Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. (3538 Views)

I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) / 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) / A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by igbsam(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
One of those that killed the uniport students caught by the Army.
He is being tortured in public and was matched to their camp.
Reports says manhunt has begun going after those involved and students have been
adviced not to take laws into their hands.

What do you suggest should be done to this beast in human form. angry

Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by Godysien(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ok, the game has just started. Army keep up!
Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
he should also face the death penalty
Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by missamazin(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
GOD , let dem torture him still dey all bring out everybody even if a pregnant woman is among so she wld experience w@ its means 2 kill or c witout gettin help 4 dose boys no mata w@ as far as u can't create a dead person u r nt allowed 2 kill . D@ y we av d law.
Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by xtrafly(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmm...how certain is this pix??
Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by CrazyMan(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why aren't the soldiers flogging him with sticks and other dangerous weapons? angry
Re: PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Why aren't the soldiers flogging him with sticks and other dangerous weapons? angry
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Rescued Suicidal Youth Disappears With His Helper's Tricycle / The Four Boys Who Assaulted A Girl In A Viral Video Have Been Apprehended. / I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.