Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56583 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by lizzyslaw(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
It is not true that the evidence is not enough to prosecute them aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ dy will not get away with saying that they did not partake in the act cos sec 7 of our criminal code says that any person who procures, facilitates or lubricates the commission of a crime is guilty of the crime to the 1st degree. That is, it is as good as if he committed the crime himself.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
kay dibs: I am so so glad. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I even heard the ass wipe was hiding in a pit toilet. He's scared to die. Rubbish! One down!
wow!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by controlseven: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
If u truly believe this story/pictures, then u can believe anything. Reasons?
1) Those men in army uniforms are not Nigerian soldiers. They look rough and unkept.
2) Nigerian security forces don't strip suspects naked when arrested. (Recal Cynthia's murderers arrest)
3) There are no Nigeria Police in the pix. They should be making the arrests & not these fake army on slippas.
4) I didn't see any gun on those security men.
5) The security men seem unserious.
6) Looks more like an induction exercise/test!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF OUR LYNCHED SOLDIERS https://www.nairaland.com/1069085/uniport-killing-truth
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by queensmith: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
They shouldnt be doing that to him? For all we know he is an innocent scapegoat. Besides doing the same thing to him makes the law enforcers no better than the villagers.

They need to investigate and verify they all had a part in the crime and let the courts decide what their punishment should be. Christ sake is it that bloody difficult to reason sensibly?

seriously #lifeawaitsmeonmars,
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tpia5: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
The pictures are fake.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Werehkpe: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
You can get to watch the HORRIFIC VIDEO HERE.
WARNING:
Its is barbaric. usually they say above 18 yrs. For me i'll say 30yrs

http://globalvillenews.com/2012/10/08/nigeria-four-uniport-students-murder-in-cold-blood-video/
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
playmode: Here is what one journalist said on another blog:

As a journalist I went on an investigative journalism and my findings was that d guys are not thieves but cultist on a mission to kill the leader of their cult group. These guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by the overbearing attitude of their cult leader and decided to topple him. Not knowing that the place was in the radar by some resolute vigilante boys following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a journey around 3am with their axe and knife on hand trying to gain entry into their targets abode. The target who is their cult leader was however sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming - 'thief, thief' which attracted the attention of the vigilante who rounded them off. One out of the five cult guys escaped albeit with a gunshot wound he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult guy that escaped but later died in Agip that narrated the ordeal before he died that gave us the tip that they were set up as thieves instead of an equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on them and perhaps some persons wanted them dead all their confessions were waved. I agree Cultism itself is a social problem, but to take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it's God's way of giving the cult leader another chance to renounce an embrace God, who knows he would have been the one dead had he not employed the false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies shld come into this matter especially why some group of persons should defy police order to hand over a criminal. Don't get me wrong, for attempting to take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done within the ambit of the law not unsubstantiated accusations and taken laws into our hand in the name of vigilante. One of d major militia groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a repetition of that. THANKS

Complete RUBBISH! angry

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by belloijumuralph(f): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Glory!!!,dsam jungle justice sud b givin 2 him 2 kno d gravity of deep pain b4 death
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by chreldb(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
I am so happy this gladens my heart so muchcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Now let him reap what he has sowed.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by ifysimple(f): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why didn't they naked him as they did τ̲̅☺ those guys?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by cuteonyii(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
buzugee: looks like he is just coming from a party. the army guy with the yellow bucket is not taking his job seriously. this aint no time for laught grin ;Der
grin grin grin grin grin same thing i just taught.. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by chreldb(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
So this was just a hoax and it was put on front page? What kind of insensitivity is this playing with peoples emotions in such a touchy matter? angry. Mtcheeew rabbish!!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
elampiro:

