal in human form.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by agent22: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
I don d vex again. WDF
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by pcnwamadi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
D guy in d pics is a student who just graduated and was havin fun wit his frnds, he is not even a student of uniport, d story is fake ooh..

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by missdee1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
I smell justice
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Don4life: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
pcnwamadi: D guy in d pics is a student who just graduated and was havin fun wit his frnds, he is not even a student of uniport, d story is fake ooh..
hmm i see
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: what she meant was that he was the leader-in-chief to the gruesome murder. He must be fished out,and sent to the world beyond.. Animal in human form.
so did the others join in ? because lets face it you cant arrest a man who was just watching and not participating. all these people on nairaland would have watched too, i mean if you are brave enough to be requesting and watching it on video what stops you from being part of the crowd ? as such we have a lot of potential watchers on this site. as such it will be unfair to arrest the watchers. which is why i am interested in who done all the killing. forget the watchers. was it just 1 guy who done all the killing ? and if thats the case its only 1 guy that should be arrested
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
stolen stone: abeg, na wetin be ALUU??
ur home town cheesy
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
My God, you are everlasting. Your ways are marvellous..
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tpapi: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
tyson55: ...wait a minutes, and why is he not handcuffed?
where him wan run go,his picture is all over d world,him own don done
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by bosswayne: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
This guy is a
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by pawesome(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Burn de ediot...no tym
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by soundtruth(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
agent22: I don d vex again. WDF

You never begin vex, when you speak lies, accusing and labeling otokx because he will not follow your view point.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by soundtruth(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
bosswayne: This guy is a soldier in ebonyi ooo ....They re celebrating oooooo. That's d real info

no leave them, so this is how people use BB to spread lies and the come to nairaland to cause confusion.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by getukudo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its an army drill for new recruits
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by logica(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Did he jump in a pit latrine?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by ichidodo: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2012

MEHN... MY SYMPATHIES TO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND VIGILANTE GROUP.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by bashr8: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Coefficient: I THINK THIS IS A HOAX!!!
SEE THIS!
lmfao , we are so gullible in this country.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by bashr8: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=25pt]this is the same way police publish fake news of busted robbers, put some boys on the floor with amunitions and indian herb and give to news papers to publish. the news and the pictures are fake.[/size]

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Remzolution: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let the arrests be carried with respect to organise n genuine investigations, lest another innocent soul suffers!

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by doctokwus: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nigerians don't seem to learn,always acting mischievous,wicked or devilish;is dis not d kind of fake info dat got those guys murdered by a mob;yet d OP here has repeated almost d same thing,posting fake info& roping an innocent guy as one of d mob.In my haste 2 celebrate a capture,I forgo my first rule:every tale frm or by a nigerian shd b treated wt caution;y are d people so dishonest,y?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/845310_A4sVKQsCcAAkiK9_jpg281ceaee330e26ca37516c58bbc326b3

Now we need this one arrested, he was the guy using the plank on the heads of
the victims, he is a BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
This particular guy needs to be caught ASAP and severely dealt with. If he can do what he did to those boys with so much zeal, then he is surely a threat to the community at large...nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
justice never tasted so sweet,good job army guys,one down,animal,so e dey pain eh

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Jaaziel: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
He shall die a more painful and gruesome death than those young boiz IJN
His generation shall also be a partaker of his wickedness
For the devil incarnate on blue check, his death shall not have an adjective to be qualified with IJN, cos he is not human. I think his parent should be sorted out and asked if they really gave birth to him or d devil himself came to drop him at their door step..

And for the people that caught the first beast ...May the good hand of the LORD continually be upon you and your family IJN

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by nikkyshyne(f): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
lil pervert: angryIts too late for uniport students.they are not acting wisely but acting in emotions.I tot there were MEN in dat sch..but all bunch of chicken hearted boyz.men are supose to evade and round up dat Aluu of a community at night.GOD Father! Dis is eye for an eye.u kill innocent men..then innocent ppl must dye too for them to feel d furry.d Gov will never allow dis students to act.they are observing u ppl.pls set ablaze dat aluu.kill dis indeegens pls...I beg u uniport students.if u dnt kill they will never learn.kill!!!
SEE YA MOUTH.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Emelcee: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nigeria and their acting, why dem no fit do same for boko haram? Make dis yeye police and army wey we get do same for boko haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.