Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] (1173 Views)

Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by ilovetheline: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2016
There may be a generation of 30% igbos muslim. What is your view. The pdf version of the referred book is available on the lives and challenges of Igbo Muslims and the Islamic outreach to igboland
Seun mynd44
The umunna want to meet on your platform. This is not meant to be antiislamic. Front page please
Reference: being a muslim in igboland; Mohammad ikechi
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by cktheluckyman: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
This is what we igbo call "nro iba" otherwise called malaria dream

1 Like

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by ilovetheline: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This is what we igbo call "nro iba" otherwise called malaria dream
by the book they are about 10000already. Far from insignificant
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by ImperialYoruba: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
Assallamalekun to all my Ibo people

1 Like

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by ilovetheline: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
Assallamalekun to all my Ibo people
u're welcome . are you for us or against us or neutral. PS it is igbo
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Eshinwaju: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
I foresee a near future....where Islam will be the religion of ibo people... sad...a lot of them are converting already and this will further national unity... sad

5 Likes

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by ilovetheline: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Eshinwaju:
I foresee a near future....where Islam will be the religion of ibo people... sad...a lot of them are converting already and this will further national unity... sad
how about the other way round. And what if islam is wrong. Check Muslim countries and very nearby; the gap between the northern top and middle classes

1 Like

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Ilovetheline why are you interested in the mattera of islam even tho you are not a Muslim?

Just a question....
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by ilovetheline: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Ilovetheline why are you interested in the mattera of islam even tho you are not a Muslim?

Just a question....
I have an interest in just about everything
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by sCun: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Yoruba muslims consoling themselves. That dangerous religion will never be up to 1% in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
yoruba muslims praying to Allah to inflict Igbos withe the disease called Islam since 14BC. grin grin grin

I have live more than 30 years on earth, yet I've never met an Igbo muslim. Igbo and Islam is like Oil and water. They can not mix. grin grin grin

yoruba culture believes in cutting up human heads for rituals, Islam also allows the beheading of humans for their allah. You see why yorubas feel naturally drawn to Islam? you see the meeting point? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
ilovetheline:
I have an interest in just about everything

Or more like you are scared about the future concerning islam in igboland(probably your region)?

1 Like

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by strongestbarca: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Islam is universal religion and with time it will reach every corner of Ibo land.

1 Like

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by strongestbarca: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Either you're not igbo or you lied to yourself. Enough Ibo Muslims.

HammerTheirPapa:
yoruba muslims praying to Allah to inflict Igbos withe the disease called Islam since 14BC. grin grin grin

I have live more than 30 years on earth, yet I've never met an Igbo muslim. Igbo and Islam is like Oil and water. They can not mix. grin grin grin

yoruba culture believes in cutting up human heads for rituals, Islam also allows the beheading of humans for their allah. You see why yorubas feel naturally drawn to Islam? you see the meeting point? grin grin grin

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2016
We welcome all Muslims regardless of their origin. I personally would be excited to meet an Igbo (Muslim or not) because I haven't met much Igbos in my life.
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Double post
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Contact17:
We welcome all Muslims regardless of their origin. I personally would be excited to meet an Igbo (Muslim or not) because I haven't met much Igbos in my life.

I personally know an igbo guy who calls himself "Abu chukwudi" he reverted to islam right here in Unilorin....he is now a staunch salafi..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Stop deceiving yourself, there are many Muslims who are igbos, there is an igbo salafi sheikh who delivers in igbo language, his name is Ustaz Isa Okonkwo,

One of his lectures;

http://www.dawahnigeria.com/dawahcast/lecture/islam-path-salvation-igbo-ustaz-isa-okonkwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Demmzy15(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
ilovetheline:
There may be a generation of 30% igbos muslim. What is your view. The pdf version of the referred book is available on the lives and challenges of Igbo Muslims and the Islamic outreach to igboland
Seun mynd44
The umunna want to meet on your platform. This is not meant to be antiislamic. Front page please
Reference: being a muslim in igboland; Mohammad ikechi
The pdf nko?
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Contact17:
Hmm. Just be careful though. I know what I am saying
Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
That's how it starts. That's how Islam spread. Little by little we will start having Igbo Islamic scholars

4 Likes

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Presbulg(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
sCun:
Yoruba muslims consoling themselves. That dangerous religion will never be up to 1% in Igbo land.

Islam is not denoted to a particular tribe or country. It's a God's thing and it's meant for the whole world.
Don't worry with time your eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Prospects Of Islam In Igboland [igbos And Friends Of Igbo views] by Empiree: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
sCun:
Okay, sir. Keep eyes wide open. Remember it was 0%. Right before your eyes it reached 1%. Watch it as it reaches 5%, 15%, 25%, 35%, 45% and by the time it reaches 50% with your wide open, you know you done like dinner grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet But... / Hajj - 12/06/08 / Is Pledging Allegiance Shirk Or Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.