So, why didn't we see any exhibit in the videos and pictures. The story that they carried axes is suspicious. If they had axes, I am sure same would have been used on them by the mob and not a plank.
Don't mind them spreading fake news on nairaland without verifying. There is no proof yet that they were cultist. Let him also post the source of the blog.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
azimibraun: Cultist going 2 d house of dia capone to kill and topple him in his own house and even trying to force dia way in2 his house... Ur own capone for yrs and u dnt knw he hs vigilante in his area an area dis boys mst hv visited, eating in hd fun in and mst hv had pals @ least niehbours of dia capone shld hv recognised dem.. Haba! Dis boys are innocent don't dull us wit fake indicting cooked up stories
Me I don't understand this guys spreading this their news. At least they should verify first before spreading it.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Iaz93: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2012
Dey shuld dip parts of his body slwly inside boiling oil, and den pluck out one of his eyes, cut his d1ck, burn his legs, chop off his fingers, and den bury him alive
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by yongchuks(m): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2012
I think they should shock him to death....what do you think guys??
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Iaz93: Dey shuld dip parts of his body slwly inside boiling oil, and den pluck out one of his eyes, cut his d1ck, burn his legs, chop off his fingers, and den bury him alive
REMIND ME NEVER TO OFFEND YOU
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by yongchuks(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2012
The truth is finally out!!!One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy arrenge(uniport boy) with his other 3friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys a cultist/thief, after much beating they swear that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other student or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video, painfully getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place, let's start frm ppl living around d scene, d boy that was owning Him, etc dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organising shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths, dis are boyz that travel abroad now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole?we won't sleep on dis, noooooo justice must prevail-----phina. Uniports students re rioting in Aluu,dats d evil community dat killed d youths And Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We should never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could be you, ur brother or ur friend. Rebroadcast Truth so their soul can rest in peace
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by prettyboi1(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2012
Damn I just watched that video now & I'm shivering & also shedding tears. How heartless can some human beings animals be? How could human beings be killed like that? People often forget how traumatic such killings are to even the victims b4 they finally die. Do you know the kind of fear those guys would have been feeling just lying down there? Do you know the kinds of prayers they would have said just hoping that someone,something or anything somehow could just change the evil minds of the crude & barbaric mobsters? A human being could actually plank another human being's head to death & still sleep at night? Firstly, I pray & hope the souls of those guys hunt their crude killers FOREVER & also,that we help bring justice to prevail. These are the kinds of reasons that motivate me into wanting to be a leader in this country (in as much as I'm not interested in politics.) Things really have to change, & they won't change by just word of mouth. NIGERIA & NIGERIANS NEED TO CHANGE.We need to work. God Help & Bless us. Amen.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by dyabman(m): 1:53am On Oct 09, 2012
amen ooo
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by bendazum: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2012
If he's one of them he will hear it.Btw he doesn't look like a human being.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by jude33084(m): 2:21am On Oct 09, 2012
blackmale: ..burn him to death i mean...

Haba! We are condemning jungle justice aŋԂ we want Ť☺ also use it here? Plss No naa

He should be drilled aŋԂ hand over Ť☺ τhe NPF or SSS Ŧħåϯ is if τhe news is true
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by jude33084(m): 2:28am On Oct 09, 2012
stolen stone: abeg, na wetin be ALUU??

Another Ɲαмe for Wickedness, savages aŋԂ heartless sad
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by jude33084(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2012
[size=20pt]ΤHE NEWS IS FAKE[/size]

WTF iS Wrong With SEUN AŊԂ HIS TEAM? Τhis issue is too sensitive Ť☺ toy with
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2012
You can read about Lloyd's mum's tell of the Character of Lloyd. I hope God helps her deal with the pain.

Mrs. Jane Toku, The Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The ALUU 4) Expresses Shock

https://www.nairaland.com/1069238/mrs-jane-toku-mother-lloyd#12481703
embarassed
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by epitome86: 4:50am On Oct 09, 2012
e gud for am nw.......u cant eat ur cake and hv it...LAW OF KARMA TINZ
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by edwinchijioke73: 5:04am On Oct 09, 2012
I need the vidos of the killings please someone should post it
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by edwinchijioke73: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2012
What?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by chinnyonwu(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Am suprised pple r saying he should be killed. 2 wrongs ...
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by omire(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=buzugee]looks like he is just coming from a party. the army guy with the yellow bucket is not taking his job seriously. this aint no time for laughter[/i thought am d only one dat noticed, must he smile or laf, when we're talking about 4 promising lives that have been taken away. Mtscheeew]
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by khalids: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2012
THE NEWS IS FAKE......WHY CANT PEOPLE READ THE WHOLE STORY FIRST BEFORE MAKING COMMENT.....HABA
By the way, Nairaland Moderators need to change the topic or delete this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic) / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.