Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: (2557 Views)

Latest Fastest Way Of Make Money In 9ja Now / Tell An Outrageous Romantic Lie About The Poster Above You! / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2008
Fellow Nairaland since the rumor said that Nigerian Men are not romantic and we don't know how to seduce a girl.
        I'll like to use this opportunity to introduce a kind of game that will prove us .
         let's know how many guys in this forum that knows how to seduce a lady with words feelings.
        A lady will present herself, a guy will talk to her like when you see a beautiful girl that you'll like to move out with.
             Single or married people can participate since it's a game.

NOTE: this is a game non of the participant should be regard as FLIRT, cheap or any name at all. everything ends here except on personal         agreement.
          please no insult and disrespect over women,

Ladies should give credit to any guy  they finds romantic.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
any girl on the floor let's open this dance hall?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2008
oziomatv:

any girl on the floor let's open this dance hall?
is this a romantic line? if it is, its a bit corny and it made me cringe, no offence  undecided tongue my honest opinion anyway, i bet you've got better ones though  smiley
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by TheSly: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
hmnnnnnnnn hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. . . cheesy
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2008
no it's not realy romantic it's a game that you play and it ends there.
         it's not something serious.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
oziomatv:

no it's not realy romantic it's a game that you play and it ends there.
it's not something serious.
i know it isnt serious, i was just wondering if that was the romantic line you were using to start off the game smiley sorry o smiley
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2008
ibkaye:

i know it isnt serious, i was just wondering if that was the romantic line you were using to start off the game smiley sorry o smiley

No, it's just a simple game .
any way you can still hang on let's see if any of the ladies will voluntarily show up.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2008
ah ok cool
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2008
Ladies we're waiting

Make una come out of hidding place oooh

MEN DON REDI TO SHO LOF NAU
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2008
by the way, you know i am a lady right and i was just commenting your first romantic line tongue
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2008
please I just found out now,
since you nickname bears no gender i concludes that you're a guy.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2008
ok,

Hello ibkaye,

how're you today?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
i am very very fine thanks and yourself? tongue
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2008
am cool.

I'm just new in this town and you do you live here?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2008
ahh thats good smiley which town are you new in? and which town are you asking where if i am from? smiley
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2008
My bank post me here for 3 days course and am staying in the hotel next to that building.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2008
okie dokie, which town are you staying then? tongue
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2008
I live in enugu and working with the first bank
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2008
and you, what do you do for a living since you haven't mentioned anything?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2008
It's too hot today don't you feel?

and I was just heading to that joint for a refreshment do you mind if I invite you,

I don't know if you've time for that,
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2008
I've been to london 6times but only on vacation,

are you there?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by atutupoyo(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2008
I want to see if I can be seduced am a gal.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by 3viso(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2008
I'm a guy where're the ladies??
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by atutupoyo(f): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2008
Am here, hi.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2008
sorry, just popping in. . .don't want to get seduced but am just suggesting an idea for all the guys here.
the most romantic way to seduce a girl is to buy her 7 of the most expensive Lexus, one for each day of the week, and the 2 for the weekends. . . i guarantee she'll love you for life. grin
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by eldee(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2008
@toyin
good idea, but i was wondering, won't lexus be too low for the girl of my dreams, i was thinking of mayback tongue tongue tongue

@poster
all ur lines are cool but i prefer the straightfoward one

baby, i love you talk ur own
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2008
@eldee
mayback ko mayflower ni grin
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2008
@atutopoyo
hello girl how're you today?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2008
am just on my to the caffe bar would you mind
joining me
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by 3viso(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
@
atutupopoyo

hello girl how're you today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original Rules Of Monopoly / Put Your Brain To Test / Warning!opslag's Page Is Only Open To Fans.foe's R Highly Prohibited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.