Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? (1141 Views)

Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by 40fied(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2012
With the killing of christians around the globe in the name of islam, it shows there's a lot hatred for the christians. So I'm wondering if there's anything the muslims like about christians.
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by italo: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2012
I know that their women like the fact that Christians are taught that marriage is ONE MAN + ONE WOMAN. But if they dare speak up... We know what would happen.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by ParisLove2(f): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2012

*They hate America but love their blockbuster movies cool

*They hate france but love their french kissing
kiss

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by truthislight: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
They glory that they dont get what they dished out in kind (killing innocent infidel)
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by tpia5: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2012
Cant really think of anything.
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by deols(f): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
I can not think of any value the Christians have solely because they are Christians. If you know any, You can share.

The Christians I like are liked for personalities you can find in anyone.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
deols: I can not think of any value the Christians have solely because they are Christians. If you know any, You can share.

The Christians I like are liked for personalities you can find in anyone.
u re right my sis. may be they'll start having values as Christians when they are united and start killing in the name of their God, they start(men) to marry more than one wife and may be when they start calling Muslims unbelievers and infidels. what do u think?
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by BetaThings: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2012
40fied: With the killing of christians around the globe in the name of islam, it shows there's a lot hatred for the christians. So I'm wondering if there's anything the muslims like about christians.

This thread is based on an assumption that Christians are being killed around the globe in the name of Islam. Please prove that assumption first!
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by tpia5: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
google instead of derailing the thread.

@ topic

no, still cant think of anything a muslim likes about christians.
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by 40fied(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
BetaThings:

This thread is based on an assumption that Christians are being killed around the globe in the name of Islam. Please prove that assumption first!

Bro, what's there to prove? You can't say you don't know about all that's being happening.
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by ghazzal: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
to muslims, christians are closest to muslims on being righteous. i wonder if you all know as much as you claim..... or are you just being haters?
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Pls what is righteousness in saying Allah is of the three and that He has a son,total blasphemy,hope you know what Allah called people that says such?
Re: Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? by ParisLove2(f): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2012
^Who cares what the cursing god calls someone?

(1) (Reply)

Handshake In Islam / RIGHT Or WRONG? - Yesternight Taraaweeh (asamu) Before Sultaan's Announcement / Islam A Religion Of No Progress And No Practicality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.