Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo (3501 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo by obynocj(m): 5:30am On Feb 09, 2013
"As a result of the beating and assault as well as a kick in my abdominal part, I bled for a few days through my private par. Then, I was advised to go for serious medical checkup."

With these words, a 25-year-old student, Mrs Hanna Omesiete on Wednesday prayed a Garki Customary Court in Abuja to help save her marriage to Uche Omesiete who gave her the worse treatment after she caught him with a University of Abuja female student.

Hanna pleaded with the court for the restitution of her conjugal rights, in spite of her husband’s infidelity.
She also prayed the court to order Uche to start paying her N15,000 daily for the bills she incurred since he forcibly ejected her from her matrimonial home till judgment was given in the matter.

Hanna also urged the court to order her husband to pay for medical checkup overseas as well as N150,000 as cost of litigation.

She told the court that the problem in their marriage started when she found out that her husband was cheating on her. “The problem between me and my husband started when I caught my husband red-handed committing adultery with a girl believed to be a University of Abuja student."

She said that her husband had developed the habit of not returning home and that the only companion she had was her daughter. “My husband had on several occasions left home and slept outside for several days without letting me know his whereabouts."

Hanna said at a time, her husband moved to live with the lady. She said that what pained her most was that she no longer lived in the same house with her husband.

“On March 8, 2012, my husband battered me and sent me out of the house. Since them I and our only child have been residing in the hotel that cost me N9,000 and it has not been easy," she cried out.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/02/i-caught-my-husband-in-bed-with.html#more

Re: I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo by Chiopatra: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Why put her pix if u don't wana show d face
Re: I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo by Thok(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2013
mtcheww.. i been think sey na something else.
Re: I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Liars[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo by ModeyRay: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2013
What is the essence of that pix? Is that the husband with the UNIABUJA gal? Put somtin else...

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Offa SUG Election Turns Into Killing (see Photos) / Sàngó Worshippers Perform Rituals As Thunder Strikes Victim In Oyo (photos) / Man Beats Wife To Death For Attending Her Elder Brother's Naming Ceremony (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.